FLM films - My Webpage

1999-01-25 00:00:00 - Re: February - (rnatra@aol.com)

The episodes that will be shown are the ones that fans voted to be the favorite episodes for the past two seasons. It is nice that at least the fans get to vote and have their favs played again. RNatra ',-)

1999-01-25 00:00:00 - Re: February - (stremy1@aol.com)

I too was disappointed to see that only reruns will be shown in Feb - after waiting so long for the new season, and having it start so amazingly, it seems hard to have to wait another month for more new stuff.

1999-01-25 00:00:00 - Re: February - (Gail <traveler@javanet.com>)

I'm a very lucky girl here because I have just recently (the last few weeks) started watching LFN. That means that all the old episodes are new to me. I feel like I have this big pot of gold to look forward to. The month of Feb. should be fantastic if the shows are indeed favorites. What are your favorite episodes? Is there anyway I can get a hold of the first and second seasons on tape? Have Nik and Mic ever gotten "together?" Gail/new LFN fan >To answer fergies question, according to what has been posted by rep of the >show and from the experience of season 2, during February sweeps USA prefers >not to air new eps when it is likely that many viewers may not be tuning in due >to specials being run on the networks. So last year and this year they are >showing the viewers favorite episodes as determined by votes cast at the USA >site. The up side is that we have enough new eps to last us through the >summer when all the other shows are in rerun. The down side being that we have >to watch reruns right after we are finally back in the swing of getting new >eps.

1999-01-25 00:00:00 - Re: February - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNSPM@pacbell.net>)

Yes, they have "gotten together" a few times. The circumstances have varied. Colin Gail <traveler@javanet.com> wrote in message 78hr2a$h7q$1@winter.news.rcn.net... >I'm a very lucky girl here because I have just recently (the last few weeks) >started watching LFN. That means that all the old episodes are new to me. I >feel like I have this big pot of gold to look forward to. The month of Feb. >should be fantastic if the shows are indeed favorites. What are your >favorite episodes? Is there anyway I can get a hold of the first and second >seasons on tape? Have Nik and Mic ever gotten "together?" >Gail/new LFN fan

1999-01-25 00:00:00 - Re: February - (clbcrb@aol.com)

>Yes, they have "gotten together" a few times. The circumstances have >varied. > >Colin Lol Colin. And Gail, if the list that I saw is correct you will be seeing them get together a LOT quicker then we old timers did. Domino

1999-01-25 00:00:00 - February - (esferg@nospamibm.net)

i was very disappointed to learn that it will only reruns for Feb. Does anyone know why? this last arc was too emotional and i am on a roll. it is no time to run reruns!!! please don't do this network.

1999-01-25 00:00:00 - Re: February - (MacLeod <rkaprowsNOSPAM@telusplanet.net>)

fergie wrote in message <36ac0e45.0@news1.ibm.net>... >i was very disappointed to learn that it will only reruns for Feb. Does >anyone know why? this last arc was too emotional and i am on a roll. it >is no time to run reruns!!! please don't do this network. > My guess is just to make you suffer as much as humanly possible.

1999-01-26 00:00:00 - Re: February - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNSPM@pacbell.net>)

According to the schedule at www.usanetwork.com, a movie, Fried Green Tomatoes, will be playing from 8 to 11. Colin Nunya Business <i.remain@anonymous.net> wrote in message 36ae6f02.3523687@news.cst.net... >On 25 Jan 1999 06:25:09 GMT, esferg@nospamibm.net (fergie) wrote: > >>i was very disappointed to learn that it will only reruns for Feb. Does >>anyone know why? this last arc was too emotional and i am on a roll. it >>is no time to run reruns!!! please don't do this network. > >What's next week, a new episode or re-run? Every Sunday in February >doesn't include next Sunday, which is 31 JAN. No promo for next week, >just the "Stay tuned in Feb for your most favorite episodes." > >Bryan

1999-01-27 00:00:00 - Re: February - (i.remain@anonymous.net)

1999-01-27 00:00:00 - Re: February - (Karla <brad_karla_tyler@xxxemail.msn.com>)

Grrrrrrrrr.......Good movie, but the nerve of them to take our LFN spot!!!! <g> Karla Colin Whipple wrote in message ... According to the schedule at www.usanetwork.com, a movie, Fried Green Tomatoes, will be playing from 8 to 11. Colin Nunya Business <i.remain@anonymous.net> wrote in message 36ae6f02.3523687@news.cst.net... >On 25 Jan 1999 06:25:09 GMT, esferg@nospamibm.net (fergie) wrote: > >>i was very disappointed to learn that it will only reruns for Feb. Does >>anyone know why? this last arc was too emotional and i am on a roll. it >>is no time to run reruns!!! please don't do this network. > >What's next week, a new episode or re-run? Every Sunday in February >doesn't include next Sunday, which is 31 JAN. No promo for next week, >just the "Stay tuned in Feb for your most favorite episodes." > >Bryan

1999-01-27 00:00:00 - Re: February - (Gail <traveler@javanet.com>)

Super Bowl Sunday - Good move Karla wrote in message <#MOHAHfS#GA.132@upnetnews03>... >Grrrrrrrrr.......Good movie, but the nerve of them to take our LFN spot!!!! ><g> > >Karla > Colin Whipple wrote in message ... > According to the schedule at www.usanetwork.com, a movie, Fried Green > Tomatoes, will be playing from 8 to 11. > > Colin > > Nunya Business <i.remain@anonymous.net> wrote in message > 36ae6f02.3523687@news.cst.net... > >On 25 Jan 1999 06:25:09 GMT, esferg@nospamibm.net (fergie) wrote: > > > >>i was very disappointed to learn that it will only reruns for Feb. >Does > >>anyone know why? this last arc was too emotional and i am on a roll. >it > >>is no time to run reruns!!! please don't do this network. > > > >What's next week, a new episode or re-run? Every Sunday in February > >doesn't include next Sunday, which is 31 JAN. No promo for next week, > >just the "Stay tuned in Feb for your most favorite episodes." > > > >Bryan > > > >

1999-01-27 00:00:00 - Re: February - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNSPM@pacbell.net>)

It shows a severe lack of compassion for our addiction, doesn't it? :-) Colin Karla <brad_karla_tyler@xxxemail.msn.com> wrote in message #MOHAHfS#GA.132@upnetnews03... >Grrrrrrrrr.......Good movie, but the nerve of them to take our LFN spot!!!! ><g> > >Karla > Colin Whipple wrote in message ... > According to the schedule at www.usanetwork.com, a movie, Fried Green > Tomatoes, will be playing from 8 to 11. > > Colin >

Yes it does but considering the amount of spousal abuse that goes on that day we don't need to have people at each other's throats for other reasons as well, namely fighting over the TV. Traveler (because I must be getting confused with the other Gail) Colin Whipple wrote in message ... >It shows a severe lack of compassion for our addiction, doesn't it? :-) > >Colin > >Karla <brad_karla_tyler@xxxemail.msn.com> wrote in message >#MOHAHfS#GA.132@upnetnews03... >>Grrrrrrrrr.......Good movie, but the nerve of them to take our LFN spot!!!! >><g> >> >>Karla >> Colin Whipple wrote in message ... >> According to the schedule at www.usanetwork.com, a movie, Fried Green >> Tomatoes, will be playing from 8 to 11. >> >> Colin >> > > >

Super Bowl? I thought that basketball was cancelled this year? Or was that baseball? Oh, well..... Colin (Not a sports fan) Gail <traveler@javanet.com> wrote in message 78n1tt$1mu$1@winter.news.rcn.net... >Super Bowl Sunday - Good move > >Karla wrote in message <#MOHAHfS#GA.132@upnetnews03>... >>Grrrrrrrrr.......Good movie, but the nerve of them to take our LFN spot!!!! >><g> >> >>Karla >> Colin Whipple wrote in message ... >> According to the schedule at www.usanetwork.com, a movie, Fried Green >> Tomatoes, will be playing from 8 to 11. >> >> Colin

1999-01-27 00:00:00 - Re: February - (EZBee <ELZBURNS@prodigy.net>)

It is that game with the helmets..... And all the good commercials..... And a half time show...... And, uh...The FALCONS ARE PLAYING! ~~doin' the Dirty Bird Dance~~ EZBee, Don't know sports, Do know Georgia Pride..... Colin Whipple wrote in message <1xEr2.8006$jW6.47107@typhoon-sf.pbi.net>... >Super Bowl? I thought that basketball was cancelled this year? Or was that >baseball? > >Oh, well..... > >Colin >(Not a sports fan)

1999-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: February - (rita7@pacbell.net)

1999-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: February - (ahwood@bellsouth.net)

I know they don't want to waste a new episode while the Super Bowl hoopla is on, but couldn't they have given us a rerun. I still haven't seen them all. I'm new here, so forgive if this question has been asked and answered a million times. Is there any possibility that Jurgen survived that blast and could be one of the Season Two characters who will turn up. Wouldn't it be cool if he were living on the run from Section and made occasional contact with Nikita? Or am I just dreaming? Josephine Wannabe Gail wrote in message <78n1tt$1mu$1@winter.news.rcn.net>... Super Bowl Sunday - Good move Karla wrote in message <#MOHAHfS#GA.132@upnetnews03>... >Grrrrrrrrr.......Good movie, but the nerve of them to take our LFN spot!!!! ><g> > >Karla > Colin Whipple wrote in message ... > According to the schedule at www.usanetwork.com, a movie, Fried Green > Tomatoes, will be playing from 8 to 11. > > Colin > > Nunya Business <i.remain@anonymous.net> wrote in message > 36ae6f02.3523687@news.cst.net... > >On 25 Jan 1999 06:25:09 GMT, esferg@nospamibm.net (fergie) wrote: > > > >>i was very disappointed to learn that it will only reruns for Feb. >Does > >>anyone know why? this last arc was too emotional and i am on a roll. >it > >>is no time to run reruns!!! please don't do this network. > > > >What's next week, a new episode or re-run? Every Sunday in February > >doesn't include next Sunday, which is 31 JAN. No promo for next week, > >just the "Stay tuned in Feb for your most favorite episodes." > > > >Bryan > > > >

1999-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: February - (Karla <brad_karla_tyler@xxxemail.msn.com>)

It certainly does. :) Karla (who would definitely watch a LFN rerun instead of the Super Bowl) Colin Whipple wrote in message ... It shows a severe lack of compassion for our addiction, doesn't it? :-) Colin Karla <brad_karla_tyler@xxxemail.msn.com> wrote in message #MOHAHfS#GA.132@upnetnews03... >Grrrrrrrrr.......Good movie, but the nerve of them to take our LFN spot!!!! ><g> > >Karla > Colin Whipple wrote in message ... > According to the schedule at www.usanetwork.com, a movie, Fried Green > Tomatoes, will be playing from 8 to 11. > > Colin >

1999-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: February - (stremy1@aol.com)

1999-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: February - (rita7@pacbell.net)

1999-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: February - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

1999-01-30 00:00:00 - Re: February - (pianolds1@aol.com)