FLM films - My Webpage

2001-01-20 19:43:35-08:00 - Re: "Girl who wasn't there" - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"L. Hester" <leh708@nwu.edu> wrote in message news:3A6A437C.32B2AE69@nwu.edu... > Not sure if this was covered earlier in the episode spoilers, but ... > > Does anyone know what is the meaning behind the title of last Sunday's > (Jan.14th) episode ? > > Who is "the girl" exactly? Maddie is a woman. Not Nikita right? > > And what about the "not there" part, physically or some other sense? > > Are we looking at all the female characters of the show or someone we > have not seen yet? It looks to me like a clue that the unknown sibling is a female. Colin

2001-01-20 20:03:40-06:00 - Ep: "Girl who wasn't there" - ("L. Hester" <leh708@nwu.edu>)

Not sure if this was covered earlier in the episode spoilers, but ... Does anyone know what is the meaning behind the title of last Sunday's (Jan.14th) episode ? Who is "the girl" exactly? Maddie is a woman. Not Nikita right? And what about the "not there" part, physically or some other sense? Are we looking at all the female characters of the show or someone we have not seen yet? Thanks, LEH

2001-01-21 12:40:07+00:00 - Re: Ep: "Girl who wasn't there" - (milepa@aol.com)

>Does anyone know what is the meaning behind the title of last Sunday's >(Jan.14th) episode ? > I'm not sure....but the original title of the ep was *Shadow of a Time Remembered" but then changed to "The Girl Who Wasn't There." I thought I remembered, at the time of the change the writers felt the new title was better...and had something to do with a previous Maddy ep, I think, Gambit, where they mentioned her sister dying....and she and Maddy fighting over the doll....Maybe they're tying it into the Nikita and her sister thing....who knows? Just my 2 cents...but it does make more sense....N and her sister....tho Micki

2001-01-22 04:49:35-07:00 - Re: Ep: "Girl who wasn't there" - (AZ-KittyMama@webtv.net)

Does anyone know what is the meaning behind the title of last Sunday's (Jan.14th) episode ? I think it has double meaning, both referencing facts about Maddy. 1) The current fact: She's dead, i.e. not there. Of course, there was Holo-Maddy, but the real Maddy "wasn't there". 2) The more esoteric reference is to Maddy having killed her sister by pushing her/causing her to fall down the stairs. There is part of a poem which reads something like: There was a girl upon the stair It was the girl who wasn't there... I recall a few lines of that poem being spoken to Maddie by someone trying to "push her buttons" about the death of her sister. That was probably in S2, or so. Hope that helps. AZ