FLM films - My Webpage

2001-03-18 20:47:59+10:00 - What happened in the final episode? - (Arthur & Annie Higgs <aahiggs@touchbase.com.au>)

I missed the last episode, could anyone tell me what happened, giving lots of details? Thanks Karen

2001-03-19 23:59:02-06:00 - Re: What happened in the final episode? - (tyrrahh@webtv.net)

if you can recall those guys kidnapped michael's son . mr jones told michael that michael trade his life for his own son. while nikita and michael had a decision to make, michael decided to trade himself for his son. but those other people wanted mr jones and mr jones wanted nikita to take over section. mr jones is nikita's father. the guy over section was killed trying to stop michael's son from getting kidnapped. the trade was made and mr jones was killed right after they turned over michael's son. michael and nikita say good bye at the airport, nikita tells michael to get his son away from there, and michael tells nikita that one day his son won't need him and nikita tells michael he'll knows where he can find her. and the show ends with nikita in operations place in the office

2001-03-20 09:38:49-05:00 - Re: What happened in the final episode? - ("[THE-WEB-WIZARD]" <email@the-web-wizard.com>)

tyrrahh@webtv.net wrote: > if you can recall those guys kidnapped michael's son . mr jones told > michael that michael trade his life for his own son. while nikita and > michael had a decision to make, michael decided to trade himself for > his son. but those other people wanted mr jones and mr jones wanted > nikita to take over section. mr jones is nikita's father. the guy over > section was killed trying to stop michael's son from getting kidnapped. > the trade was made and mr jones was killed right after they turned over > michael's son. michael and nikita say good bye at the airport, nikita > tells michael to get his son away from there, and michael tells nikita > that one day his son won't need him and nikita tells michael he'll knows > where he can find her. and the show ends with nikita in operations place > in the office Whoa! Now that's what I call summing it all up! Short and sweet version... Whooo....

2001-03-21 02:01:03+00:00 - Re: What happened in the final episode? - (newsjunkie <nosey38@hotmail.com>)

anyone know a site where any/all of season 5 can be downloaded from?? "Arthur & Annie Higgs" <aahiggs@touchbase.com.au> wrote in message news:em0t6.21$_m5.2130@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net... > I missed the last episode, could anyone tell me what happened, giving lots > of details? > > Thanks > > Karen > >