FLM films - My Webpage

1999-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Birkoff and the pretty blonde from Hard Landing(A small Spoiler on GOH) - (Paige Foster <morrigan@earthlink.net>)

ARCH@my-dejanews.com wrote: > It is something about Birkoff the is making him stand out even the more now. > Yes, HE IS SURELY BUFF. I guess it is the black clothing. Was it me, or did he > look delicious in Black in GOH. > > Black fits him, and WELL. It's only a matter of time before Maddie notices what a hot young stud he's becoming... <EG> Paige Online Art Gallery: http://home.earthlink.net/~morrigan/ "I don't want to hurt you, pet. . . doesn't mean I won't." - Spike (B:tVS)

1999-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Birkoff and the pretty blonde from Hard Landing(A small Spoiler on GOH) - (LFNfan <lfn_fan@hotmail.com>)

Okay. Birkoff is hot. Just to get that out of the way... If you mean the blonde that walked in while Michael was watching, and went over to talk to Birkoff and the other computer guy...uhh I'd say no :). I think that TPTB should write me into the script. I'd be more than happy to play his new love interest. What do you think? :) I know all my IRC buddies can vouch for me. LFNfan "I want this to be good for you."-Michael Paige Foster wrote in message <36B097ED.10459D3F@earthlink.net>... >ARCH@my-dejanews.com wrote: > >> It is something about Birkoff the is making him stand out even the more now. >> Yes, HE IS SURELY BUFF. I guess it is the black clothing. Was it me, or did he >> look delicious in Black in GOH. >> >> Black fits him, and WELL. > >It's only a matter of time before Maddie notices what a hot young stud he's >becoming... <EG> > >Paige >Online Art Gallery: http://home.earthlink.net/~morrigan/ > >"I don't want to hurt you, pet. . . doesn't mean I won't." - Spike (B:tVS) > >

1999-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Birkoff and the pretty blonde from Hard Landing(A small Spoiler on GOH) - (EZBatoutahell <ELZBURNS@Prodigy.Net>)

"LFNfan" <lfn_fan@hotmail.com> writes: > Okay. Birkoff is hot. Just to get that out of the way... > If you mean the blonde that walked in while Michael was watching, and went > over to talk to Birkoff and the other computer guy...uhh I'd say no :). I > think that TPTB should write me into the script. I'd be more than happy to > play his new love interest. What do you think? :) I know all my IRC buddies > can vouch for me. > LFNfan Yep, LFN is as cute as a speckled pup....She would be perfect for Birky.... EZBee

Hehehe, don't I wish I knew. LFNfan Colin Whipple wrote in message ... >Darn right we will!! > >Who do we write to to get this done? > >Colin > >LFNfan wrote in message ... >>Okay. Birkoff is hot. Just to get that out of the way... >>If you mean the blonde that walked in while Michael was watching, and went >>over to talk to Birkoff and the other computer guy...uhh I'd say no :). I >>think that TPTB should write me into the script. I'd be more than happy to >>play his new love interest. What do you think? :) I know all my IRC buddies >>can vouch for me. >>LFNfan >>"I want this to be good for you."-Michael >> >>Paige Foster wrote in message <36B097ED.10459D3F@earthlink.net>... >>>ARCH@my-dejanews.com wrote: >>> >>>> It is something about Birkoff the is making him stand out even the more >>now. >>>> Yes, HE IS SURELY BUFF. I guess it is the black clothing. Was it me, or >>did he >>>> look delicious in Black in GOH. >>>> >>>> Black fits him, and WELL. >>> >>>It's only a matter of time before Maddie notices what a hot young stud >he's >>>becoming... <EG> >>> >>>Paige >>>Online Art Gallery: http://home.earthlink.net/~morrigan/ >>> >>>"I don't want to hurt you, pet. . . doesn't mean I won't." - Spike >(B:tVS) >>> >>> >> >> > >

Lol...never had that comparison before :) Actually, I meant you could vouch for my infatuation with him, but I bet pretty well everyone knows about that by now :-P LFNfan "I want this to be good for you."-Michael EZBatoutahell wrote in message <78q7fj$jcc$1@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>... >"LFNfan" <lfn_fan@hotmail.com> writes: > Okay. Birkoff is hot. Just to get that out of the way... >> If you mean the blonde that walked in while Michael was watching, and went >> over to talk to Birkoff and the other computer guy...uhh I'd say no :). I >> think that TPTB should write me into the script. I'd be more than happy to >> play his new love interest. What do you think? :) I know all my IRC buddies >> can vouch for me. >> LFNfan > >Yep, > >LFN is as cute as a speckled pup....She would be perfect for Birky.... > >EZBee >

1999-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Birkoff and the pretty blonde from Hard Landing(A small Spoiler on GOH) - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@pacbell.net>)

1999-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Birkoff and the pretty blonde from Hard Landing(A small Spoiler on GOH) - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

1999-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Birkoff and the pretty blonde from Hard Landing(A small Spoiler on GOH) - (paleoanth@aol.com)

>ARCH@my-dejanews.com wrote: > >> It is something about Birkoff the is making him stand out even the more >now. >> Yes, HE IS SURELY BUFF. I guess it is the black clothing. Was it me, or did >he >> look delicious in Black in GOH. >> >> Black fits him, and WELL. > >It's only a matter of time before Maddie notices what a hot young stud he's >becoming... <EG> > >Paige ROFL Paige-Just got this really weird visual. Paleoanth

1999-01-28 00:00:00 - Birkoff and the pretty blonde from Hard Landing(A small Spoiler on GOH) - (ARCH@my-dejanews.com)

I for one would love to see Birkoff with Nikta. IMHO, they make a cute couple, but I know alot of the fans disagree. I will not go there, but anyway, what about Mr. Sweet Lips bka Mr. Birkoff, as Ops call him from time to time, and that beautiful blonde, who Michael has imagine was Nikita in Hard Landing, just before he broke that man's leg. I think the writers should write her back into the story lines. I feel that if Birkoff gets with anyone else, it should be her. She is beautiful. I say she could erase Birkoff's HUGE crush on Nikita away. After spending some time together, getting to know one another, Birkoff would be like "Who is Nikita?" (YEAH RIGHT!). He needs someone to spend time with. Someone that would show him a good time away from the section. I have to admit, once again. I think Nikita is that woman. Maybe the writers will not make it happen, but I am in my new stories. It is something about Birkoff the is making him stand out even the more now. Yes, HE IS SURELY BUFF. I guess it is the black clothing. Was it me, or did he look delicious in Black in GOH. Black fits him, and WELL. -----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

1999-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: Birkoff and the pretty blonde from Hard Landing(A small Spoiler on GOH) - (kevin <kev995@aol.com>)

So what happened to the girl from joydrop?

1999-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: Birkoff and the pretty blonde from Hard Landing(A small Spoiler on GOH) - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

you mean she'd be the motherlode of all Birkoff's Babes...<g> I'd like to see Mistress Maddie discipline young Birkoff for his poor attempt at blackmailing Ops...a little kitten with a whip might just rock his world...in more ways than one... Melissa Paige Foster wrote: > It's only a matter of time before Maddie notices what a hot young stud he's > becoming... <EG> > > Paige > Online Art Gallery: http://home.earthlink.net/~morrigan/ > > "I don't want to hurt you, pet. . . doesn't mean I won't." - Spike (B:tVS)