FLM films - My Webpage

2000-08-03 00:00:00 - To KarenLore and Northstar - (muf693@aol.com)

Mighty big thanks to both of you for the spoilers. I don't mind what's coming next so I love that you both post. Again thanks for all of your hard work. Gratefully, Muffy

2000-08-03 00:00:00 - Re: To KarenLore and Northstar - (Isabelle <kadyn@cybercable.fr>)

ditto Thanks a lot for your dedication and hard work. I truly appreciate. Come on only one script left (sniff) kadyn MUF693 wrote: > Mighty big thanks to both of you for the spoilers. I don't mind what's coming > next so I love that you both post. Again thanks for all of your hard work. > > Gratefully, > Muffy -- "A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or else what's Heaven for?" Robert Browning

2000-08-03 00:00:00 - Re: To KarenLore and Northstar - (trajan <trajan@optonline.net>)

It's killing me, forcing myself to stay away from these scripts!! This is worse than the torture twins. Worse than the thought of Maddy at a leather bar. Worse than Jason's accent. Worse than Section One turning out to be a bad dream Walter had after some bad hooch. Trajan (Suffering, but not so silently)

2000-08-03 00:00:00 - Re: To KarenLore and Northstar - (mark5291961@aol.com)

Muffy????? Who names their kid Muffy?

2000-08-03 00:00:00 - Re: To KarenLore and Northstar - (DONShaza <shaza@my-deja.com>)

Yes, transcribers are as wonderful as tape angels :D They are our lifelines... Thank you so much for the wonderful transcripts (and I'll include you, Cathy :D) Shaza :D Isabelle <kadyn@cybercable.fr> wrote: >ditto >Thanks a lot for your dedication and hard work. I truly appreciate. Come on only >one script left (sniff) > >kadyn > >MUF693 wrote: > >> Mighty big thanks to both of you for the spoilers. I don't mind what's coming >> next so I love that you both post. Again thanks for all of your hard work. >> >> Gratefully, >> Muffy > >-- > >"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or else what's Heaven for?" > >Robert Browning > > > > "Walter, sometimes I don't know if you are incredibly wise or just really full of crap!" - Nikita, First Mission ----------------------------------------------------------- Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free! http://www.keen.com

2000-08-04 00:00:00 - Re: To KarenLore and Northstar - (mtsny@my-deja.com)

In article <398A1F9C.DDEE6372@optonline.net>, trajan <trajan@optonline.net> wrote: > It's killing me, forcing myself to stay away from these scripts!! This is worse > than the torture twins. Worse than the thought of Maddy at a leather bar. Worse > than Jason's accent. Worse than Section One turning out to be a bad dream Walter > had after some bad hooch. > > Trajan > (Suffering, but not so silently) > I know!!! I keep peeking at the Hussy Spoiler Forum, pretending I'm only looking for spoilers about earlier episodes. I couldn't help myself last week and did read the transcript and spoiler discussion for FITM. For UTRH, I even went so far as to open up a few of the threads and then back out immediately. I did catch a glimpse about some of the other characters, but nothing about the main six. I am determined to wait for my tape fairy in Montreal, who never even heard of the show before I called begging and pleading. Truth be told, she also hadn't heard from me in 2 years either, but, hey, what are old friends for?? -Michele (I will not read the transcripts, I will not read the transcripts...) Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-08-04 00:00:00 - Re: To KarenLore and Northstar - (Karin <karinrose@sympatico.ca>)

MUF693 <muf693@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000803161505.11734.00003839@ng-md1.aol.com... > Mighty big thanks to both of you for the spoilers. I don't mind what's coming > next so I love that you both post. Again thanks for all of your hard work. > > Gratefully, > Muffy thanks Muffy and all!! It is a pleasure being able to repay what others have done before us. I know I always checked Cathy's site right after the shows aired in the US before parts of Canada started getting them first. I only put the scripts (after editing to HTML) up now seeing as the BC station is airing a few weeks ahead of us that get the show on CFCF out of Montreal and Karen is doing a great job! Believe it or not.. I kinda miss being up all night!! LOL Lucky her for having the winning bid on the Season 4 scripts at CQS3 and getting them ahead of time. Just think... one more episode left!!! Yikes!! Northstar

2000-08-04 00:00:00 - Re: To KarenLore and Northstar - (trajan <trajan@optonline.net>)

What is "CQS3?" Bid?? Did you actually have to PAY for scripts?? Oh my... Trajan > > Lucky her for having the winning bid on the Season 4 scripts at CQS3 and > getting them ahead of time. Just think... one more episode left!!! Yikes!! > > Northstar

2000-08-05 00:00:00 - Re: To KarenLore and Northstar - (mtsny0@aol.com)

>What is "CQS3?" Bid?? Did you actually have to PAY for scripts?? Oh my... > >Trajan "Close Quarters Standby 3" was the LFN fan convention held in Toronto this past May. A charity auction of LFN related items was held that weekend. Here's the address with the auction results. http://www.oversight.org/auction3.html Kudos to Karen. WOW!!! I bet that was some bidding battle for the scripts. -Michele FYI - There's an online auction this week on the ERG message board with additional LFN items. http://www.eugenerobertglazer.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

2000-08-05 00:00:00 - Re: To KarenLore and Northstar - (trajan <trajan@optonline.net>)

Who knew?? Thanks for the info. TD Mtsny0 wrote: > >What is "CQS3?" Bid?? Did you actually have to PAY for scripts?? Oh my... > > > >Trajan > > "Close Quarters Standby 3" was the LFN fan convention held in Toronto this past > May. A charity auction of LFN related items was held that weekend. > Here's the address with the auction results. > http://www.oversight.org/auction3.html > > Kudos to Karen. WOW!!! I bet that was some bidding battle for the scripts. > > -Michele > > FYI - There's an online auction this week on the ERG message board with > additional LFN items. > http://www.eugenerobertglazer.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

2000-08-05 00:00:00 - Re: To KarenLore and Northstar - (damianREMOVETHIS@snet.net.INVALID)

trajan, (trajan <trajan@optonline.net>), wrote on Thu, 03 Aug 2000 22:45:29 GMT: >It's killing me, forcing myself to stay away from these scripts!! This is worse >than the torture twins. Worse than the thought of Maddy at a leather bar. Worse >than Jason's accent. Worse than Section One turning out to be a bad dream Walter >had after some bad hooch. Same here! (Well, except about Maddy at the leather bar...I'm gonna do my best to not think about that....) I applaud all the work done in transcribing the episodes, and having no self-control, I've been reading them since I became aware of them. Since I'm hoping for some surprises in the final episodes, I'm forcing myself to stay away from these transcripts, beginning with "Face in the Mirror". Whether I'm right or wrong about the surprises, I'll just wait and see. Nevertheless, I thank everyone involved for the labor it's taken to provide this wonderful intel in advance. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Setting: White Room. Madeline stands before an unassuming young man strapped to the chair. Madeline: Our sources tell us you've been hacking into the Section mainframe. Would you care to tell us why? Fanboy: No, I thought it was just a game, I didn't mean anything by it!!! (Madeline holds up a sheaf of paper and a cigarette lighter...) Madeline: Interesting. So you won't mind while I set fire to the script to the final episode of the series, then? Fanboy: NO!!!!!!!! I'll tell you everything! Just let me read it!!!!!!!!! -- Damian E-mail: Damian at snet dot net Increasing the Entropy of the Universe Since 1972

2000-08-06 00:00:00 - Re: To KarenLore and Northstar - (Chelle <mawalkerNOmaSPAM@prodigy.net.invalid>)

Yes, I too echo thank you. Chelle ----------------------------------------------------------- Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free! http://www.keen.com