FLM films - My Webpage

1998-07-13 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (ELZBURNS <ELZBURNS@Prodigy.Net>)

"Colin Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> writes: > > But my question is: Will what happened here carry over to future eps? Will > it affect the M&N relationship? > > Some of the events in past eps were just left hanging. > > Colin Oh there are lots and lots and just gobs of section unsolved mysteries, unanswered questions and unpatched plot holes..... Was there a son or not? How did Lisa get out of the woods? Why do they let Birky keep Gail but not let Walter keep Belinda? What are Sections 2 thru 47? When will they start dressing Maddy in a color that flatters her?.... I am going to convention and I am writing all these down... So, lurkers..... If you see a short, blonde woman with a legal pad walking your way.... Either run or prepare to be interrogated..... EZBee, Are Frick and Frack related? Who really drives the Mission Van? Does every SOTW on the planet get the Section phone number as part of being oriented into Thugs 'R Us?

1998-07-13 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (Kat <kathe001@email.msn.com>)

Yea, she must be listed. K ;-) Colin Whipple wrote in message ... > >ELZBURNS wrote in message <6odp42$ebug$1@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>... >>Are Frick and Frack related? Who really drives the Mission Van? Does >>every SOTW on the planet get the Section phone number as part of being >>oriented into Thugs 'R Us? > >They also seem to get Nikita's address. > >Colin > > >

1998-07-13 00:00:00 - The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

Morning All... Couple of things crossing my mind about this ep: the line between Ops and Maddie acknowledging the need for a contingency plan to get to the main guy...and secondly, Nikita's maturing in the Section to know when to use a lie to accomplish the goal. This ep really brought back Ops' words to Michael about trying harder to break Nikita, and this was a real test for her. Once again, simple arithmetic (save one or save many) comes into play and Nikita must make a choice: does she go along with the Section and make the necessary sacrifice to get to the main man and save the faceless, nameless masses, or does she save the one that has a face, and a name...once the mission becomes personalized, it's more difficult to follow the mission profile. Section still has doubts about N's ability to deliver on demand, thus the contingency plan and the first lie. What seemed different was N's reaction to the lie once she recognized it. Instead of the hysterical "Michael, they killed an innocent!" speech, she takes her own unsanctioned action to rid the world of this piece of pond scum, and then lies about it. She knows and Michael knows; the question though, will Michael accept the lie since it does make the next step of the mission more difficult for the Section. My guess is is, yes, he will in order to protect N. I liked this ep a lot...the great background music was there, there was an edge to the camera angles that helped set the tone and mood of the ep, and everyone contributed to the story. Melissa

1998-07-13 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

melpor wrote in message <35A9EF15.D41BC13B@bellsouth.net>... > >I liked this ep a lot...the great background music was there, there was >an edge to the camera angles that helped set the tone and mood of the >ep, and everyone contributed to the story. > >Melissa Same here about the ep. But my question is: Will what happened here carry over to future eps? Will it affect the M&N relationship? Some of the events in past eps were just left hanging. Colin

1998-07-14 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

khimera@my-dejanews.com wrote in message <6oetih$117$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>... > >Continuing an excellent theme ask them for me why in the world every SBOTW >has a fascination for blondes???? Having black hair myself I feel safe >knowing such things but it sure does make you go Hmmmmm.. Because Nikita is a blonde? :-) Colin

1998-07-14 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (clbcrb@aol.com)

You poor people...I'm on vacation and posting with a vengence....sorry. > >Hmmmmmm Does Michael eat? > ===saw him eat soup in "Rescue". We know he drinks MILK ! > >Hmmmmmmm How does Section namingly Michael always arrive at the nick of time >even when he has to travel half way around the world? > ===ruby slippers? > >Hmmmmmm when some female needs seducing does it always have to be Michael??Is >he the only male in Section with a great set of buns??? > ===one word....."Valentine Ops", don't forget Russell...but in my case please send Michael. > >Hmmmmm why do we save SBOTW that are slated for cancellation when we know >their just going to turn around and go for Section or Michael or Nikita's >throat because gee as it happens they brought them down... > ===talking about Fanning here? Hey, he is Section material after all. He goes after M or N then he dies too...Ops said it. ===Did we add a letter to the SOTW? Is it now SBOTW? does that stand for "Bag" ? Ugh... that picture is even worse....thanks! :-) > >LOL ok I've had my fun now..Even though I adore this show I confess I get >tickled at how much Suspention is on my Bridge.. > ===always adding another layer to the house of cards aren't they? Domino

1998-07-14 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (revans7877@aol.com)

>> >Are Frick and Frack related? yeah they were siamese twins joined at the hip section aquired them shortly after birth seperated them and then taught them the ways of pain which they enjoy and love to share with others >Who really drives the Mission Van? Charles Mansion > Does every SOTW on the planet get the Section phone number as part of being >> >oriented into Thugs 'R Us? Yes comes complete with a basement room in a loud club and a card that gets you 50% off dinner in all resturants and bars >> They also seem to get Nikita's address. yep that's in the kit to > >Continuing an excellent theme ask them for me why in the world every SBOTW >has a fascination for blondes???? It's the color it makes them feel safe since it's so bright if there being shot at that;s who's more likely to get hit > >Hmmmmmm Does Michael eat? > > of course he takes down 4 quarts of Quaker State oil and 2 gallons of anti-freeze everyday >Hmmmmmmm How does Section namingly Michael always arrive at the nick of time >even when he has to travel half way around the world? > > Actually it's a plan you see the bad guys wait for Micheal to arrive beforet they start > >Hmmmmmm when some female needs seducing does it always have to be Michael?? Nah there is a line up of 3 they have a 4th in training but Micheal isn't ready to send him out in the field yet > >Hmmmmm why do we save SBOTW that are slated for cancellation when we know >their just going to turn around and go for Section or Michael or Nikita's >throat because gee as it happens they brought them down... > > Because Madaline is getting slow in her old age and she likes a good soap opera every now and then A>A>M> "Crazy I was crazy once they put me in a rubber room with rubber rats RUBBER RATS I HATE RUBBER RATS THEY MAKE ME CRAZY!!!! CRAZY I TELL YA Crazy I was crazy once................."

1998-07-14 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

ROFLMFAO! *high-fiving Wendy* It's OK. I didn't really WANT that juice anyway. My keyboard looks a lot better with that orange hue. :-D Natalie, heimliching her toast On 14 Jul 1998 10:07:41 GMT, pixiscribe@aol.com (PixiScribe) wrote: >> How did Lisa get out of the woods? > >Maybe after poisoning David, she joined up with 7 dwarves who will actually >turn out to be terrorists. Then Section learns that David is the only one who >has intel on these terrorists and that he is not really dead but in a deep >sleep and can only be awakened by a kiss from Lisa, so Michael will have to >seduce her again, and afterwards one of the terrorists will shoot him in the >leg... > > >>Does every SOTW on the planet get the Section >phone number as part of being >>oriented into Thugs 'R Us? > >The Section phone number is written on the men's bathroom wall in that >basement nightclub. > >Wendy >Never post message replies at 3 a.m. > > (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-07-14 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (Kat <kathe001@email.msn.com>)

New NG Rule (if I can be so forward) Wendy can ONLY post her replies at 3 AM. K PixiScribe wrote in message <1998071410074100.GAA28059@ladder01.news.aol.com>... >> How did Lisa get out of the woods? > >Maybe after poisoning David, she joined up with 7 dwarves who will actually >turn out to be terrorists. Then Section learns that David is the only one who >has intel on these terrorists and that he is not really dead but in a deep >sleep and can only be awakened by a kiss from Lisa, so Michael will have to >seduce her again, and afterwards one of the terrorists will shoot him in the >leg... > > >>Does every SOTW on the planet get the Section >phone number as part of being >>oriented into Thugs 'R Us? > >The Section phone number is written on the men's bathroom wall in that >basement nightclub. > >Wendy >Never post message replies at 3 a.m.

1998-07-14 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (granvia@aol.com)

Amanda wrote: >>Are Frick and Frack related? >yeah they were siamese twins joined at the hip section aquired them shortly >after birth seperated them and then taught them the ways of pain which they >enjoy and love to share with others >>Who really drives the Mission Van? >Charles Mansion Me: Charles Manson had a mansion, or did he have mansion envy? >>Does every SOTW on the planet get the Section phone number as part of >>being oriented into Thugs 'R Us? >Yes comes complete with a basement room in a loud club and a card that >gets you 50% off dinner in all resturants and bars > >> They also seem to get Nikita's address. >yep that's in the kit to >>Continuing an excellent theme ask them for me why in the world every SBOTW >>has a fascination for blondes???? >It's the color it makes them feel safe since it's so bright if there being >shot at that;s who's more likely to get hit >>Hmmmmmm Does Michael eat? >of course he takes down 4 quarts of Quaker State oil and 2 gallons of >anti-freeze everyday Me: Hey, he's the Michelin man! >Hmmmmmmm How does Section namingly Michael always arrive at the nick of >time even when he has to travel half way around the world? > >>Actually it's a plan you see the bad guys wait for Micheal to arrive beforet >>they start Me: Not, he is actually Superman that's why he is always so hard. G

1998-07-14 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

ELZBURNS wrote in message <6odp42$ebug$1@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>... >Are Frick and Frack related? Who really drives the Mission Van? Does >every SOTW on the planet get the Section phone number as part of being >oriented into Thugs 'R Us? They also seem to get Nikita's address. Colin

1998-07-14 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (khimera@my-dejanews.com)

In article <yVxq1.636$Lz3.23664226@nntptransit.lsan03.pbi.net>, "Colin Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> wrote: > > ELZBURNS wrote in message <6odp42$ebug$1@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>... > >Are Frick and Frack related? Who really drives the Mission Van? Does > >every SOTW on the planet get the Section phone number as part of being > >oriented into Thugs 'R Us? > > They also seem to get Nikita's address. > > Colin Continuing an excellent theme ask them for me why in the world every SBOTW has a fascination for blondes???? Having black hair myself I feel safe knowing such things but it sure does make you go Hmmmmm.. Hmmmmmm Does Michael eat? Hmmmmmmm How does Section namingly Michael always arrive at the nick of time even when he has to travel half way around the world? Hmmmmmm when some female needs seducing does it always have to be Michael??Is he the only male in Section with a great set of buns??? Hmmmmm why do we save SBOTW that are slated for cancellation when we know their just going to turn around and go for Section or Michael or Nikita's throat because gee as it happens they brought them down... LOL ok I've had my fun now..Even though I adore this show I confess I get tickled at how much Suspention is on my Bridge.. -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum

1998-07-14 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (pixiscribe@aol.com)

Remember he ate that stuff that looked like dog food out of Angie's fridge in Rescue. >Hmmmmmm Does Michael eat?

1998-07-14 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (pixiscribe@aol.com)

Must be that staffing problem (no pun intended) that was discussed on the other boards. Section really needs to do some recruiting. >Hmmmmmm when some female needs seducing does it always have to be >Michael??Is<BR> >he the only male in Section with a great set of buns???

1998-07-14 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (pixiscribe@aol.com)

> How did Lisa get out of the woods? Maybe after poisoning David, she joined up with 7 dwarves who will actually turn out to be terrorists. Then Section learns that David is the only one who has intel on these terrorists and that he is not really dead but in a deep sleep and can only be awakened by a kiss from Lisa, so Michael will have to seduce her again, and afterwards one of the terrorists will shoot him in the leg... >Does every SOTW on the planet get the Section >phone number as part of being >oriented into Thugs 'R Us? The Section phone number is written on the men's bathroom wall in that basement nightclub. Wendy Never post message replies at 3 a.m.

1998-07-15 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (writerrita@aol.com)

In article <1998071500165500.UAA25872@ladder01.news.aol.com>, srsaima@aol.com (SrSaima) writes: > >Why don't we ever see how they get in and out of the underground building? >We >saw how it was done in Batman the TV series. > >SrSaima (just wondering) > > Uh, it's on a Need To Know basis. <eg> Rita

1998-07-15 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (granvia@aol.com)

Amanda wrote: >Micheal has a little hole in the wall with a cot made of straw (at his >request) I think you are confusing him with your mices, Amanda.. . G> Warning Amanda that she better not go there! (I know how your sly, warped mind works!)

1998-07-15 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (srsaima@aol.com)

Please also ask: How do they walk on those grated catwalks in heels without falling through? Doesn't Walter have any other color bandana or are we supposed to believe he is showing his former gang colors? Does everyone but Nikita actually live in the Section? Why don't we ever see how they get in and out of the underground building? We saw how it was done in Batman the TV series. SrSaima (just wondering)

1998-07-15 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (pixiscribe@aol.com)

Gee thanks. Call me a rebel, it's only 6 p.m. <G> >New NG Rule (if I can be so forward)<BR> >Wendy can ONLY post her replies at 3 AM.<BR> >K

1998-07-15 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (revans7877@aol.com)

someone who can appricate my sense of humor *sigh*>Amanda wrote: > >>>Are Frick and Frack related? > >>yeah they were siamese twins joined at the hip section aquired them shortly >>after birth seperated them and then taught them the ways of pain which they >>enjoy and love to share with others > >>>Who really drives the Mission Van? > >>Charles Mansion > >Me: Charles Manson had a mansion, or did he have mansion envy? > **********it was envy >>>Does every SOTW on the planet get the Section phone number as part of >>>being >oriented into Thugs 'R Us? > >>Yes comes complete with a basement room in a loud club and a card that >>gets you 50% off dinner in all resturants and bars >> >>> They also seem to get Nikita's address. > >>yep that's in the kit to > > >>>Continuing an excellent theme ask them for me why in the world every SBOTW >>>has a fascination for blondes???? > >>It's the color it makes them feel safe since it's so bright if there being >>shot at that;s who's more likely to get hit > >>>Hmmmmmm Does Michael eat? > > >>of course he takes down 4 quarts of Quaker State oil and 2 gallons of >>anti-freeze everyday > >Me: Hey, he's the Michelin man! ******actually he's the terminator >>Hmmmmmmm How does Section namingly Michael always arrive at the nick of >>time >even when he has to travel half way around the world? >> > >>>Actually it's a plan you see the bad guys wait for Micheal to arrive >beforet >>>they start > >Me: Not, he is actually Superman that's why he is always so hard. > > *****get help lol actually I was thinking batman A>A>M> "Crazy I was crazy once they put me in a rubber room with rubber rats RUBBER RATS I HATE RUBBER RATS THEY MAKE ME CRAZY!!!! CRAZY I TELL YA Crazy I was crazy once................."

1998-07-15 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (Jaida <R@sprintmail.com>)

>Why don't we ever see how they get in and out of the underground building? We >saw how it was done in Batman the TV series. > >SrSaima (just wondering) Must have something to do with that big crack in the entryway floor....... Jaida

1998-07-16 00:00:00 - Re: Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (revans7877@aol.com)

Could be the mice but it's hard to tell sometimes they look so much alike >I think you are confusing him with your mices, Amanda.. . > >G> Warning Amanda that she better not go there! (I know how your sly, warped >mind works!) > > A>A>M> "Crazy I was crazy once they put me in a rubber room with rubber rats RUBBER RATS I HATE RUBBER RATS THEY MAKE ME CRAZY!!!! CRAZY I TELL YA Crazy I was crazy once................."

1998-07-16 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (Jaida <R@sprintmail.com>)

1998-07-16 00:00:00 - Re: The Lie and Nikita..OH Spoiler - (ELZBURNS <ELZBURNS@Prodigy.Net>)

"Jaida" <R@sprintmail.com> writes: > > > >>Hmmmmmm Does Michael eat? > >> > > > >===saw him eat soup in "Rescue". We know he drinks MILK ! > > > But, he never finishes it! > Does anyone in Section eat? I mean, we have seen Birky pop a few oreos, Ops and Maddy sipping coffee..... We know of Christopher and I gather he is a pretty good Chef.. but does he cook for everyone? We have never seen the section Dining Room (chow hall, cafeteria, feeding trough, Steak House, Tofu grill, Sushi bar, Pancake house...what WOULD they have?) I mean, all these really physically fit types, burning b'zillions of calories daily... Do they have one feeding area or many? Do they have selective menus or basically "Eat it and don't complain".... Do they modify diets for the Operatives duties, like in the military.... (More calories for in the field types, restricting calories for those who need too watch their weights?) Ops are always waiting, waiting, and waiting for missions to begin... but we never see them eat.... Not meals, not munchies... OK, So I am fixated.... It's lunch time.... EZBee, RD focusing on food today....