FLM films - My Webpage

1998-06-15 00:00:00 - Re: Terri - (srsaima@aol.com)

>>insure the safety of your child ? What lengths would you go ? >Yup. Despite my derisive comments about my little hell-spawns, I'd >take out any one of you that tried to hurt them. > > Same here, USUALLY. Right now have a 10 year old who I might be enticed to sell for the tape of Sun. nite's episode. ( Yes darling, mommy loves you!) SrSaima (mom of 3)

1998-06-15 00:00:00 - Re: Terri - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

Wickddoll wrote in message <3585902c.534446@news.turbont.net>... > >Yup. Despite my derisive comments about my little hell-spawns, I'd >take out any one of you that tried to hurt them. And people better keep hands off my cat, too. Colin

1998-06-15 00:00:00 - Re: Terri - (kafkaesque@NOSPAMmindspring.com)

"Colin Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> wrote: >And people better keep hands off my cat, too. > >Colin I do not know how I would feel about an unborn child; I would probably not want a child in a bad situation. However, I think I am capable of beating the crap out of anyone who would mess with my cats. I inherit this trait from my macho Jewish father (a dying breed), who I always knew would do that to anyone who messed with me. -- Ellen S.

1998-06-15 00:00:00 - Terri - (revans7877@aol.com)

It brought up something interesting to me this eposide what would you do to insure the safety of your child ? What lengths would you go ? A>A>M> "When life gives you lemons give em back"

1998-06-15 00:00:00 - Re: Terri - (vwb79@aol.com)

REVANS7877 asked: >It brought up something interesting to me this eposide what would you do >to<BR> >insure the safety of your child ? What lengths would you go ? <br> As the mother of a 3 year old little girl and expecting my second child in January, I can tell you there is nothing I wouldn't do to save my child(ren). I honestly think I could kill someone if they threatened my offspring. <br>I am usually a pacifist, but that mother instinct takes over sometimes!! <br> Jo Jo

1998-06-15 00:00:00 - Re: Terri - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

On 15 Jun 1998 20:55:39 GMT, vwb79@aol.com (VWB79) wrote: >REVANS7877 asked: > >>It brought up something interesting to me this eposide what would you do >>to<BR> >>insure the safety of your child ? What lengths would you go ? > ><br> As the mother of a 3 year old little girl and expecting my second child >in January, I can tell you there is nothing I wouldn't do to save my >child(ren). I honestly think I could kill someone if they threatened my >offspring. ><br>I am usually a pacifist, but that mother instinct takes over sometimes!! ><br> > >Jo Jo > > Yup. Despite my derisive comments about my little hell-spawns, I'd take out any one of you that tried to hurt them. :-D Natalie, LaMomNikita

1998-06-17 00:00:00 - Re: Terri - (mac <dkmac@concentric.net>)

now that is a very interesting life philosophy... "...i have a dream...a land where all puppies can go to the amusement park...i have a dream..a land where puppies arent discriminated against...i have a dream....~martin luther canine, jr.

1998-06-22 00:00:00 - Re: Terri - (Gwen the Guardian <spauldo@horizon.hit.net>)

I agree with you, it has to be the "Wendy" blood because I'm also like that with my cats. Is it just me or did anyone else notice that all three of us have cats? Very interesting. By the way, Hi all! <big wave> I'm brand new and have NO idea what I'm doing so please be gentle. Bye. Wendy T. Wendy wrote: > PixiScribe <pixiscribe@aol.com> wrote in article > > And NO ONE messes with my cats or ferrets. Hell, I'll even defend > someone > > else's pet. Wait, I've even avenged a mouse once. > > > > Wendy (I may be little, but I'm feisty) > > It must be the "Wendy" blood, because I'm the same way with my > cats. (actually, all animals.) At 33, I have no human children, so > my cats are my "kids". I've even left everything I own to them.... > I'd a done what "Terry" did in a heartbeat. Mess with my kitties, > someone be scrapin you brains off the adjacent wall :-) > (Spelling intended ;-) ) > > Cheers... :-) > The other Wendy....as in Wendy J.

1998-06-23 00:00:00 - Re: Terri - (pixiscribe@aol.com)

Sorry Wendy, but all new members to this NG have to spend a week with Natalie in the White Room.... Welcome to the group! :D Wendy P. (Now Natalie...it was just a little joke...) >I'm brand new and have NO idea what I'm >doing so please be >gentle. Bye. >Wendy T.

1998-06-23 00:00:00 - Re: Terri - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

MUHAHAHAHAHA }:-) Welcome, welcome, my children. Natalie... not that bad. Really. Stop looking so scared On 23 Jun 1998 05:06:57 GMT, pixiscribe@aol.com (PixiScribe) wrote: >Sorry Wendy, but all new members to this NG have to spend a week with Natalie >in the White Room.... > >Welcome to the group! :D > >Wendy P. (Now Natalie...it was just a little joke...) > > >>I'm brand new and have NO idea what I'm >doing so please be >>gentle. Bye. >>Wendy T. > > (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-06-29 00:00:00 - Re: Terri - (jencchs@aol.com)

1998-06-29 00:00:00 - Re: Terri - (lido2@aol.com)

>endy, but all new members to this NG have to spend a week >Sorry Wendy, but all new members to this NG have to spend a week with Natalie im trying this too.

1998-06-29 00:00:00 - Re: Terri - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

Don't be afraid. I don't bite. Except by request. :-D Natalie, muhahahaing On 29 Jun 1998 00:48:31 GMT, lido2@aol.com (LIDO2) wrote: >>endy, but all new members to this NG have to spend a week > >>Sorry Wendy, but all new members to this NG have to spend a week with Natalie > >im trying this too. (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-07-06 00:00:00 - Re: Terri - (hollydream@aol.com)

:::::::::Stands up:::::::::::::: I'm a Royette and I.... :::::wipes brow:::::::::::: I'm a Royette and I really.... ::::::::coughs fearfully::::::::::: I'm a Royette and I like Wickddoll! ::::sticks out chin::::::: Wick, why haven't I seen you lately, hmmm....? I've missed giving you the bonk on the head. Oh wait, didn't we mature to bops? Well either way.... :::bops and bonks Wickddoll on the head::::::: Been missing ya. ::::Grin:::::: Shannon/Hollydream Keeper of Michael's Hands Roy Job Mission Mom Roy's Personal Assistant Hollydream's Web Page http://members.aol.com/Hollydream/index.html For some great books, go to: Teresa Wilson: Bookseller: http://www.angelfire.com/biz/teresabooks/

1998-07-06 00:00:00 - Re: Terri - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

Well, I've been going to the UTV chat every Sunday - where are YOU? HMMMMM? :-D Natalie, tapping her foot On 6 Jul 1998 00:35:58 GMT, hollydream@aol.com (Hollydream) wrote: >:::::::::Stands up:::::::::::::: > >I'm a Royette and I.... >:::::wipes brow:::::::::::: >I'm a Royette and I really.... >::::::::coughs fearfully::::::::::: >I'm a Royette and I like Wickddoll! >::::sticks out chin::::::: >Wick, why haven't I seen you lately, hmmm....? > >I've missed giving you the bonk on the head. >Oh wait, didn't we mature to bops? >Well either way.... >:::bops and bonks Wickddoll on the head::::::: >Been missing ya. >::::Grin:::::: >Shannon/Hollydream >Keeper of Michael's Hands >Roy Job Mission Mom >Roy's Personal Assistant >Hollydream's Web Page >http://members.aol.com/Hollydream/index.html >For some great books, go to: Teresa Wilson: Bookseller: >http://www.angelfire.com/biz/teresabooks/ (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)