FLM films - My Webpage

1998-11-01 00:00:00 - Viewer's Choice Poll - (Seabush <seabush@yahoo.com>)

FYI. USA Network has just started a viewer's choice poll for Season 2. You can now vote for you favorite Season 2 episode. They don't say what they'll do with the end results. The URL is http://www.usanetwork.com/content/backlot/nikita/epis/lfnvote.html Seabush

1998-11-01 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (cara <trixu@yahoo.com>)

Seabush wrote: > > FYI. USA Network has just started a viewer's choice poll for Season 2. You > can now vote for you favorite Season 2 episode. They don't say what they'll > do with the end results. The URL is > http://www.usanetwork.com/content/backlot/nikita/epis/lfnvote.html > > Seabush Thanks Seabush, just out of curiosity, how are others voting? Which ep do the people on this group think is best? I voted for Soul Sacrifice, mainly because it had a little of everything in it, action, comedy, I guess I like to see personal interactions between ops. It reminded me of a season one ep. I loved the comedy element. cara~

1998-11-01 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

cara wrote in message <363C4A97.71F3@yahoo.com>... > >Thanks Seabush, just out of curiosity, how are others voting? Which ep >do the people on this group think is best? > >I voted for Soul Sacrifice, mainly because it had a little of >everything in it, action, comedy, I guess I like to see personal >interactions between ops. It reminded me of a season one ep. I loved >the comedy element. I voted for Inside Out. Birkoff at his best! BTW, the episode synopses were not on the USA LFN site when I looked there a minute ago. Colin

1998-11-01 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (Seabush <seabush@yahoo.com>)

I chose First Mission. -- Seabush

1998-11-01 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (revans7877@aol.com)

I am very much the non romantic but tell me I'm not the only one who voted for Psychic Pilgrim please lie to me Malaric: Why do you persist in trying to kill me. Cameron:You nailed my family to the walls of my father's church, for christ sake you made a wind chime out of there skulls!" Malaric: Yeah and Look I'm a busy man get to the reason already.

1998-11-01 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

REvans7877 wrote in message <19981101160239.09768.00002283@ng26.aol.com>... >I am very much the non romantic but tell me I'm not the only one who voted for >Psychic Pilgrim >please lie to me You are not the only one who voted for Psychic Pilgrim. Colin

1998-11-01 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (kcremer@concentric.net)

Well I voted for Hard Landing - it had action, drama, suspense, and um.....a "moment." It made enduring the offseason worthwhile. Chilton

1998-11-01 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (lchris0811@aol.com)

I voted for Manditory Refusal Greer Greer

1998-11-01 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (Dinky5@webtv.net)

i voted for pp also Mike

1998-11-02 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - ("Ariel C. Vera" <arielv@bellsouth.net>)

1998-11-02 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (clbcrb@aol.com)

1998-11-02 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (paleoanth@aol.com)

>I voted for Soul Sacrifice, mainly because it had a little of >everything in it, action, comedy, I guess I like to see personal >interactions between ops. It reminded me of a season one ep. I loved >the comedy element. > >cara~ That is a good one-I voted for End Game-cause I literally screamed when the goatee guy walked in as Carla's Boyfriend. Paleoanth

1998-11-02 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (baywayj@aol.com)

I chose Half Life. Now I have to go change screen names and vote for some others. :) Bay (that's not cheating, is it?)

1998-11-02 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (catknsn@aol.com)

1998-11-03 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (Gabriela <gcastagnino@rocketmail.com>)

Wickddoll wrote in message <363e630c.11826479@news.turbont.net>... >Psychic Pilgrim for me. > >Loved the double entendres. > >:-D > >Natalie, closet romantic (SHHHH- don't tell EZ) Coming out of the closet, Wick? Next thing you tell us is you're a Royette ... ;-P Gabie Second Ultimate Royette (hehehe)

1998-11-03 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (The Browns <browns@orc.ca>)

Ummm may I say...ewwwwww. Ops??? LFNfan, who would do Birky over any of them Wickddoll wrote in message <363faa43.4471058@news.turbont.net>... >Me? A Royette? Don't hold your breath. > >But I AM a Dupuis Ouis. > >:-D > >Natalie, who'd rather do Operations than Michael.

1998-11-03 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

Gabriela wrote in message <363fc786.0@news1.ibm.net>... > >CATKNSN wrote in message: >>>Colin wrote: >>>I voted for Inside Out. Birkoff at his best! >> >>Very true, Birkoff rocked, and that's my favorite as well. I just love that >>scene where Ops shoots his way out of his office because he's worried about >>Madeline. :-) > > >What else could we expect from the Queen of the Twisted Hopeless Romantics!! > >What about New Regime? :-D > >Gabie That was an excellent ep. Colin

1998-11-03 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (Lisa Wilson <lawilson@naxs.com>)

>Natalie, who'd rather do Operations than Michael. HEY! You have to stand in line behind me..... being in front of me in line is a bad idea. Lisa sez "Gee, golly .... I have *no* idea where that knife in her back came from!" <WG> Lisa

1998-11-03 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

Psychic Pilgrim for me. Loved the double entendres. :-D Natalie, closet romantic (SHHHH- don't tell EZ) On Mon, 02 Nov 1998 01:32:57 GMT, "Ariel C. Vera" <arielv@bellsouth.net> wrote: >>Well I voted for Hard Landing - it had action, drama, suspense, and >um.....a >>"moment." It made enduring the offseason worthwhile. > > >I'd have to ditto that one.. My favorite scene is still Michael looking >through the flames at Nikita wondering if it is a mirage or real... > > Ariel... > > (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-11-03 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (LZHU24A@prodigy.com)

Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com (Wickddoll) wrote: > >Psychic Pilgrim for me. > >Loved the double entendres. Ditto for me too. Also, I'm not sure what it is but the ' morning after', when Michael is sitting at the kitchen table, he looks so adorable <g>. There is just something different, maybe the lighting. Not that he doesn't always look good but there is a freshness about him, and ofcourse he smiles. Anyway, loved this episode...can you tell? Lenore

1998-11-03 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (rita7@pacbell.net)

I found this very difficult. I hadn't realized just how many of the season 2 shows I liked so much. It was really hard trying to settle on just one. Rita Walter's Wench Saucy Tart # 82 "Anytime anyone in this place starts talking about mom, you know he's got problems." Walter

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (Gabriela <gcastagnino@rocketmail.com>)

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (revans7877@aol.com)

> >ROFLMAO! > >You guys KILL me! > >:-D > >Natalie, feeling better after her 4-day viral siege Natalie never say that on this newsgroup , we can't be held responsible Malaric: Why do you persist in trying to kill me. Cameron:You nailed my family to the walls of my father's church, for christ sake you made a wind chime out of there skulls!" Malaric: Yeah and Look I'm a busy man get to the reason already.

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

I'm holding YOU responsible for not figuring out how to get to IRC. There are older versions of mIRC for even a Commodore. :-D Natalie, not buying it, Amanda On 4 Nov 1998 22:15:18 GMT, revans7877@aol.com (REvans7877) wrote: >> >>ROFLMAO! >> >>You guys KILL me! >> >>:-D >> >>Natalie, feeling better after her 4-day viral siege > >Natalie never say that on this newsgroup , we can't be held responsible > >Malaric: Why do you persist in trying to kill me. > > >Cameron:You nailed my family to the walls of my father's church, for christ >sake you made a wind chime out of there skulls!" > >Malaric: Yeah and Look I'm a busy man get to the reason already. > > (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (Lisa Wilson <lawilson@naxs.com>)

I don't know about that! From the replies it appears that you are most definitely not alone.... just swimming in a pool of like minded pirhanas! Lisa *wondering if having to climb over the fallen bodies of your rivals counts as an aphrodisiac?* mailto:lawilson@naxs.com susan_foster@my-dejanews.com wrote >Gosh, sounds like I'm not the only one with a weakness for Ops. I was a >little worried, but now I know I am not alone.

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (revans7877@aol.com)

Lisa Wilson wrote in message ... >>Natalie, who'd rather do Operations than Michael. > > >HEY! You have to stand in line behind me..... being in front of me in line >is a bad idea. Lisa sez "Gee, golly .... I have *no* idea where that knife >in her back came from!" <WG> > >Lisa Be careful, girls!! Do not line up near stairs ... we're talking of a real size doll here!! ;-D Gabie

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (Gabriela <gcastagnino@rocketmail.com>)

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (catknsn@aol.com)

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (catknsn@aol.com)

>HEY! You have to stand in line behind me..... being in front of me in line >is a bad idea. Lisa sez "Gee, golly .... I have *no* idea where that knife >in her back came from!" <WG> Lisa, great answer. Maddy would be proud. :-) Cathy... in the back of the line waiting for the rest to kill each other so she can have Ops all to herself... *wicked chuckle* Cathy The Alberta Watson Home Page http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/9470/index.html Walter's Wench #51 - Cinnamon Tart and one of the lucky ones! Heyn's Hussy #16/chocolate veil Alberta's Apprentice #12 Queen of the Twisted Hopeless Romantics "This is who we are." CQS '98/LCA '98 Survivor! ICQ 1206775

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (Colin Whipple <colincpa@soca.com>)

Gabriela wrote: > > >>What about New Regime? :-D > >> > >>Gabie > > > > > >That was an excellent ep. > > > >Colin > > And the fact that Nikita was absolutely gorgeous in that one has nothing to > do with your liking it, right, Colin? :-P Nope, not a thing. :-) Colin

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (EZBee <ELZBURNS@Prodigy.Net>)

catknsn@aol.com (CATKNSN) writes: > >HEY! You have to stand in line behind me..... being in front of me in line > >is a bad idea. Lisa sez "Gee, golly .... I have *no* idea where that knife > >in her back came from!" <WG> > > Lisa, great answer. Maddy would be proud. > :-) > > Cathy... in the back of the line waiting for the rest to kill each other so she > can have Ops all to herself... *wicked chuckle* Nice to see others who think Ops is a babe! (something about those eyes and the hair) and Cathy, er, I think your shoe is untied. EZBee, Waiting to push Cathy down the stairs when she moves in for the kill.

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

CATKNSN wrote in message <19981104135732.03532.00005020@ng90.aol.com>... >>and >>Cathy, er, I think your shoe is untied. >> >>EZBee, >>Waiting to push Cathy down the stairs when she moves in for the kill. >> >> > >EZ! LOOK! Michael's standing over there and HE HAS NO PANTS ON! > >*trip* *crash* > >Well, your honor, at least she died with a smile on her face... > >Cathy, hoping no one from LFN is reading today and getting worried about our >mental stability... > The word "worried" probably become irrelevant some time ago. :-) Colin

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

Heh, heh, heh. :-D Natalie, a sucker for glittery-eyed 'mature' men On Tue, 3 Nov 1998 23:33:11 -0500, "Lisa Wilson" <lawilson@naxs.com> wrote: >>Natalie, who'd rather do Operations than Michael. > > >HEY! You have to stand in line behind me..... being in front of me in line >is a bad idea. Lisa sez "Gee, golly .... I have *no* idea where that knife >in her back came from!" <WG> > >Lisa > > (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

K3 and I couldn't stand that one because of the HUGE medical gaffes. And, of course, I couldn't stand the sight of *hork* Nigel Bennett. (I fast-forward him in that other medical accuracy disaster, "Rescue" too) :-P Natalie, whose aversion to Bennett is unexplainable, but palpable. On 4 Nov 1998 14:30:47 GMT, catknsn@aol.com (CATKNSN) wrote: >>What about New Regime? > >Oh, I love that one too. Hey, it's a hard choice! Not to mention Mandatory >Refusal... > >(Wish we could have picked a top five...) > >Cathy >The Alberta Watson Home Page >http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/9470/index.html >Walter's Wench #51 - Cinnamon Tart and one of the lucky ones! >Heyn's Hussy #16/chocolate veil >Alberta's Apprentice #12 >Queen of the Twisted Hopeless Romantics > "This is who we are." >CQS '98/LCA '98 Survivor! >ICQ 1206775 > > > > > > (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

ROFLMAO! You guys KILL me! :-D Natalie, feeling better after her 4-day viral siege On 4 Nov 1998 18:57:32 GMT, catknsn@aol.com (CATKNSN) wrote: >>and >>Cathy, er, I think your shoe is untied. >> >>EZBee, >>Waiting to push Cathy down the stairs when she moves in for the kill. >> >> > >EZ! LOOK! Michael's standing over there and HE HAS NO PANTS ON! > >*trip* *crash* > >Well, your honor, at least she died with a smile on her face... > >Cathy, hoping no one from LFN is reading today and getting worried about our >mental stability... > >The Alberta Watson Home Page >http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/9470/index.html >Walter's Wench #51 - Cinnamon Tart and one of the lucky ones! >Heyn's Hussy #16/chocolate veil >Alberta's Apprentice #12 >Queen of the Twisted Hopeless Romantics > "This is who we are." >CQS '98/LCA '98 Survivor! >ICQ 1206775 > > > > > > (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (threee@aol.combust.org)

I get the feeling that there would be a lot of us fighting on that line... ********************************** ***************** Elizabeth Chambers ThreeE@aol.com I'll let you walk in the field for free but the bull charges. ****************************************************

Me? A Royette? Don't hold your breath. But I AM a Dupuis Ouis. :-D Natalie, who'd rather do Operations than Michael. On Tue, 3 Nov 1998 10:00:21 -0300, "Gabriela" <gcastagnino@rocketmail.com> wrote: > >Wickddoll wrote in message <363e630c.11826479@news.turbont.net>... >>Psychic Pilgrim for me. >> >>Loved the double entendres. >> >>:-D >> >>Natalie, closet romantic (SHHHH- don't tell EZ) > > >Coming out of the closet, Wick? Next thing you tell us is you're a Royette >... >;-P > >Gabie >Second Ultimate Royette (hehehe) > > (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-11-05 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (susan_foster@my-dejanews.com)

Gosh, sounds like I'm not the only one with a weakness for Ops. I was a little worried, but now I know I am not alone. Susan In article <36406447.0@news1.ibm.net>, "Gabriela" <gcastagnino@rocketmail.com> wrote: > > Lisa Wilson wrote in message ... > >>Natalie, who'd rather do Operations than Michael. > > > > > >HEY! You have to stand in line behind me..... being in front of me in > line > >is a bad idea. Lisa sez "Gee, golly .... I have *no* idea where that knife > >in her back came from!" <WG> > > > >Lisa > > Be careful, girls!! Do not line up near stairs ... we're talking of a real > size doll here!! ;-D > > Gabie > > -----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

1998-11-05 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (rita7@pacbell.net)

1998-11-05 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (lbladel@aol.com)

1998-11-05 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (threee@aol.combust.org)

rita7@pacbell.net (Rita Adair-Robison) wrote: >>Cathy, hoping no one from LFN is reading today and getting worried >>about our mental stability... >Too late. <eg> >Rita Rest assured, they're already well aware of the fact that we're a bit nutty. And if they aren't, then they just don't have a Madeline on their real staff... Beth ********************************** ***************** Elizabeth Chambers ThreeE@aol.com I'll let you walk in the field for free but the bull charges. ****************************************************

1998-11-05 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (catknsn@aol.com)

> (I fast-forward him in that other medical accuracy >disaster, "Rescue" too) LOL...you mean it's NOT possible to induce a severe heart attack and then jump out of bed just hours later and run around hotwiring cars? Or to cauterize your own wounds with...well what exactly WAS he doing there??? Darn...all my illusions are being destroyed here... *vbg* Cathy The Alberta Watson Home Page http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/9470/index.html Walter's Wench #51 - Cinnamon Tart and one of the lucky ones! Heyn's Hussy #16/chocolate veil Alberta's Apprentice #12 Queen of the Twisted Hopeless Romantics "This is who we are." CQS '98/LCA '98 Survivor! ICQ 1206775

1998-11-05 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

You and about 10,000 others. :-D Natalie, gauging the odds On 5 Nov 1998 02:19:51 GMT, lbladel@aol.com (LBladel) wrote: >>>Natalie, who'd rather do Operations than Michael. >> >> > >Thanks - that leaves Michael for me. > >Laura (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-11-05 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

Ohhhhh, don't get her started. Suzita (knows how vociferous Wick can be) ;-) CATKNSN wrote in message <19981104215443.21474.00005583@ng92.aol.com>... >> (I fast-forward him in that other medical accuracy >>disaster, "Rescue" too) > >LOL...you mean it's NOT possible to induce a severe heart attack and then jump >out of bed just hours later and run around hotwiring cars? Or to cauterize your >own wounds with...well what exactly WAS he doing there??? > >Darn...all my illusions are being destroyed here... *vbg* > >Cathy >The Alberta Watson Home Page >http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/9470/index.html >Walter's Wench #51 - Cinnamon Tart and one of the lucky ones! >Heyn's Hussy #16/chocolate veil >Alberta's Apprentice #12 >Queen of the Twisted Hopeless Romantics > "This is who we are." >CQS '98/LCA '98 Survivor! >ICQ 1206775 > > > > > >

1998-11-05 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (revans7877@aol.com)

Ok so I haven't tried in a few months Hey cheap shot by the way Malaric: Why do you persist in trying to kill me. Cameron:You nailed my family to the walls of my father's church, for christ sake you made a wind chime out of there skulls!" Malaric: Yeah and Look I'm a busy man get to the reason already.

1998-11-05 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (rita7@pacbell.net)

>Gosh, sounds like I'm not the only one with a weakness for Ops. I was a >little worried, but now I know I am not alone. > >Susan Alone, Susan? If it gets any more crowded in here my circulation is going to be completely cut off. Scooot over, girls. I can't breathe. Rita Walter's Wench Saucy Tart # 82 "Anytime anyone in this place starts talking about mom, you know he's got problems." Walter

1998-11-05 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (Phil_Sheridan@webtv.net)

I usually lurk but had to answer Natalie about Nigel Bennet. If you could have come to the Lights, Cmera, Auction! I know your opinion would change! The man is phenomenal! As an actor he is fabulous! The difference between the man and the characters he creates are astounding! That Petrosian and LaCroix were given life but such a warm caring man shows the artistry of Mr Bennet's craft! Also, did you know that Don Franck's was talking about you and said what an astute thinker you are? Cathy Michael's Minx #25

1998-11-05 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (catknsn@aol.com)

>That Petrosian and LaCroix were given life but such a warm caring man >shows the artistry of Mr Bennet's craft! I completely agree. I HATED Petrosian. Hated him, hated him, hated him at first sight. But Nigel is the greatest! He's hilariously funny and great with the fans. I am amazed every time I re-watch NR about how such a nice, friendly guy can portray such an evil jerk. Well, I guess that's what they mean by fine acting! Cathy The Alberta Watson Home Page http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/9470/index.html Walter's Wench #51 - Cinnamon Tart and one of the lucky ones! Heyn's Hussy #16/chocolate veil Alberta's Apprentice #12 Queen of the Twisted Hopeless Romantics "This is who we are." CQS '98/LCA '98 Survivor! ICQ 1206775

1998-11-05 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (MacLeod <rkaprows@telusplanet.net>)

Ariel C. Vera wrote in message ... >>Well I voted for Hard Landing - it had action, drama, suspense, and >um.....a >>"moment." It made enduring the offseason worthwhile. > > >I'd have to ditto that one.. My favorite scene is still Michael looking >through the flames at Nikita wondering if it is a mirage or real... > > Ariel... I voted for Not Was , see the thread "if Michael was in charge for the explanation, i almost voted for Psychic pilgrim though.

1998-11-06 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

Well GET ON IT, woman. :-D Natalie, not above cheap shooting Amanda at every opportunity On 5 Nov 1998 03:31:18 GMT, revans7877@aol.com (REvans7877) wrote: >Ok so I haven't tried in a few months > >Hey cheap shot by the way > >Malaric: Why do you persist in trying to kill me. > > >Cameron:You nailed my family to the walls of my father's church, for christ >sake you made a wind chime out of there skulls!" > >Malaric: Yeah and Look I'm a busy man get to the reason already. > > (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-11-06 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (James & Carol Manuel-Schroeder <cjwms@c2i2.com>)

I liked his LaCroiz character much better but I've seen him from time to time in other films and I think his acting skills are superb. I'm not sure but wasn't he in the British television series, "Yes, Prime Minister"? Carol *an avid fan of British comedies, along with LFN* John P. Sheridan wrote: > I usually lurk but had to answer Natalie about Nigel Bennet. If you > could have come to the Lights, Cmera, Auction! I know your opinion would > change! The man is phenomenal! As an actor he is fabulous! The > difference between the man and the characters he creates are astounding! > That Petrosian and LaCroix were given life but such a warm caring man > shows the artistry of Mr Bennet's craft! Also, did you know that Don > Franck's was talking about you and said what an astute thinker you are? > > Cathy > Michael's Minx #25

1998-11-06 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (Heather <hlsX@Xwest-server.com>)

James & Carol Manuel-Schroeder wrote: > Carol > *an avid fan of British comedies, along with LFN* you know what british comedy that i love?? absolutely fabulous. its one of the funniest shows that i have ever seen!! -- For a non-spam reply please remove both X's. Thank you and good night.

1998-11-06 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (pianolds1@aol.com)

>I liked his LaCroiz character much better but I've seen him from time to >time in other films and I think his acting skills are superb. I'm not sure >but wasn't he in the British television series, "Yes, Prime Minister"? >Carol >*an avid fan of British comedies, along with LFN* I'm not sure about that show but he was on a couple of episodes of Earth: Final Conflict where he played a military/mercenary type. Gail

1998-11-06 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (James & Carol Manuel-Schroeder <cjwms@c2i2.com>)

I've seen a few of those eps. (before I moved to an area that didn't have the right channel anymore). But one of my favourites is "Are You Being Served?". An older series, but it never fails to make me laugh. Carol *going off on tangents until Season 3 begins...gotta love these tangents! :-) * Heather wrote: > James & Carol Manuel-Schroeder wrote: > > > Carol > > *an avid fan of British comedies, along with LFN* > > you know what british comedy that i love?? absolutely fabulous. its one of > the funniest shows that i have ever seen!! > > -- > For a non-spam reply please remove both X's. > Thank you and good night.

1998-11-06 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

Yeah, I know he's a nice guy. Believe me, I can't explain my aversion to him. Maybe he reminds me of someone I loathed in childhood? I don't know, but he just rubs me the wrong way. I heard about the Don Francks thing... I don't know what I said or did to impress him, but I'm flattered that he hasn't forgotten me. :-D Natalie, doing penance for her irrational dislike of that poor Mr. Bennett On Thu, 5 Nov 1998 00:31:12 -0500 (EST), Phil_Sheridan@webtv.net (John P. Sheridan) wrote: >I usually lurk but had to answer Natalie about Nigel Bennet. If you >could have come to the Lights, Cmera, Auction! I know your opinion would >change! The man is phenomenal! As an actor he is fabulous! The >difference between the man and the characters he creates are astounding! >That Petrosian and LaCroix were given life but such a warm caring man >shows the artistry of Mr Bennet's craft! Also, did you know that Don >Franck's was talking about you and said what an astute thinker you are? > >Cathy >Michael's Minx #25 > (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-11-07 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (cara <trixu@yahoo.com>)

Lisa Wilson wrote: > > >Natalie, who'd rather do Operations than Michael. > > HEY! You have to stand in line behind me..... being in front of me in line > is a bad idea. Lisa sez "Gee, golly .... I have *no* idea where that knife > in her back came from!" <WG> > I just keep wondering *why* we have to choose? <eg> cara~, who will be seen in *both* lines!

1998-11-07 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll (Wickddoll) - (cara <trixu@yahoo.com>)

EZBee wrote: > > catknsn@aol.com (CATKNSN) writes: > >HEY! You have to stand in line behind me..... being in front of me in line > > >is a bad idea. Lisa sez "Gee, golly .... I have *no* idea where > that knife > > >in her back came from!" <WG> > > > > Lisa, great answer. Maddy would be proud. > > :-) > > > > Cathy... in the back of the line waiting for the rest to kill each other so she > > can have Ops all to herself... *wicked chuckle* > > Nice to see others who think Ops is a babe! > (something about those eyes and the hair) > I hope he still does it for me when I see him in the knew style :( cara~

1998-11-11 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (thefoxx210@aol.com)

I can't remember if the Viewers Choice Poll was regarding who's "Pole" we'd choose or what episode we liked.... Hummm.... 1.Ops 2.Not Was (Nikita saves Michael's Butt).

1998-11-20 00:00:00 - Re: Viewer's Choice Poll - (goddenport@aol.com)