FLM films - My Webpage

1999-09-27 00:00:00 - Re: No "Nikita" on CTV until January. - (SawDust <mainserver@hotmail.com>)

I just took the following off the "official" Felicity website: Felicity, the 17-year-old daughter of a successful cardiologist, is a pre-med student who has just followed a boy across the country only to find he is not interested in her the way she had hoped. Highly emotional, excitable, and driven, Felicity is tumbling her way toward adulthood in the big city, New York. Thoughtful and adventurous, she goes through life fully feeling the sights, sounds, and activity around her. She is affected by everything and everyone. Nothing is trivial for Felicity. Now that I read it I want to die. Nikita save me..... Silvrsharp <silvrsharp@aol.comnospam> wrote in message news:19990927200041.24200.00003327@ng-cm1.aol.com... > SawDust wisely said: > > Well that's bad news. I have a suggestion for the executives at CTV. Dump > "Felicity" and put Nikita in its time slot. Enough said. > > You are so right! I watched the new season's episode last night, so filled with > angst and improbabilities that I felt nauseaous. They just lost a viewer. > (Case in point: Noel and Elena, 2 students on scholarships, suddenly find the > cash flow to share a 2-bedroom apt. in Manhattan. Elena's friend Felicity had > broken up with Noel, but still visits Elena there. ewwwwwww Maybe they should > rehire the writer who lied about her age.) > > sharp (a lifelong New Yorker with hopefully more finesse than THAT) > > > (to e-mail, remove "no spam" from the address.)

1999-09-27 00:00:00 - FYI: No "Nikita" on CTV until January. - (uisgejack@my-deja.com)

According to CTV's programming department, there are no plans to show repeats of the 3rd season this fall and winter. The show is on hiatus and will return in January with all new episodes. Originally, the latter half of season 3 was to be shown this fall, alongside new eps of other network programmes, but fan response prompted them to air the episodes in summer instead. According to the rep, there are too many new shows on the schedule for "Nikita" recasts to take thsoe slots, so there will be no recasts of 3rd season episodes between now and the 4th season premiere in January. Pass it along! :) LJC Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

Well that's bad news. I have a suggestion for the executives at CTV. Dump "Felicity" and put Nikita in its time slot. Enough said. <uisgejack@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:7socce$m1n$1@nnrp1.deja.com... > According to CTV's programming department, there are no plans to show > repeats of the 3rd season this fall and winter. The show is on hiatus > and will return in January with all new episodes. > > Originally, the latter half of season 3 was to be shown this fall, > alongside new eps of other network programmes, but fan response prompted > them to air the episodes in summer instead. According to the rep, there > are too many new shows on the schedule for "Nikita" recasts to take > thsoe slots, so there will be no recasts of 3rd season episodes between > now and the 4th season premiere in January. > > Pass it along! :) > > LJC > > > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ > Before you buy.

1999-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: No "Nikita" on CTV until January. - (Seabush <seabush@nospam.com>)

1999-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: No "Nikita" on CTV until January. - (silvrsharp@aol.comnospam)

1999-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: No "Nikita" on CTV until January. - (uisgejack@hotmail.com)

In article <19990927200041.24200.00003327@ng-cm1.aol.com>, silvrsharp@aol.comnospam (Silvrsharp) wrote: > SawDust wisely said: > > Well that's bad news. I have a suggestion for the executives at CTV. Dump > "Felicity" and put Nikita in its time slot. Enough said. > > You are so right! Erm, guys? Look at it logically: No company in its right mind would dump first-run eps of ANYTHING for repeats of a series--especially one with such mediocre ratings as Nikita. It would cost them millions of dollars in advertising. If they had dumped new eps of Niktia in favour of Felicity, I might be annoyed--but they didn't. They *will* show new eps starting in January, same as the USA. LJC Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

1999-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: No "Nikita" on CTV until January. - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

1999-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: No "Nikita" on CTV until January. - (SawDust <mainserver@hotmail.com>)

Logic. Shmogic. It's actually being replaced by Snoops. Where the heck is the logic in that? I think I would even watch Felicity before tuning into Snoops. What is Snoops about anyway? Beautiful people that solve/stop crimes, etc., with the aid of high-tech gadgets! Where have I seen that formula before? <uisgejack@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:7sqqlt$d9j$1@nnrp1.deja.com... > In article <19990927200041.24200.00003327@ng-cm1.aol.com>, > silvrsharp@aol.comnospam (Silvrsharp) wrote: > > SawDust wisely said: > > > > Well that's bad news. I have a suggestion for the executives at CTV. > Dump > > "Felicity" and put Nikita in its time slot. Enough said. > > > > You are so right! > > Erm, guys? > > Look at it logically: No company in its right mind would dump first-run > eps of ANYTHING for repeats of a series--especially one with such > mediocre ratings as Nikita. It would cost them millions of dollars in > advertising. > > If they had dumped new eps of Niktia in favour of Felicity, I might be > annoyed--but they didn't. They *will* show new eps starting in January, > same as the USA. > > LJC > > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ > Before you buy.