FLM films - My Webpage

1998-11-02 00:00:00 - tech question - (Heather <hlsX@Xwest-server.com>)

ok i rewatched approaching zero last night and i was wondering how those round-silver-mic-things worked?? if it was sensitive enough to pick up the voice without being near the voice, wouldnt it make so much noise against the clothing?? or is it just a tv gadget?? also wouldnt Nikita notice the thing not coming off. you can really feel if something sticky is coming off your skin....sorta like a band-aid. i sure feel those. i guess its just a plot hole that they did not think we would notice. -- For a non-spam reply please remove both X's. Thank you and good night.

1998-11-02 00:00:00 - Re: tech question - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

I think that it's a TV gadget. Colin Heather wrote in message <363E2523.C182355C@Xwest-server.com>... >ok i rewatched approaching zero last night and i was wondering how those >round-silver-mic-things worked?? if it was sensitive enough to pick up >the voice without being near the voice, wouldnt it make so much noise >against the clothing?? or is it just a tv gadget?? also wouldnt Nikita >notice the thing not coming off. you can really feel if something >sticky is coming off your skin....sorta like a band-aid. i sure feel >those. i guess its just a plot hole that they did not think we would >notice. > >-- >For a non-spam reply please remove both X's. >Thank you and good night. > >

1998-11-02 00:00:00 - Re: tech question - (Chris Touhey <ctouhey@CUTonramp.net>)

Heather wrote: > ok i rewatched approaching zero last night and i was wondering how those > round-silver-mic-things worked?? if it was sensitive enough to pick up > the voice without being near the voice, wouldnt it make so much noise > against the clothing?? or is it just a tv gadget?? also wouldnt Nikita > notice the thing not coming off. you can really feel if something > sticky is coming off your skin....sorta like a band-aid. i sure feel > those. i guess its just a plot hole that they did not think we would > notice. The stealth listening device was a seed microphone. This particular model has audio compander circuitry that virtually eliminates static and distortion while maintaining maximum signal-to-noise ratio. While very sensitive, it is fairly weak in transimission to avoid dectection. There would have had to have been a signal relay/amplification device planted within a few hundred yards of Jurgen's house. I've heard that there is a bio-glue that can be used to attach these devices, which, btw, only weigh about 0.3 g. Supposedly, you can't feel it once it's attached. It was also applied to her back, where the density of nerve endings in the skin is less. Chris

1998-11-03 00:00:00 - Re: tech question - (Jaida <richnospam@sprintmail.com>)

1998-11-03 00:00:00 - Re: tech question - (Gabriela <gcastagnino@rocketmail.com>)

1998-11-03 00:00:00 - Re: tech question - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

Colin L. Whipple wrote in message ... >> >>Gabie, who would love to be Ops only for one day, to do as >she pleases ... >>;-P > > >Hmmm. Ops is surrounded by Nikita, Michael, Madeline, >Birkoff, and Walter, each of whom has stuck it in his ear at >least once. > >Do you REALLY want to be Ops, Gabie? Are you actually >looking for that much frustration? :-) > >Colin Not for ever, just for one day. To be able to go around Section spouting orders that are accomplished immediately, like 'I want hot chocolate', 'Bring me icecream', 'I want to see this movie', you know ... ;-P After one day of spoiling myself, I'd go back to my little corner and resume my ordinary life. Gabie Why the words 'Am I under order to please you?' just came to my mind? ;-D

1998-11-03 00:00:00 - Re: tech question - (catknsn@aol.com)

1998-11-03 00:00:00 - Re: tech question - (MacLeod <rkaprows@telusplanet.net>)

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: tech question - (revans7877@aol.com)

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: tech question - (Paige Foster <morrigan@earthlink.net>)

REvans7877 wrote: > >How about this: > > > >�� > > > >Jaida > > To much brow movement it looks like an actual expression Okay, how about this :-| Paige Online Art Gallery: http://home.earthlink.net/~morrigan/

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: tech question - (thefoxx210@aol.com)

>Michael was in this newsgroup we wouldn't know it because there's no emoticon >for the blank stare. That's perfect! Michael is every person that passes through this NG and doesn't ever show any emotion(or opinion) by replying to this message board.

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: tech question - (revans7877@aol.com)

> I think Michael would be a very boring member of a newsgroup, that is >if he followed his usual regiment of hiding his thoughts and opinions. Hey I think it would be nice having someone more annoying than me Malaric: Why do you persist in trying to kill me. Cameron:You nailed my family to the walls of my father's church, for christ sake you made a wind chime out of there skulls!" Malaric: Yeah and Look I'm a busy man get to the reason already.

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: tech question - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

REvans7877 wrote in message <19981104031308.02531.00000088@ng58.aol.com>... Hey I think it would be nice having someone more annoying than me You, boring?! Never. I love your posts. :-) Suzita

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: tech question - (Jaida <richnospam@sprintmail.com>)

CATKNSN wrote >Hmmmm....Michael...I don't know if we really have a Michael... after all if >Michael was in this newsgroup we wouldn't know it because there's no emoticon >for the blank stare. How about this: ������ Jaida

1998-11-04 00:00:00 - Re: tech question - (kismet353@aol.com)

1998-11-05 00:00:00 - Re: tech question - (paleoanth@aol.com)