FLM films - My Webpage

2004-05-03 14:06:29-04:00 - TV-Eps - (madskri <madskri@frisurf.no>)

Hey there! I'm a really big fan of LFN, and I was wondering where I could get the tv eps! In my country non channels airs nikita, and only 2 seasons are on dvd! Any help is appriciated! Thanks

2004-05-03 18:34:14+00:00 - Re: TV-Eps - (Ivor Jones <this.address@notvalid.inv>)

"madskri" <madskri@frisurf.no> wrote in message news:94dd56b622071628efcb16a025201e9b@localhost.talkabouttelevision.com... > Hey there! > I'm a really big fan of LFN, and I was wondering where I could get the tv > eps! > In my country non channels airs nikita, and only 2 seasons are on dvd! > Any help is appriciated! > Thanks Hi, you might like to ask in alt.fan.la-femme.nikita which tends to see more activity than this group. AFAIK only S1 has been released on DVD and only in Region 1, although S2 is due out on Amazon.com soon. Hope this helps, Ivor (Mr. Jones..!)

2004-05-08 06:52:48-04:00 - Re: TV-Eps - (Chas Stokes <cjs@zuul24.com>)

In article <c763b9$vju$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk>, this.address@notvalid.inv says... > > "madskri" <madskri@frisurf.no> wrote in message > news:94dd56b622071628efcb16a025201e9b@localhost.talkabouttelevision.com... > > Hey there! > > I'm a really big fan of LFN, and I was wondering where I could get the > tv > > eps! > > In my country non channels airs nikita, and only 2 seasons are on dvd! > > Any help is appriciated! > > Thanks > > Hi, you might like to ask in alt.fan.la-femme.nikita which tends to see > more activity than this group. > > AFAIK only S1 has been released on DVD and only in Region 1, although S2 > is due out on Amazon.com soon. > > Hope this helps, > > Ivor (Mr. Jones..!) > > > How many seasons were there of that? I really could have lived without the 'last 8 episodes.' Totally frigged up the whole thing if you ask me. I also thought that the 'original' Burkhoff's death was unecessary. I really loved that show but it always seems they have to screw it up at the end. Chas

2004-05-08 20:45:32+00:00 - Re: TV-Eps - (Ivor Jones <this.address@notvalid.inv>)

"Chas Stokes" <cjs@zuul24.com> wrote in message news:MPG.1b067a51a9575296989698@text-east.newsfeeds.com... > In article <c763b9$vju$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk>, > this.address@notvalid.inv says... > > > > "madskri" <madskri@frisurf.no> wrote in message > > news:94dd56b622071628efcb16a025201e9b@localhost.talkabouttelevision.com... > > > Hey there! > > > I'm a really big fan of LFN, and I was wondering where I could get the > > tv > > > eps! > > > In my country non channels airs nikita, and only 2 seasons are on dvd! > > > Any help is appriciated! > > > Thanks > > > > Hi, you might like to ask in alt.fan.la-femme.nikita which tends to see > > more activity than this group. > > > > AFAIK only S1 has been released on DVD and only in Region 1, although S2 > > is due out on Amazon.com soon. > > > > Hope this helps, > > > > Ivor (Mr. Jones..!) > > > > > > > How many seasons were there of that? > > I really could have lived without the 'last 8 episodes.' > > Totally frigged up the whole thing if you ask me. I also thought that > the 'original' Burkhoff's death was unecessary. > > I really loved that show but it always seems they have to screw it up at > the end. > > Chas 5 seasons altogether including the last 8 of S5 to which you refer. Actually I quite liked them, as my namesake Mr. Jones was in it a lot ;-) BTW if you'd like to join the regulars in alt.fan.la-femme.nikita where most of the discussion about the show takes place, you will be assured of a warm welcome :-) Ivor (Mr. Jones..!)

2004-05-09 04:37:34-04:00 - Re: TV-Eps - (Chas Stokes <cjs@zuul24.com>)

In article <c7jgtg$o39$1@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>, this.address@notvalid.inv says... > > > BTW if you'd like to join the regulars in alt.fan.la-femme.nikita where > most of the discussion about the show takes place, you will be assured of Adding it now assuming my provider has it! Working midnight shift give me PUHlenty of time to read. Thanks. Chas