FLM films - My Webpage

2001-03-26 14:30:14-08:00 - Not a Good-bye, but...... - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

I am not leaving yet, but before too many more posters disappear I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to the many people who have made these newsgroups so enjoyable. I would also like to thank the actors and production people who put so much effort into making LFN one of the best shows on television. Colin

2001-03-26 23:28:09+00:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (trajan <trajan@optonline.net>)

"Colin L. Whipple" wrote: > > I am not leaving yet, but before too many more posters disappear I would > like to express my thanks and appreciation to the many people who have made > these newsgroups so enjoyable. > > I would also like to thank the actors and production people who put so much > effort into making LFN one of the best shows on television. > > Colin What he said. Double. Trajan

2001-03-27 01:24:12+00:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (Wickeddoll <wickeddoll1958@nofeckingspamyahoo.com>)

"Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote in message news:tbvgq9ga2id900@news.supernews.com... > I am not leaving yet, but before too many more posters disappear I would > like to express my thanks and appreciation to the many people who have made > these newsgroups so enjoyable. > > I would also like to thank the actors and production people who put so much > effort into making LFN one of the best shows on television. > > Colin *sniff* What do you mean 'yet?' Natalie, hoping we're not losing yet another 'regular.'

2001-03-27 17:58:53-08:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"Renee Cannon" <renee.cannonSPAM@verizon.net> wrote in message news:0S6w6.375$Jn6.240447@dfiatx1-snr1.gtei.net... > Wait! I thought we were going to pick up another show to obsessively > analyze. > > I know I'm the outsider here, but I'm really quite fond of this group. > > Personally, I'm newly hooked on "The Sopranos" but it's on a pay station. > Moving from a covert anti-terrorist group to organized crime isn't too far a > stretch, is it? I watch some other shows, but nothing else current is anywhere near as good as LFN was. Lexx, Farscape, and EFC are some of the others I watch. Colin

2001-03-27 20:37:16+00:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (Renee Cannon <renee.cannonSPAM@verizon.net>)

Wait! I thought we were going to pick up another show to obsessively analyze. I know I'm the outsider here, but I'm really quite fond of this group. Personally, I'm newly hooked on "The Sopranos" but it's on a pay station. Moving from a covert anti-terrorist group to organized crime isn't too far a stretch, is it? What other shows do y'all watch? "Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote in message news:tbvgq9ga2id900@news.supernews.com... > I am not leaving yet, but before too many more posters disappear I would > like to express my thanks and appreciation to the many people who have made > these newsgroups so enjoyable. > > I would also like to thank the actors and production people who put so much > effort into making LFN one of the best shows on television. > > Colin > > >

2001-03-27 20:42:28+00:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (Myna <stish@nospamhome.com>)

"Renee Cannon" <renee.cannonSPAM@verizon.net> wrote in message news:0S6w6.375$Jn6.240447@dfiatx1-snr1.gtei.net... > Wait! I thought we were going to pick up another show to obsessively > analyze. > > I know I'm the outsider here, but I'm really quite fond of this group. > > Personally, I'm newly hooked on "The Sopranos" but it's on a pay station. > Moving from a covert anti-terrorist group to organized crime isn't too far a > stretch, is it? > > What other shows do y'all watch? > Hi Renee, Unfortunately, LFN was one of the few shows I would watch and obsess about. Survivor is ok, but no "good" guys to really root for. I hate that most of of the show is about manipulation (of each other, and the producers manipulate the audiance)...I always leave feeling like I'm such a fool for watching it....I love Third Watch but don't get that newsgroup :-( Dark Angel could have possibilities, but I'm still not ready to committ. You thinking about watching Peta Wilsons new show when it hits the air? I will, who knows it's definitely worth looking in to. Myna

2001-03-27 22:46:44-05:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (Marie <kattou22@hotmailnospam.com>)

i dont watch any other show. I dont have time for tv except well lfn. That was the only show in my life. and im in canada so its not really over yet but what will i do when it will be over ... i dont know. find another great show... i dont think it exists Colin L. Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote in message news:tbvgq9ga2id900@news.supernews.com... > I am not leaving yet, but before too many more posters disappear I would > like to express my thanks and appreciation to the many people who have made > these newsgroups so enjoyable. > > I would also like to thank the actors and production people who put so much > effort into making LFN one of the best shows on television. > > Colin > > >

2001-03-28 02:55:52+00:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (aalmcclure@aol.com)

2001-03-28 03:08:27+00:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (TheSaint51@asianfools.com)

Dark Angel on FOX! On Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:30:14 -0800, "Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote: >I am not leaving yet, but before too many more posters disappear I would >like to express my thanks and appreciation to the many people who have made >these newsgroups so enjoyable. > >I would also like to thank the actors and production people who put so much >effort into making LFN one of the best shows on television. > >Colin > > >

2001-03-28 03:48:48+00:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (galimatias@wahoo.com)

In article <tc2h7hdkiae800@news.supernews.com>, colinwNSPM@power.net says... > > >"Renee Cannon" <renee.cannonSPAM@verizon.net> wrote in message >news:0S6w6.375$Jn6.240447@dfiatx1-snr1.gtei.net... >> Wait! I thought we were going to pick up another show to obsessively >> analyze. >> >> I know I'm the outsider here, but I'm really quite fond of this group. >> >> Personally, I'm newly hooked on "The Sopranos" but it's on a pay station. >> Moving from a covert anti-terrorist group to organized crime isn't too far >a >> stretch, is it? > >I watch some other shows, but nothing else current is anywhere near as good >as LFN was. > >Lexx, Farscape, and EFC are some of the others I watch. > >Colin > > > How about CSI? -- "Although we may never know with complete certainty the identity of the winner of this year's presidential election, the identity of the loser is perfectly clear. It is the nation's confidence in the judge as an impartial guardian of the law."

2001-03-28 04:08:47+00:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (silvrsharp@aol.comnospam)

<< Subject: Not a Good-bye, but...... From: "Colin L. Whipple" colinwNSPM@power.net Date: Mon, Mar 26, 2001 5:30 PM Message-id: <tbvgq9ga2id900@news.supernews.com> I am not leaving yet, but before too many more posters disappear I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to the many people who have made these newsgroups so enjoyable. I would also like to thank the actors and production people who put so much effort into making LFN one of the best shows on television. Colin Sigghhhh. Yep. Me too. sharp >> (to e-mail, remove "no spam" from the address.)

2001-03-28 04:12:03+00:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (silvrsharp@aol.comnospam)

<< Subject: Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... From: "Colin L. Whipple" colinwNSPM@power.net Date: Tue, Mar 27, 2001 8:58 PM Message-id: <tc2h7hdkiae800@news.supernews.com> "Renee Cannon" <renee.cannonSPAM@verizon.net> wrote in message news:0S6w6.375$Jn6.240447@dfiatx1-snr1.gtei.net... > Wait! I thought we were going to pick up another show to obsessively > analyze. > > I know I'm the outsider here, but I'm really quite fond of this group. > > Personally, I'm newly hooked on "The Sopranos" but it's on a pay station. > Moving from a covert anti-terrorist group to organized crime isn't too far a > stretch, is it? I watch some other shows, but nothing else current is anywhere near as good as LFN was. Lexx, Farscape, and EFC are some of the others I watch. Colin Buffy, Angel, and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. (And Farscape when I can.) sharp >> (to e-mail, remove "no spam" from the address.)

2001-03-28 10:51:10-08:00 - Re: Hey Colin... - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"Wickeddoll" <wickeddoll1958@nofeckingspamyahoo.com> wrote in message news:ghpw6.4260$l61.781349@news1.news.adelphia.net... > > What did you think of Black Scorpion? My husband says that despite the > 'obvious charms', it's nothing more than Power Rangers for grown-ups. > > Natalie > Booorrring. Batman with T&A. I have not watched since the first ep. Colin

2001-03-28 12:15:26-08:00 - Re: Hey Colin... - (rita@writerrita.com)

2001-03-28 13:17:05-08:00 - Re: Hey Colin... - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

<rita@writerrita.com> wrote in message news:0ch4ct8eo9rm1p2bi5pr9gpk6ugoudlvci@4ax.com... > > > >Booorrring. Batman with T&A. I have not watched since the first ep. > > > >Colin > > > Colin, shame on you saying that about Batman. I watched one episode > of Black Scorpion with my mouth hanging open in disbelief. This along > with V.I.P. just confirms that a big pair of T's can sell just about > anything. Rita, it is Black Scorpion I am calling boring, not Batman. Colin

2001-03-28 13:26:47+00:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (Myna <stish@nospamhome.com>)

"AAlmcclure" <aalmcclure@aol.com> wrote in message news:20010327215552.08245.00001100@ng-mn1.aol.com... > New show?! What? I am so behind. What and where? > > Side note: No good guys on survivor? COLBY is so dreamy (sigh and collapse on > the floor). He had me the first day when he said, "Two things I thank God for > when I wake up every morning...That I'm alive and that I'm a Texan." Pretty > hokey, but it worked on me. > > --Amanda > > Supposedly (and I know I'll be corrected if this is wrong :-) Peta Wilson is getting ready (or is) filming a series for CBS. It has something to do with her character being some type of Private Investigator working with a District Attorney...???? Maybe it will air by next season... Survivor....I can't get over the way some things get exploited. They say something, and during the vote, do something else. It's my fault, cuz there I am every Thursday. Call me a marroon :-) Poor Colby has thinned out though hasn't he? Are you from Texas 8-) Myna

2001-03-28 16:08:25-08:00 - Re: Hey Colin... - (rita@writerrita.com)

2001-03-28 16:26:40-08:00 - Re: Hey Colin... - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

<rita@writerrita.com> wrote in message news:a5v4ctsbvc6buget8k2otbio4mpq9s730m@4ax.com... > > > >Rita, it is Black Scorpion I am calling boring, not Batman. > > > >Colin > > > I got that, Colin. I was just giving you a bad time for comparing > that drivel even to Batman. ;-) I get the same reaction when I compare Barb Wire to Casablanca. :-) Colin

2001-03-28 17:35:08+00:00 - Hey Colin... - (Wickeddoll <wickeddoll1958@nofeckingspamyahoo.com>)

"Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote in message news:tc2h7hdkiae800@news.supernews.com... > > "Renee Cannon" <renee.cannonSPAM@verizon.net> wrote in message > news:0S6w6.375$Jn6.240447@dfiatx1-snr1.gtei.net... > > Wait! I thought we were going to pick up another show to obsessively > > analyze. > > > > I know I'm the outsider here, but I'm really quite fond of this group. > > > > Personally, I'm newly hooked on "The Sopranos" but it's on a pay station. > > Moving from a covert anti-terrorist group to organized crime isn't too far > a > > stretch, is it? > > I watch some other shows, but nothing else current is anywhere near as good > as LFN was. > > Lexx, Farscape, and EFC are some of the others I watch. > > Colin > > > What did you think of Black Scorpion? My husband says that despite the 'obvious charms', it's nothing more than Power Rangers for grown-ups. Natalie

2001-03-28 19:07:32-08:00 - Re: Hey Colin... - (rita@writerrita.com)

> >I get the same reaction when I compare Barb Wire to Casablanca. :-) > >Colin LOL!

2001-03-28 20:03:43+00:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (Northstar <karinrose@sympatico.ca>)

"Myna" <stish@nospamhome.com> wrote in message news:rElw6.210981$B6.47558255@news1.rdc1.md.home.com... > > "AAlmcclure" <aalmcclure@aol.com> wrote in message > news:20010327215552.08245.00001100@ng-mn1.aol.com... > > > New show?! What? I am so behind. What and where? Peta's new show is called "Other People". PW plays a 28-year-old criminologist, named Harriet "Harry" Stone, Ph.D., who works for a firm of defense attorneys in LA. It's based on the real life of Sheila Balkan, a criminologist and private detective based in Santa Monica. Joining the cast of "Other People" are Scott Cohen (10th Kingdom, Gilmore Girls, NYPDBlue) and Dennis Boutsikaris (Surviving Picasso, Boys on the Side), who play attorneys at the firm for which Peta's charactor, Harriet Stone, sometimes does freelance work for. Gemini Award Winner Laurie Drew has also joined in as Costume consultant for Peta. It will air on NBC in the fall schedule.

2001-03-28 20:40:29+00:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (aalmcclure@aol.com)

Well, if so, I will watch it just to see her probably. Yes, survivor is definitely more contrived this time around. And sweetcolby is thinning out a bit much. But the accent hasn't left and he still wears that cowboy hat all the time. ((yes, from tx)). Who do you think will get the boot next? The previews all hint that they will be getting rid of one of their own (read Jerri), but who knows. --Amanda >Supposedly (and I know I'll be corrected if this is wrong :-) Peta Wilson >is getting ready (or is) filming a series for CBS. It has something to do >with her character being some type of Private Investigator working with a >District Attorney...???? Maybe it will air by next season... > >Survivor....I can't get over the way some things get exploited. They say >something, and during the vote, do something else. It's my fault, cuz there >I am every Thursday. Call me a marroon :-) Poor Colby has thinned out >though hasn't he? Are you from Texas 8-) > >Myna > >

2001-03-28 22:14:32+00:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (Myna <stish@nospamhome.com>)

"Northstar" <karinrose@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:zsrw6.473558$f36.14914229@news20.bellglobal.com... > Peta's new show is called "Other People". PW plays a 28-year-old > criminologist, named Harriet "Harry" Stone, Ph.D., who works for a firm of > defense attorneys in LA. It's based on the real life of Sheila Balkan, a > criminologist and private detective based in Santa Monica. Joining the cast > of "Other People" are Scott Cohen (10th Kingdom, Gilmore Girls, NYPDBlue) > and Dennis Boutsikaris (Surviving Picasso, Boys on the Side), who play > attorneys at the firm for which Peta's charactor, Harriet Stone, sometimes > does freelance work for. Gemini Award Winner Laurie Drew has also joined in > as Costume consultant for Peta. It will air on NBC in the fall schedule. > > Thanks for the info. I hope this is a winner! I need another show to look forward to. Myna

2001-03-28 22:29:18+00:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (Myna <stish@nospamhome.com>)

"AAlmcclure" <aalmcclure@aol.com> wrote in message news:20010328154029.20727.00001229@ng-fy1.aol.com... > Well, if so, I will watch it just to see her probably. > > Yes, survivor is definitely more contrived this time around. And sweetcolby is > thinning out a bit much. But the accent hasn't left and he still wears that > cowboy hat all the time. ((yes, from tx)). Who do you think will get the boot > next? The previews all hint that they will be getting rid of one of their own > (read Jerri), but who knows. > --Amanda I hope Jerri....but I've been hoping for that since the first ep :-) ---I lived in San Antonio for 5 years and would go back to Texas in a heartbeat. Something a little different ---I would bet on Michael if it was the cast from LFN playing on Survivor. Madeline would be my second choice. I think Birkoff is really smart, but for some reason I see him being the first to be booted off. How about you, who do you think would be booted off first and be the final one standing if LFN cast members were on their own little survial island? Myna

2001-03-29 02:00:55+00:00 - Re: Hey Colin... - (Wickeddoll <wickeddoll1958@nofeckingspamyahoo.com>)

"Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote in message news:tc4cnl1q8k3p23@news.supernews.com... > > "Wickeddoll" <wickeddoll1958@nofeckingspamyahoo.com> wrote in message > news:ghpw6.4260$l61.781349@news1.news.adelphia.net... > > > > What did you think of Black Scorpion? My husband says that despite the > > 'obvious charms', it's nothing more than Power Rangers for grown-ups. > > > > Natalie > > > > Booorrring. Batman with T&A. I have not watched since the first ep. > > Colin > > > Smart man... funny that you mentioned Batman. Adam West guest starred on that craptacular show. Bob watches it for the T&A, so I looked up and saw Adam on it, and just about died. How the mighty have fallen. :-P Natalie

2001-03-29 17:23:57+00:00 - Re: Hey Colin... - (Wickeddoll <wickeddoll1958@nofeckingspamyahoo.com>)

"Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote in message news:tc50cndrsctfed@news.supernews.com... > > <rita@writerrita.com> wrote in message > news:a5v4ctsbvc6buget8k2otbio4mpq9s730m@4ax.com... > > > > > >Rita, it is Black Scorpion I am calling boring, not Batman. > > > > > >Colin > > > > > > I got that, Colin. I was just giving you a bad time for comparing > > that drivel even to Batman. ;-) > > I get the same reaction when I compare Barb Wire to Casablanca. :-) > > Colin LOL Natalie

2001-03-29 21:32:51-05:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (Mike & Nancy Willett <mikenanc@indy.net>)

Natalie: I know some of you wish you would lose me sometime with all of these postings. But oh well---I get excited how anyone is going to answer one of them! Mike "Wickeddoll" <wickeddoll1958@nofeckingspamyahoo.com> wrote in message news:0ZRv6.3424$l61.670720@news1.news.adelphia.net... > > "Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote in message > news:tbvgq9ga2id900@news.supernews.com... > > I am not leaving yet, but before too many more posters disappear I would > > like to express my thanks and appreciation to the many people who have > made > > these newsgroups so enjoyable. > > > > I would also like to thank the actors and production people who put so > much > > effort into making LFN one of the best shows on television. > > > > Colin > > *sniff* > > What do you mean 'yet?' > > Natalie, hoping we're not losing yet another 'regular.' > >

2001-03-29 21:38:36-05:00 - Re: Hey Colin... - (Mike & Nancy Willett <mikenanc@indy.net>)

Maybe he needed a job! Waiting on tables is not bad--but can be a problem if you live in Beverly Hills! Mike "Wickeddoll" <wickeddoll1958@nofeckingspamyahoo.com> wrote in message news:rHww6.4358$l61.802918@news1.news.adelphia.net... > > "Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote in message > news:tc4cnl1q8k3p23@news.supernews.com... > > > > "Wickeddoll" <wickeddoll1958@nofeckingspamyahoo.com> wrote in message > > news:ghpw6.4260$l61.781349@news1.news.adelphia.net... > > > > > > What did you think of Black Scorpion? My husband says that despite the > > > 'obvious charms', it's nothing more than Power Rangers for grown-ups. > > > > > > Natalie > > > > > > > Booorrring. Batman with T&A. I have not watched since the first ep. > > > > Colin > > > > > > > Smart man... funny that you mentioned Batman. Adam West guest starred on > that craptacular show. Bob watches it for the T&A, so I looked up and saw > Adam on it, and just about died. > > How the mighty have fallen. > > :-P > > Natalie > >

2001-03-29 23:35:20+00:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (scubadoo44 <scubadoo44@home.com>)

Hey, Northstar.....many thanks !! I have been trying to get some info on the new series for weeks, ever since the rumor started. We all appreciate your input ! Richard -- ---------- In article <zsrw6.473558$f36.14914229@news20.bellglobal.com>, "Northstar" <karinrose@sympatico.ca> wrote: > > "Myna" <stish@nospamhome.com> wrote in message > news:rElw6.210981$B6.47558255@news1.rdc1.md.home.com... >> >> "AAlmcclure" <aalmcclure@aol.com> wrote in message >> news:20010327215552.08245.00001100@ng-mn1.aol.com... >> >> > New show?! What? I am so behind. What and where? > > > > Peta's new show is called "Other People". PW plays a 28-year-old > criminologist, named Harriet "Harry" Stone, Ph.D., who works for a firm of > defense attorneys in LA. It's based on the real life of Sheila Balkan, a > criminologist and private detective based in Santa Monica. Joining the cast > of "Other People" are Scott Cohen (10th Kingdom, Gilmore Girls, NYPDBlue) > and Dennis Boutsikaris (Surviving Picasso, Boys on the Side), who play > attorneys at the firm for which Peta's charactor, Harriet Stone, sometimes > does freelance work for. Gemini Award Winner Laurie Drew has also joined in > as Costume consultant for Peta. It will air on NBC in the fall schedule. > > <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Re: Not a Good-bye, but......</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF"> <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><B>Hey, Northstar.....many thanks !! I have been tryi= ng to get some info on the new series for weeks, ever since the rumor starte= d. &nbsp;We all appreciate your <BR> input !<BR> <BR> Richard<BR> -- <BR> <BR> </B></FONT><BR> ----------<BR> In article &lt;zsrw6.473558$f36.14914229@news20.bellglobal.com&gt;, &quot;N= orthstar&quot; &lt;karinrose@sympatico.ca&gt; wrote:<BR> <BR> <BR> &gt; <BR> &gt; &quot;Myna&quot; &lt;stish@nospamhome.com&gt; wrote in message<BR> &gt; news:rElw6.210981$B6.47558255@news1.rdc1.md.home.com...<BR> &gt;&gt;<BR> &gt;&gt; &quot;AAlmcclure&quot; &lt;aalmcclure@aol.com&gt; wrote in message= <BR> &gt;&gt; news:20010327215552.08245.00001100@ng-mn1.aol.com...<BR> &gt;&gt;<BR> &gt;&gt; &gt; New show?! What? I am so behind. What and where?<BR> &gt; <BR> &gt; <BR> &gt; <BR> &gt; Peta's new show is called &quot;Other People&quot;. PW plays a 28-year= -old<BR> &gt; criminologist, named Harriet &quot;Harry&quot; Stone, Ph.D., who works= for a firm of<BR> &gt; defense attorneys in LA. It's based on the real life of Sheila Balkan,= a<BR> &gt; criminologist and private detective based in Santa Monica. Joining the= cast<BR> &gt; of &quot;Other People&quot; are Scott Cohen (10th Kingdom, Gilmore Gir= ls, NYPDBlue)<BR> &gt; and Dennis Boutsikaris (Surviving Picasso, Boys on the Side), who play= <BR> &gt; attorneys at the firm for which Peta's charactor, Harriet Stone, somet= imes<BR> &gt; does freelance work for. Gemini Award Winner Laurie Drew has also join= ed in<BR> &gt; as Costume consultant for Peta. It will air on NBC in the fall schedul= e.<BR> &gt; <BR> &gt; <BR> </BODY> </HTML>

2001-03-30 05:43:29-07:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (AZ-KittyMama@webtv.net)

<< How about you, who do you think would be booted off first and be the final one standing if LFN cast members were on their own little survial island? Myna>> OK, Myna, I'll play! My vote for first to go: Quinn, no doubts on this. Her scheming and conniving, not to mention her overlooking the obvious too often, would quickly make her persona-non-grata. A close second: Operations. The chance to do unto him what he's done, so often to so many, just couldn't be ignored for long. Last one standing? Again, no contest: Nikita. Her spirit and concern for others would inspire loyalty; her intelligence and physicality would carry her through the tests and intrigues. And, of course, she'd donate her $1 Mil prize to charity! How'd I do?? AZ

2001-03-30 14:20:06+00:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (Myna <stish@nospamhome.com>)

<AZ-KittyMama@webtv.net> wrote in message news:27768-3AC47F71-12@storefull-244.iap.bryant.webtv.net... > > << How about you, who do you think would be booted off first and be the > final one standing if LFN cast members were on their own little survial > island? > Myna>> > > > OK, Myna, I'll play! > > My vote for first to go: Quinn, no doubts on this. Her scheming and > conniving, not to mention her overlooking the obvious too often, would > quickly make her persona-non-grata. > > A close second: Operations. The chance to do unto him what he's done, > so often to so many, just couldn't be ignored for long. > > Last one standing? Again, no contest: Nikita. Her spirit and concern > for others would inspire loyalty; her intelligence and physicality would > carry her through the tests and intrigues. And, of course, she'd donate > her $1 Mil prize to charity! > > How'd I do?? > > AZ > :-) LOL--I do see Nikita doing exactly that... Barring any alliances. I would gather that Walter, Nik and Mike on one side, Madeline, Ops, Quin on the other....with Birky being questionable. I could never really figure out what he would do. He seemed to align himself with Nik and Mike sometimes...but not always. (I see Nik voting herself off just cuz she's such the "my happiness is your happiness type", and giving the whole kaboodle to Walter --hey...that's what I would do.) Myna--yeah right....walking away counting the moolah.

2001-03-31 02:23:57+00:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (Wickeddoll <wickeddoll1958@nofeckingspamyahoo.com>)

"Mike & Nancy Willett" <mikenanc@indy.net> wrote in message news:zbSw6.79$Iu3.99637@nntp1.onemain.com... > Natalie: > > I know some of you wish you would lose me sometime with all of these > postings. But oh well---I get excited how anyone is going to answer one of > them! > > Mike > Mike, that passage makes about as much sense as that 'all your base are belong to us' craze... Natalie, scratching her head

2001-03-31 02:25:48+00:00 - Re: Hey Colin... - (Wickeddoll <wickeddoll1958@nofeckingspamyahoo.com>)

Then he needs to get rid of some of those trappings Natalie "Mike & Nancy Willett" <mikenanc@indy.net> wrote in message news:sgSw6.158$jc2.54991@nntp2.onemain.com... > Maybe he needed a job! Waiting on tables is not bad--but can be a problem > if you live in Beverly Hills! > > Mike > > "Wickeddoll" <wickeddoll1958@nofeckingspamyahoo.com> wrote in message > news:rHww6.4358$l61.802918@news1.news.adelphia.net... > > > > "Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote in message > > news:tc4cnl1q8k3p23@news.supernews.com... > > > > > > "Wickeddoll" <wickeddoll1958@nofeckingspamyahoo.com> wrote in message > > > news:ghpw6.4260$l61.781349@news1.news.adelphia.net... > > > > > > > > What did you think of Black Scorpion? My husband says that despite > the > > > > 'obvious charms', it's nothing more than Power Rangers for grown-ups. > > > > > > > > Natalie > > > > > > > > > > Booorrring. Batman with T&A. I have not watched since the first ep. > > > > > > Colin > > > > > > > > > > > Smart man... funny that you mentioned Batman. Adam West guest starred on > > that craptacular show. Bob watches it for the T&A, so I looked up and saw > > Adam on it, and just about died. > > > > How the mighty have fallen. > > > > :-P > > > > Natalie > > > > > >

2001-04-01 02:40:13-05:00 - Re: Not a Good-bye, but...... - (Mike & Nancy Willett <mikenanc@indy.net>)

Sorry Natalie: This op has to go back to Training! I have no idea what was I saying! Mike "Wickeddoll" <wickeddoll1958@nofeckingspamyahoo.com> wrote in message news:1dbx6.4704$l61.928857@news1.news.adelphia.net... > > "Mike & Nancy Willett" <mikenanc@indy.net> wrote in message > news:zbSw6.79$Iu3.99637@nntp1.onemain.com... > > Natalie: > > > > I know some of you wish you would lose me sometime with all of these > > postings. But oh well---I get excited how anyone is going to answer one > of > > them! > > > > Mike > > > > Mike, that passage makes about as much sense as that 'all your base are > belong to us' craze... > > Natalie, scratching her head > >

2001-04-10 08:04:21-04:00 - Peta's new show (was: Re: Not a Good-bye, but......) - (Morgan <kf4ytr@REMOVEMEcrosswinds.net>)

"Northstar" <karinrose@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:zsrw6.473558$f36.14914229@news20.bellglobal.com... > > "Myna" <stish@nospamhome.com> wrote in message > news:rElw6.210981$B6.47558255@news1.rdc1.md.home.com... > > > > "AAlmcclure" <aalmcclure@aol.com> wrote in message > > news:20010327215552.08245.00001100@ng-mn1.aol.com... > > > > > New show?! What? I am so behind. What and where? > > > > Peta's new show is called "Other People". PW plays a 28-year-old > criminologist, named Harriet "Harry" Stone, Ph.D., who works for a firm of > defense attorneys in LA. It's based on the real life of Sheila Balkan, a > criminologist and private detective based in Santa Monica. Joining the cast > of "Other People" are Scott Cohen (10th Kingdom, Gilmore Girls, NYPDBlue) > and Dennis Boutsikaris (Surviving Picasso, Boys on the Side), who play > attorneys at the firm for which Peta's charactor, Harriet Stone, sometimes > does freelance work for. Gemini Award Winner Laurie Drew has also joined in > as Costume consultant for Peta. It will air on NBC in the fall schedule. > > Harry Stone? I wonder if that's a reference to Judge Harry Stone from the show "Night Court", which coincidentally aired on NBC as well... -- Morgan "...can't wait to put that one on my resume." -- Darien Fawkes

2001-04-10 23:58:08+00:00 - Re: Peta's new show (was: Re: Not a Good-bye, but......) - (scubadoo44 <scubadoo44@home.com>)

Now that's what my old English teacher would call "Clear, cogent, and concise" ! -- Thanks for the heads-up ! Richard -- ---------- In article <3ad2f612$1_3@spamkiller.newsfeeds.com>, "Morgan" <kf4ytr@REMOVEMEcrosswinds.net> wrote: > "Northstar" <karinrose@sympatico.ca> wrote in message > news:zsrw6.473558$f36.14914229@news20.bellglobal.com... >> >> "Myna" <stish@nospamhome.com> wrote in message >> news:rElw6.210981$B6.47558255@news1.rdc1.md.home.com... >> > >> > "AAlmcclure" <aalmcclure@aol.com> wrote in message >> > news:20010327215552.08245.00001100@ng-mn1.aol.com... >> > >> > > New show?! What? I am so behind. What and where? >> >> >> >> Peta's new show is called "Other People". PW plays a 28-year-old >> criminologist, named Harriet "Harry" Stone, Ph.D., who works for a firm of >> defense attorneys in LA. It's based on the real life of Sheila Balkan, a >> criminologist and private detective based in Santa Monica. Joining the cast >> of "Other People" are Scott Cohen (10th Kingdom, Gilmore Girls, NYPDBlue) >> and Dennis Boutsikaris (Surviving Picasso, Boys on the Side), who play >> attorneys at the firm for which Peta's charactor, Harriet Stone, sometimes >> does freelance work for. Gemini Award Winner Laurie Drew has also joined in >> as Costume consultant for Peta. It will air on NBC in the fall schedule. >> >> > > > Harry Stone? I wonder if that's a reference to Judge Harry Stone from the > show "Night Court", which coincidentally aired on NBC as well... > > -- > > > Morgan > "...can't wait to put that one on my resume." -- Darien Fawkes > > > > <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Re: Peta's new show (was: Re: Not a Good-bye, but......)</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF"> <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><B>Now <I>that's</I> &nbsp;what my old English teache= r would call &quot;Clear, cogent, and concise&quot; &nbsp;!<BR> -- Thanks for the heads-up !<BR> Richard<BR> <BR> </B></FONT><BR> -- <BR> <BR> <BR> ----------<BR> In article &lt;3ad2f612$1_3@spamkiller.newsfeeds.com&gt;, &quot;Morgan&quot= ; &lt;kf4ytr@REMOVEMEcrosswinds.net&gt; wrote:<BR> <BR> <BR> &gt; &quot;Northstar&quot; &lt;karinrose@sympatico.ca&gt; wrote in message<= BR> &gt; news:zsrw6.473558$f36.14914229@news20.bellglobal.com...<BR> &gt;&gt;<BR> &gt;&gt; &quot;Myna&quot; &lt;stish@nospamhome.com&gt; wrote in message<BR> &gt;&gt; news:rElw6.210981$B6.47558255@news1.rdc1.md.home.com...<BR> &gt;&gt; &gt;<BR> &gt;&gt; &gt; &quot;AAlmcclure&quot; &lt;aalmcclure@aol.com&gt; wrote in me= ssage<BR> &gt;&gt; &gt; news:20010327215552.08245.00001100@ng-mn1.aol.com...<BR> &gt;&gt; &gt;<BR> &gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; New show?! What? I am so behind. What and where?<BR> &gt;&gt;<BR> &gt;&gt;<BR> &gt;&gt;<BR> &gt;&gt; Peta's new show is called &quot;Other People&quot;. PW plays a 28-= year-old<BR> &gt;&gt; criminologist, named Harriet &quot;Harry&quot; Stone, Ph.D., who w= orks for a firm of<BR> &gt;&gt; defense attorneys in LA. It's based on the real life of Sheila Bal= kan, a<BR> &gt;&gt; criminologist and private detective based in Santa Monica. Joining= the cast<BR> &gt;&gt; of &quot;Other People&quot; are Scott Cohen (10th Kingdom, Gilmore= Girls, NYPDBlue)<BR> &gt;&gt; and Dennis Boutsikaris (Surviving Picasso, Boys on the Side), who = play<BR> &gt;&gt; attorneys at the firm for which Peta's charactor, Harriet Stone, s= ometimes<BR> &gt;&gt; does freelance work for. Gemini Award Winner Laurie Drew has also = joined in<BR> &gt;&gt; as Costume consultant for Peta. It will air on NBC in the fall sch= edule.<BR> &gt;&gt;<BR> &gt;&gt;<BR> &gt; <BR> &gt; <BR> &gt; Harry Stone? &nbsp;I wonder if that's a reference to Judge Harry Stone= from the<BR> &gt; show &quot;Night Court&quot;, which coincidentally aired on NBC as wel= l...<BR> &gt; <BR> &gt; --<BR> &gt; <BR> &gt; <BR> &gt; &nbsp;Morgan<BR> &gt; &quot;...can't wait to put that one on my resume.&quot; -- Darien Fawk= es<BR> &gt; <BR> &gt; <BR> &gt; <BR> &gt; <BR> </BODY> </HTML>

2001-04-11 16:05:54+00:00 - Re: Peta's new show (was: Re: Not a Good-bye, but......) - (trajan <trajan@optonline.net>)

Morgan wrote: > > "Northstar" <karinrose@sympatico.ca> wrote in message > news:zsrw6.473558$f36.14914229@news20.bellglobal.com... > > > > "Myna" <stish@nospamhome.com> wrote in message > > news:rElw6.210981$B6.47558255@news1.rdc1.md.home.com... > > > > > > "AAlmcclure" <aalmcclure@aol.com> wrote in message > > > news:20010327215552.08245.00001100@ng-mn1.aol.com... > > > > > > > New show?! What? I am so behind. What and where? > > > > > > > > Peta's new show is called "Other People". PW plays a 28-year-old > > criminologist, named Harriet "Harry" Stone, Ph.D., who works for a firm of > > defense attorneys in LA. It's based on the real life of Sheila Balkan, a > > criminologist and private detective based in Santa Monica. Joining the cast > > of "Other People" are Scott Cohen (10th Kingdom, Gilmore Girls, NYPDBlue) > > and Dennis Boutsikaris (Surviving Picasso, Boys on the Side), who play > > attorneys at the firm for which Peta's charactor, Harriet Stone, sometimes > > does freelance work for. Gemini Award Winner Laurie Drew has also joined in > > as Costume consultant for Peta. It will air on NBC in the fall schedule. > > > > > > Harry Stone? I wonder if that's a reference to Judge Harry Stone from the > show "Night Court", which coincidentally aired on NBC as well... > > How weird. I went to high school with a "Harriet Stone." Trajan

2001-04-11 17:20:32-07:00 - Re: Peta's new show (was: Re: Not a Good-bye, but......) - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"trajan" <trajan@optonline.net> wrote in message news:3AD4AAD1.3061BB22@optonline.net... > Morgan wrote: > > > Peta's new show is called "Other People". PW plays a 28-year-old > > > criminologist, named Harriet "Harry" Stone, Ph.D., who works for a firm of > > > defense attorneys in LA. It's based on the real life of Sheila Balkan, a > > > criminologist and private detective based in Santa Monica. Joining the cast > > > of "Other People" are Scott Cohen (10th Kingdom, Gilmore Girls, NYPDBlue) > > > and Dennis Boutsikaris (Surviving Picasso, Boys on the Side), who play > > > attorneys at the firm for which Peta's charactor, Harriet Stone, sometimes > > > does freelance work for. Gemini Award Winner Laurie Drew has also joined in > > > as Costume consultant for Peta. It will air on NBC in the fall schedule. > > > > > > > > > > Harry Stone? I wonder if that's a reference to Judge Harry Stone from the > > show "Night Court", which coincidentally aired on NBC as well... > > > > > > How weird. I went to high school with a "Harriet Stone." Too bad they didn't call her Hazel Stone. Let's see how many people can associate that name with author. Colin

2001-04-12 15:35:01-07:00 - Re: Peta's new show (was: Re: Not a Good-bye, but......) - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote in message news:td9t6bfh0ccv80@news.supernews.com... > > "trajan" <trajan@optonline.net> wrote in message > news:3AD4AAD1.3061BB22@optonline.net... > > Morgan wrote: > > > > Peta's new show is called "Other People". PW plays a 28-year-old > > > > criminologist, named Harriet "Harry" Stone, Ph.D., who works for a > firm of > > > > defense attorneys in LA. It's based on the real life of Sheila Balkan, > a > > > > criminologist and private detective based in Santa Monica. Joining the > cast > > > > of "Other People" are Scott Cohen (10th Kingdom, Gilmore Girls, > NYPDBlue) > > > > and Dennis Boutsikaris (Surviving Picasso, Boys on the Side), who play > > > > attorneys at the firm for which Peta's charactor, Harriet Stone, > sometimes > > > > does freelance work for. Gemini Award Winner Laurie Drew has also > joined in > > > > as Costume consultant for Peta. It will air on NBC in the fall > schedule. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Harry Stone? I wonder if that's a reference to Judge Harry Stone from > the > > > show "Night Court", which coincidentally aired on NBC as well... > > > > > > > > > > How weird. I went to high school with a "Harriet Stone." > > Too bad they didn't call her Hazel Stone. > > Let's see how many people can associate that name with author. > > Colin <sigh> I guess the Robert Heinlein fans have all left. Colin

2001-04-13 07:20:14-07:00 - Re: Peta's new show (was: Re: Not a Good-bye, but......) - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"CAPTANNE" <captanne@aol.com> wrote in message news:20010413095943.14959.00000006@ng-df1.aol.com... > ><sigh> I guess the Robert Heinlein fans have all left. > > > >Colin > > I'm here, Colin! ;) > > Did PW's pilot actually get picked up? I hadn't heard. I dunno. All I know about the new show is what I have read in the newsgroups. But at http://www.petawilson-online.com/news.html it says: Peta has completed filming her new pilot for NBC. "Other People" also casts Scott Cohen (NBC's "The Tenth Kingdom") as part of the cast. Peta will play Harriet "Harry" Stone, Ph.D., a criminologist and private detective who works for a firm of defense attorneys in LA. Colin Colin

2001-04-13 08:01:03-07:00 - Re: Peta's new show (was: Re: Not a Good-bye, but......) - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"CAPTANNE" <captanne@aol.com> wrote in message news:20010413095943.14959.00000006@ng-df1.aol.com... > ><sigh> I guess the Robert Heinlein fans have all left. > > > >Colin > > I'm here, Colin! ;) > > Did PW's pilot actually get picked up? I hadn't heard. BTW, a real Heinlein fan would recognize the name Hazel Stone. :-) A hint: she appeared in two of his books, once as an adolescent, and once as a grandmother. Colin

2001-04-13 09:00:38-07:00 - Re: Peta's new show (was: Re: Not a Good-bye, but......) - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"CAPTANNE" <captanne@aol.com> wrote in message news:20010413110834.14959.00000009@ng-df1.aol.com... > Probably a Lazarus Long book? I cannot remember, in all truth. No, it was two earlier books. The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, and The Rolling Stones. Colin

2001-04-13 13:59:43+00:00 - Re: Peta's new show (was: Re: Not a Good-bye, but......) - (captanne@aol.com)

><sigh> I guess the Robert Heinlein fans have all left. > >Colin I'm here, Colin! ;) Did PW's pilot actually get picked up? I hadn't heard. Anne

2001-04-13 15:08:34+00:00 - Re: Peta's new show (was: Re: Not a Good-bye, but......) - (captanne@aol.com)

Probably a Lazarus Long book? I cannot remember, in all truth. I have the script for the pilot show. It's interesting. I just didn't know if it got picked up or not. I've heard she's not thrilled with the results. Anne

2001-04-13 18:08:13-07:00 - Re: Peta's new show (was: Re: Not a Good-bye, but......) - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"trajan" <trajan@optonline.net> wrote in message news:3AD7C893.B45B3EE7@optonline.net... > "Colin L. Whipple" wrote: > > > > "CAPTANNE" <captanne@aol.com> wrote in message > > news:20010413110834.14959.00000009@ng-df1.aol.com... > > > Probably a Lazarus Long book? I cannot remember, in all truth. > > > > No, it was two earlier books. The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, and The Rolling > > Stones. > > > > Colin > > Well, I remember Wyoming Knott (Wy Knott)...but that can't be > her. > She can't be Podkayne of Mars... > I'm stumped, I'm embarrassed to say. There was an adolescent girl named Hazel in MiaHM. Heinlein never made it explicit, but there were a lot of parallels between her and Hazel Stone in The Rolling Stones. It is my own guess that they were the same person. Colin

2001-04-14 00:49:46+00:00 - Re: Peta's new show (was: Re: Not a Good-bye, but......) - (trajan <trajan@optonline.net>)

"Colin L. Whipple" wrote: > > "CAPTANNE" <captanne@aol.com> wrote in message > news:20010413110834.14959.00000009@ng-df1.aol.com... > > Probably a Lazarus Long book? I cannot remember, in all truth. > > No, it was two earlier books. The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, and The Rolling > Stones. > > Colin Well, I remember Wyoming Knott (Wy Knott)...but that can't be her. She can't be Podkayne of Mars... I'm stumped, I'm embarrassed to say. Trajan Once a Real Heinlein Fan; Now Lapsed

2001-04-15 21:49:46+00:00 - Re: Peta's new show (was: Re: Not a Good-bye, but......) - (silvrsharp@aol.comnospam)

Did someone say they had read the script for Peta's new show? Does anyone know the addy of the site to read it? sharp (to e-mail, remove "no spam" from the address.)