FLM films - My Webpage

1998-06-18 00:00:00 - 169 posts - (mac <dkmac@concentric.net>)

this discussion group is getting way too popular!!!!!!!!!!

1998-06-18 00:00:00 - Re: 169 posts - (Jinx <sarahr@home.com>)

Don't cha love it! ;D Jinx mac wrote: > > this discussion group is getting way too popular!!!!!!!!!!

1998-06-22 00:00:00 - Re: 169 posts - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

Yes! When I returned from my vacation, there were over 700 messages waiting for me. And those were all dated June 14 or later! Whew! Good to see new 'faces' here, too. Love to see this group grow. Suzita (hoping to catch up on the new eps tonight, and also enjoying trying to figure out what each of the threads started out as (since most of those I have are simply continuations of originals...)) Jinx wrote in message <35892691.4F2C518@home.com>... >Don't cha love it! ;D > >Jinx > >mac wrote: >> >> this discussion group is getting way too popular!!!!!!!!!!

1998-06-23 00:00:00 - Re: 169 posts - (Jinx <sarahr@home.com>)

Ooo, that would be kinda hard. Well, if ya need any help I'm sure everybody'll help you out! :) Jinx Suzita wrote: > > Yes! When I returned from my vacation, there were over 700 messages waiting > for me. And those were all dated June 14 or later! Whew! > > Good to see new 'faces' here, too. Love to see this group grow. > > Suzita (hoping to catch up on the new eps tonight, and also enjoying trying > to figure out what each of the threads started out as (since most of those I > have are simply continuations of originals...)) > > Jinx wrote in message <35892691.4F2C518@home.com>... > >Don't cha love it! ;D > > > >Jinx > > > >mac wrote: > >> > >> this discussion group is getting way too popular!!!!!!!!!!

1998-06-24 00:00:00 - Re: 169 posts - (cahobbies@aol.com)

1998-06-24 00:00:00 - Re: 169 posts - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

CAhobbies wrote in message <1998062418283000.OAA12187@ladder01.news.aol.com>... >>Yes! When I returned from my vacation, there were over 700 messages waiting >>for me. And those were all dated June 14 or later! Whew! >> >>Good to see new 'faces' here, too. Love to see this group grow. >> >>Suzita (hoping to catch up on the new eps tonight, and also enjoying trying >>to figure out what each of the threads started out as (since most of those I >>have are simply continuations of originals...)) >> > >Welcome back, Suzita!! >It's great to see all the new people - and the interest in our favorite show!! >CA-debbie Thanks for the welcome. I STILL have not found the time to read all of the NG postings OR watch the four episodes I have waiting for me on video. I *know*....two of them are repeats from season 1, but to be honest, I do not remember Innocent and when I first saw the teaser to Gambit, it gave me such chills to see Madeline actually enjoying a virtual game of "shooting fish in a barrel" that I could not bring myself to watch further. And I am dying to see the two new ones. It is bad enough to be behind the Canadian schedule, but now to be behind my own U.S. schedule.....sheesh. Someday.....soon, I hope. :-D Suzita (actually hoping the weather is crummy this Saturday so she can stay inside, be a slug, and watch and read all the LFN she can!)

1998-06-25 00:00:00 - Re: 169 posts - (cahobbies@aol.com)

1998-06-26 00:00:00 - Re: 169 posts - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

CAhobbies wrote in message <1998062516064000.MAA15361@ladder01.news.aol.com>... >>It is bad enough to be behind the Canadian schedule, but now to be behind my >>own U.S. schedule.....sheesh. >> >>Someday.....soon, I hope. :-D >> >>Suzita (actually hoping the weather is crummy this Saturday so she can stay >>inside, be a slug, and watch and read all the LFN she can!) >> >> > >Here's hoping for lousy weather in your neck of the woods! An LFN slug - who >knew??? LOL > >CA-debbie Thanks for the wish! Well, as it turns out, I might not get my wish! Oh well, that's what choices are about. Garden or watch LFN?....Garden or watch LFN?....Garden or watch LFN? Suzita, leaving a trail Su

1998-06-26 00:00:00 - Re: 169 posts - (ELZBURNS <ELZBURNS@Prodigy.Net>)

"Suzita" <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net> writes: > > CAhobbies wrote in message > <1998062516064000.MAA15361@ladder01.news.aol.com>... > >Here's hoping for lousy weather in your neck of the woods! An LFN slug - > who > >knew??? LOL > > > >CA-debbie > > Thanks for the wish! Well, as it turns out, I might not get my wish! Oh > well, that's what choices are about. Garden or watch LFN?....Garden or > watch LFN?....Garden or watch LFN? > > Suzita, leaving a trail Welcome back from Turkey! Tell us all about it....and did you see any dancers..... As for LFN vs garden ...... Hmmm, same problem here.... What I have done in the past is rewarded myself with LFN after finishing a certain garden project.... Now, the fact that the project was just dumping water on one pot of geraniums...... EZBee, Glad to see you back.....

1998-06-27 00:00:00 - Re: 169 posts - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

ELZBURNS wrote in message <6n0q6d$1r4k$1@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>... > >Welcome back from Turkey! Tell us all about it....and did you see any dancers..... > >As for LFN vs garden ...... >Hmmm, same problem here.... >What I have done in the past is rewarded myself with LFN after finishing a certain >garden project.... > >Now, the fact that the project was just dumping water on one pot of geraniums...... > >EZBee, >Glad to see you back..... thanks EZ. As for Turkey, I would say that the terrain is spookily beautiful. Dry HOT and pretty barren in some places. I was only in the south west of Turkey, don't know how Istanbul compares. But overall, beautiful as a hilly desert with very small pockets of abundant life. The people were wonderful and open and welcomed us with open arms and a curiosity that was refreshing. I would say that the most remarkable image for me was the mosques with their tall minarets where the muezzin summons the people to prayer several times a day. The call is kind of sing-songy and is romantic in a sort of 'other worldly, other time' way. I didn't see any belly dancing. Not much to be had in the areas we went...not very touristy, I guess. But I did go to a Turkish market, and the haggling that is expected of you would make the best Section operative cry. I guess I am no good a that kind of thing. I felt like I was ripping them off. So I didn't haggle much, just enough to gain their respect (I have been told it is expected to haggle!) And Greece was a most remarkable place. To stand in an old ruin of an Agora (marketplace) or the ruins of a former city that are nearly 3300 years old, you can almost hear the people and see them in their robes. We walked down one old Grecian paved road that actually had wear pattern from chariot wheels. Whew! Suzita (hearing the clippity clop of hooves)