FLM films - My Webpage

1999-06-01 00:00:00 - Morcheeba? - ("M.R.S." <notgonn@tellyou>)

At the end of the episode where Michael looses his son and the beginning of the following episode, they play a very beautiful, moving song. It sounds like Morcheeba to me, but I'm not sure. Can anyone help me with the name of it? These are all the lyrics I can remember from it... "but you don't need my promises" "where my lifeboat is sinking"

1999-06-02 00:00:00 - Re: Morcheeba? - (nexradgirl@aol.com)

1999-06-03 00:00:00 - Re: Morcheeba? - (kynthelig@aol.com)

1999-06-03 00:00:00 - Re: Morcheeba? - (clbcrb@aol.com)

>You're right, that's what it's called, and it is on the "Polydistortion" cd. >Actually, I just made one of my triannual cd buying binges at Tower Records >today, and they didn't have it, so I bought "This is normal," or whatever the >follow-up cd is called, instead. I'm really loving it so far, a definited >recommendation from me. > Hey Kyn..I like "This is Normal" too...and when you get tired of listening to it you can pop the cd into your rom drive and re-mix "LadyShave" with the the softwear they put on it, lol. What will they think of next" Keep trying to find "Polydistortion" though...I actually like it better then the second album but the follow up is good too. Domino who actually wonders when Morcheeba will be releasing again. >Kyn

1999-06-03 00:00:00 - Re: Morcheeba? - (darsy <darsy@pathfindermail.com>)

Kynthelig wrote: > > > You're right, that's what it's called, and it is on the "Polydistortion" cd. > Actually, I just made one of my triannual cd buying binges at Tower Records > today, and they didn't have it, so I bought "This is normal," or whatever the > follow-up cd is called, instead. I'm really loving it so far, a definited > recommendation from me. > They have it at amazon.com, 12.99+shipping=15.95. They also have one with bonus tracks for 35.99+shipping. Ships within 2-3 days. darsy

1999-06-03 00:00:00 - Re: Morcheeba? - (nexradgirl@aol.com)

Many thanks to Kyn and Domino for the CD recommendations!! I had been thinking about getting a Gus Gus CD, and I recently ran across "Polydistortion" at Hastings and asked em to hold it. :) But you guys clenched it for me. >who actually wonders when Morcheeba will be releasing again. Same here!! Matter of fact, I'm still waiting for them to lower the price on "Big Calm". Didn't that come out last year? Erin. :o) A hugely, gigantic, mega-big Morcheeba fan. <g>

1999-06-04 00:00:00 - Re: Morcheeba? - (Gabriela <gcastagnino@rocketmail.com>)

I love Morcheeba too! I bought Big Calm first, and now I've got the CD double of Who can you trust? + The B sides. Great work! I recognize her voice immediately, actually I happen to listen to one of their songs as a background music in a washing machine ad on the radio (and I live in southern Argentina, where nothing ever gets here). I also heard them in one Buffy ep. I'm glad LFN helped me to discover such a great band. Gabie -- Co-webmistress of LFN Our NGer Gang L.O.N.G. page at http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/4458 NEXRADGirl wrote in message <19990603165108.15301.00000132@ng-cq1.aol.com>... >Many thanks to Kyn and Domino for the CD recommendations!! I had been thinking >about getting a Gus Gus CD, and I recently ran across "Polydistortion" at >Hastings and asked em to hold it. :) But you guys clenched it for me. > >>who actually wonders when Morcheeba will be releasing again. > >Same here!! Matter of fact, I'm still waiting for them to lower the price on >"Big Calm". Didn't that come out last year? > >Erin. :o) >A hugely, gigantic, mega-big Morcheeba fan. <g>

1999-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: Morcheeba? - (icyqueen1@aol.com)

What songs or what eps are these Morcheeba songs in? Sonya

1999-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: Morcheeba? - (clbcrb@aol.com)