FLM films - My Webpage

2000-03-29 00:00:00 - A Michael Question - (zuul <zuul@bellatlantic.net>)

Since Michael was using Adrian's whereabouts and exposure to George, to keep Control from canceling him, where does he stand now that George has been co-opted? -- ZUUL An unemployed jester is nobody's fool

2000-03-29 00:00:00 - Re: A Michael Question - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"zuul" <zuul@bellatlantic.net> wrote in message news:uawE4.786$xv.68024@typhoon2.gnilink.net... > Since Michael was using Adrian's whereabouts and exposure to George, to keep > Control from canceling him, where does he stand now that George has been > co-opted? I hope there is something hidden going on about that, to be revealed to us later. Colin

2000-03-30 00:00:00 - Re: A Michael Question - (granvia@aol.comlong)

My belief is that Michael has control of George as much as he has of Adrian. Operations and Madeline are simply lulled into a false sense of security. My boy is just lining his ducks in the water. Ready to fire when he feels that his time has come to finally take over Section. I sure hope that when he does the firing, it is with a bang and not a whimper. By that I mean that the writers come up with the most devastatingly wickedly great epeside to end all signoffs eps of all millenium! G > Okay, who's snickering!?! >> Since Michael was using Adrian's whereabouts and exposure to George, to >keep >> Control from canceling him, where does he stand now that George has been >> co-opted? > >I hope there is something hidden going on about that, to be revealed to us >later. > >Colin > Co-Web of the LFN Our NGer Gang (L.O.N.G.) A page for, by, and about the alt.tv & alt.fan Newsgroups: NGer photos/site links, LFN terms, NGer name medley, and more! http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/4458/

2000-04-02 00:00:00 - Re: A Michael Question - (Chris Touhey <ctouhey@CUThouston.rr.com>)

zuul wrote: > Since Michael was using Adrian's whereabouts [snip], > where does he stand now that George has been > co-opted? > > -- > ZUUL > > An unemployed jester is nobody's fool I typically find Michael standing next to Nikita in most scenes. Can't figure that one out as yet. Chris

2000-04-02 00:00:00 - Re: A Michael Question - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

Chris, you ol hound dog...where ya been, buddy??? melissa Chris Touhey wrote: > zuul wrote: > > > Since Michael was using Adrian's whereabouts [snip], > > where does he stand now that George has been > > co-opted? > > > > -- > > ZUUL > > > > An unemployed jester is nobody's fool > > I typically find Michael standing next to Nikita in most scenes. Can't figure > that one out as yet. > > Chris

2000-04-02 00:00:00 - question - (Fran Smith <fsmith@helicon.net>)

Quick question: I missed the last few minutes of a recent episode where George sent a mysterious virus through section making everyone think they were sick and then stealing their minds. I know MIchael saves them all, but I don't know how. Anyone want to clue me in?

2000-04-02 00:00:00 - Re: question - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"Fran Smith" <fsmith@helicon.net> wrote in message news:sefs8s79eop33@corp.supernews.com... > Quick question: > > > I missed the last few minutes of a recent episode where George sent a > mysterious virus through section making everyone think they were sick and > then stealing their minds. > > I know MIchael saves them all, but I don't know how. > > Anyone want to clue me in? Michael took something which Birkoff cooked up which blocked the neural scrape. Then he killed one of the medtechs, took the other one hostage and forced him to call George, and then captured George and subjected him to the neural scrape. The other people in Section has their minds restored, and at the end, George was taking instructions from Ops and Maddy. Colin

"G" <granvia@aol.comlong> wrote in message news:20000402232750.01063.00000842@ng-fm1.aol.com... > > > >The other people in Section has their minds restored, and at the end, George > >was taking instructions from Ops and Maddy. > > > >Colin > > > > Which is completely nullified by tonight's ep. Yeah. This is not making ANY sense at all. Colin

2000-04-03 00:00:00 - Re: question - (granvia@aol.comlong)

2000-04-03 00:00:00 - Re: question - (hunseyboo@aol.com)

You can go to Cathy's site where there is a transcript. here is the url just click on the title Down A Crooked Path http://www.albertawatson.com/awnews.html Hope this helps.. I'm sure it will be repeated soon.. Or you can ask for a tape fairy to get you a copy.. HB >Quick question: > > >I missed the last few minutes of a recent episode where George sent a >mysterious virus through section making everyone think they were sick and >then stealing their minds. > >I know MIchael saves them all, but I don't know how. > >Anyone want to clue me in?