FLM films - My Webpage

1998-11-18 00:00:00 - Re: I'm not crazy - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

REvans7877 wrote in message < Snip..... >Micheal: (Blank stare) No (Micheal slowly makes his way to the stage hoping up >the stairs because he can't bend his knees) > Snip.......... > >Micheal: Boy let me tell ya what. <Keep in mind the French accent here> HawwwwwwHaaaaaawwwwww! Thanks. Too darn funny! Suzita

1998-11-18 00:00:00 - I'm not crazy - (revans7877@aol.com)

Operations: (sighs) Everyone we have to do this are we ready. Madaline: I still don't see what the hell this has to do with the mission in Peru. Operations: Absolutely nothing were doing this because those damn newsgroupers are bored out of there frickin mind, and they're taking it out on us. (Claps his hands once) Ok what were going to do is act out the song " Devil in Georgia" Madaline: (Clears her throat) that's " The devil comes down to Georgia." Operations: Who cares it's still an annoying old country song that nobody really likes, Micheal you're the devil go put on your costume. Nikita your Mikey the poor soul he's trying to steal. Madaline: That's Johnny Operations: Whatever. Birkoff you're the narrator. Birkoff: (deadpan) whoopee. Operations: Can the sarcasm and go get changed. (With a grunt of irration Birkoff went and changed.) Nikita: Ok I understand the fans are important but this is ridiculous. (Nikita is standing in front of them in a pair of dirty overalls and an equally dirty tee shirt with no shoes and a corn cob pipe dangling from her lips.) Operations: You look perfect Nikita, the hillbilly look suits you. ( Nikita makes a not so kind gesture with her middle finger.) Where the hell is Micheal. Micheal: Here. ( Micheal stood in the doorway a pained blank stare on his face in a pair of black wrangler jeans 5 sizes to small a black tee shirt and a black 10 gallon hat.) Nikita: (Laughing loudly) yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaawwwwww ride 'em cowboy!!!! Micheal: (Glares at Nikita) Shutup Hillbilly boy Nikita: Watch it you John Wayne reject. Operations: Look you two that's enough. None of us want to do this so lets get this nightmare over with. Where is our narrator? Birkoff: This is so not in my job description. ( Birkoff is wearing a white cowboy hat a howdy do-de frilly cowboy shirt and a pair of a size to small wranglers) Operations: Places everyone ( Both Nikita and Birkoff run for there places while Micheal stands where he is.) Madaline: Is there a problem Micheal. Micheal: (Blank stare) No (Micheal slowly makes his way to the stage hoping up the stairs because he can't bend his knees) Operations: Ok�.. and action ! The music starts and Nikita errr Johnny is sitting on the porch chewing tobacco and playing her err his fiddle upside down Operations: Stop the music Nikita turn the fiddle around. (Nikita looks at him with a blank expression and flips the fiddle over.) Nikita: Sorry. Birkoff: Score one for the brainchild. (He calls from the instruction pit.) Nikita: Stuff it Birkboy Operations: Lets try this again and cue the music. Music starts again, Nikita is sitting on the porch holding the fiddle right this time. Birkoff: The devil went down to Georgia he was looking for a soul to steal he was in a bind 'cause he was way behind and willin' to make a deal, when he came across this young man sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot the devil jumped up on a hickory stump and said ( Pause waiting for Micheal to jump on the stump and takeover) Operations: Cut! Micheal what's the problem when he says jumps up on the hickory stump you say� Micheal: Boy let me tell ya what. <Keep in mind the French accent here> Operations: Good and what are you supposed to do. Micheal: Jump on the hickory stump. Operations: Good just tell me why in the Sam hell you didn't do it? Micheal: ( Blank stare) I can't feel my legs, and I'm about to pass out from lack of oxygen. Operations: Ok then we had better get going before you die�.. take it from where we left off. Birkoff: And the devil jumped up on a hickory stump and said. Micheal: (manages to get one leg on to of the stump) Boy let me tell ya what! I guess you didn't know it but I'm a fiddle player to, and if you care to take a dare I'm make a bet with you , you play a pretty good fiddle boy but give the devil his due I'll wage a fiddle of gold against your soul cause I think I'm better n' you. Birkoff: The boy said.. Nikita: ( Stands up and grins revealing several teeth covered with blackout) My names Johnny and it might be a sin, but I'll take your bet your gonna regret because I'm the best that's ever been. Birkoff Madaline and Operations: Johnny rousin up your bow and play your fiddle hard cause hells broke loose in Georgia and the devil deals the cards and if you win you get this shinny fiddle made of gold (Micheal lifts the spray painted gold fiddle still unable to feel or move his lower body.) but if you loose the devil gets your soooooooouuuuuuulll (Nikita pretend to play her fiddle badly) Birkoff: The devil opened up his case and said Micheal: I'll start this show. Birkoff: Then fire flew from his fingertips (Operations throws a firecracker on stage) as he rousin' up his bow. And he pulled the bow across the strings and it made an evil hiss (Madaline hisses) then a band of demons joined in (a few operatives hop on stage with various instruments) and it sounded somethin' like this (Music with the chant of " Go devil Go devil" from the Royette's) Birkoff: When the devil finished Johnny said Nikita: Your pretty good ole' son , but sit back in that chair right there and letme show ya how it's done!!!! FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN RUN BOYS RUN (fiddle playing) THE DEVIL'S IN THE HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN (fiddle again) CHICKEN IN THE BREAD PAN PICKIN OUT DOORS GRANNY IS YA DOG BACK NO CHILD NO! (Again with the fiddle) Birkoff: The devil bowed his head cause he knew that he'd been beat and he layed that golden fiddle on the ground at Johnny's feet (Micheal with his foot still on the hickory stump swaying a little it's obvious the lack of oxygen is beginning to wear him down, throws the fiddle near Nikita's feet.) Johnny says Nikita: Devil just come on back if you ever wanna try again cause I told you once you son of a gun I'm the best that's ever been. Birkoff: He played. (Pause when Micheal collapses on the stage) Madaline Operations and Birkoff: (Look back at his half lifeless body on the stage floor) HE PLAYED FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN RUN BOYS RUN (here we go with the frickin fiddle breaks again)DEVILS IN THE HOUSE OF THE RISIN SUN ( once again) CHICKEN IN THE BREAD PAN PICKIN OUTDOORS ( go fiddle go fiddle) GRANNY IS YA DOG BACK NO CHILD NO! (Nikita begins to dance while playing the end of the song. While Micheal drags himself back into conciseness and off the stage. To the waiting arms of the the Royettes.) Operations: Ok that's a wrap. (Madaline and Operations both turn to the screen) Operations: (cold smile) Now that we have entertained you, I hope you will be so kind as to wait for the season premiere with minimal complaints Madaline: This little skit is not to leave the confines of the section if it does the traitor will be hunted down like a dog humiliated and killed in the streets like the rabid suicidal sad individual that they are. ( Smiles coldly) Good night and drive safe. (Madaline and Operations stand arms linked with Nikita and a now standing well a heavy leaning on Nikita Micheal with an oxygen mask they all do the hillbilly wave) * No I'm not drunk no I'm not on drugs and yes I am sane I take full credit for my wrapped and twisted mind and await the punishment with my head high and my bandages and pain killers at ready* Clovlen: Sometimes I feel like it's me against the world. This cursed gift that was given to me banishes me from the human race I just want to die. Malaric:Oh quit your bitching, I'm hungry let's go. Clovlen: Ok.

1998-11-18 00:00:00 - Re: I'm not crazy - (granvia@aol.com)

<Hillbillie accent> Lol, Amanda, twisted you sure are, but into pretty neat knots -- Hee-haw! G > Glad to see you've Bounce(d) back! " Michael is the moon to Nikita's tide." gvd

1998-11-18 00:00:00 - Re: I'm not crazy - (jencchs@aol.com)

>From: revans7877@aol.com (REvans7877) >Operations: (sighs) Everyone we have to do this are we ready. > >Madaline: I still don't see what the hell this has to do with the mission in >Peru. Are you sure you aren't from the south? It was great! Loved it!! The Zygoate, Jen CCHS Alumni-Class of '98 Go Western Carolina Univ. Catamounts! Birkoff- "Uh-oh, she's hot for the guy." Nikita- "Up yours, Birkoff." Birkoff- "Any time, babe. My number's in the book." Nikita & Birkoff-La Femme Nikita USA Network

1998-11-18 00:00:00 - Re: I'm not crazy - (paleoanth@aol.com)

ROFLMAO!!! Loved this! Can I post this on a MB? PLEASE? PLEASE? Paleaonth

1998-11-18 00:00:00 - Re: I'm not crazy - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@pacbell.net>)

No, you're not. But we will give you credit for trying really, really hard. :-) Colin REvans7877 wrote in message <19981117205029.17817.00001706@ng53.aol.com>... > > >Operations: (sighs) Everyone we have to do this are we ready. > >Madaline: I still don't see what the hell this has to do with the mission in >Peru. > >Operations: Absolutely nothing were doing this because those damn newsgroupers >are bored out of there frickin mind, and they're taking it out on us. (Claps >his hands once) Ok what were going to do is act out the song " Devil in >Georgia"