FLM films - My Webpage

1999-07-16 00:00:00 - Dupuis rumors and TV manipulations... - (Wickddoll <wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmai.com>)

I've heard the rumors about Roy Dupuis leaving the series, and all I can say is this... Wouldn't planting such a rumor be the perfect way to make the audience think that when he gets shot, or ends up in a dangerous situation, that he might actually "die"? Mind you, I'm not accusing Surnow and company of anything, but this sort of thing has been done before. :-D Natalie, leaving you something to chew on. -- La Funne Nikita at: http://members.xoom.com/MelodyA/lfn.htm Wicked little doll, you are not human Wicked little doll, you have no soul (David Byrne, 1997)

1999-07-17 00:00:00 - Re: Dupuis rumors and TV manipulations... - (Sawyer <mehl23@csi.com>)

You know Wick, one of the things I like best about LFN is the unexpectedness of each ep. While I don't think that Joel and crew put out the rumors they may have decided to use them to their advantage. After all, it is a sorry crew that does not take advantage of every chance it has to draw interest back to a show. Just my .02 cents worth. Sawyer ---------- In article <8SRj3.163$t04.7052@typ31b.nn.bcandid.com>, "Wickddoll" <wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmai.com> wrote: > > I've heard the rumors about Roy Dupuis leaving the series, and all I can say > is this... > > Wouldn't planting such a rumor be the perfect way to make the audience think > that when he gets shot, or ends up in a dangerous situation, that he might > actually "die"? > > Mind you, I'm not accusing Surnow and company of anything, but this sort of > thing has been done before. > > :-D > > Natalie, leaving you something to chew on. > > -- > > > La Funne Nikita at: > http://members.xoom.com/MelodyA/lfn.htm > > Wicked little doll, you are not human > Wicked little doll, you have no soul > (David Byrne, 1997) > >

1999-07-17 00:00:00 - Re: Dupuis rumors and TV manipulations... - (Wickddoll <wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmai.com>)

Sure... Why not use it to their advantage? :-D Natalie, capitalist pig Sawyer <mehl23@csi.com> wrote in message news:ORHDHJL0#GA.195@nih2naae.prod2.compuserve.com... > You know Wick, one of the things I like best about LFN is the unexpectedness > of each ep. While I don't think that Joel and crew put out the rumors they > may have decided to use them to their advantage. After all, it is a sorry > crew that does not take advantage of every chance it has to draw interest > back to a show. Just my .02 cents worth. > > Sawyer > > ---------- > In article <8SRj3.163$t04.7052@typ31b.nn.bcandid.com>, "Wickddoll" > <wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmai.com> wrote: > > > > > > I've heard the rumors about Roy Dupuis leaving the series, and all I can say > > is this... > > > > Wouldn't planting such a rumor be the perfect way to make the audience think > > that when he gets shot, or ends up in a dangerous situation, that he might > > actually "die"? > > > > Mind you, I'm not accusing Surnow and company of anything, but this sort of > > thing has been done before. > > > > :-D > > > > Natalie, leaving you something to chew on. > > > > -- > > > > > > La Funne Nikita at: > > http://members.xoom.com/MelodyA/lfn.htm > > > > Wicked little doll, you are not human > > Wicked little doll, you have no soul > > (David Byrne, 1997) > > > > >

1999-07-17 00:00:00 - Re: Dupuis rumors and TV manipulations... - (jryan <jryan@infinet.com>)

AHH! That is too cruel for me. If I found out they did that I'll go down to the studio and slap them around a little. You know, remind them some people care for Roy's well being. (No, I'm not TOO attached to him or anything. Just a little. Okay, A LOT. It's just an obsession I have.) :-) Jess Wickddoll <wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmai.com> wrote in message news:8SRj3.163$t04.7052@typ31b.nn.bcandid.com... > I've heard the rumors about Roy Dupuis leaving the series, and all I can say > is this... > > Wouldn't planting such a rumor be the perfect way to make the audience think > that when he gets shot, or ends up in a dangerous situation, that he might > actually "die"? > > Mind you, I'm not accusing Surnow and company of anything, but this sort of > thing has been done before. > > :-D > > Natalie, leaving you something to chew on. > > -- > > > La Funne Nikita at: > http://members.xoom.com/MelodyA/lfn.htm > > Wicked little doll, you are not human > Wicked little doll, you have no soul > (David Byrne, 1997) > >

1999-07-17 00:00:00 - Re: Dupuis rumors and TV manipulations... - (jryan <jryan@infinet.com>)

OH! I'm so weak. I need a strong man. I think I have one in mind. Hehe. I know she wouldn't hesitate. I like Maddy though. She is so awesome. She reminds me of my mom. Kind and caring, but she won't hesitate to give you a good talking to. Did I mention we had a white room at my house? And these two creepy cousins with glasses would come over a lot. And I like Operations too. No matter what he does in the tower. He probably was just watching the news about Clinton too much and it gave him some ideas..... That's my take on that situation. :-) Jess Delipha <delipha@aol.comnospam> wrote in message news:19990717205413.18209.00001425@ng-fj1.aol.com... > Too cruel for you??? Maddy wouldn't hesitate!!

1999-07-18 00:00:00 - Re: Dupuis rumors and TV manipulations... - (delipha@aol.comnospam)

Too cruel for you??? Maddy wouldn't hesitate!!

1999-07-19 00:00:00 - Re: Dupuis rumors and TV manipulations... - (debra <debra@eaglequest.com>)

LMAO...most of us can relate! jryan wrote: > AHH! That is too cruel for me. If I found out they did that I'll go down > to the studio and slap them around a little. You know, remind them some > people care for Roy's well being. (No, I'm not TOO attached to him or > anything. Just a little. Okay, A LOT. It's just an obsession I have.) :-) > > Jess > > Wickddoll <wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmai.com> wrote in message > news:8SRj3.163$t04.7052@typ31b.nn.bcandid.com... > > I've heard the rumors about Roy Dupuis leaving the series, and all I can > say > > is this... > > > > Wouldn't planting such a rumor be the perfect way to make the audience > think > > that when he gets shot, or ends up in a dangerous situation, that he might > > actually "die"? > > > > Mind you, I'm not accusing Surnow and company of anything, but this sort > of > > thing has been done before. > > > > :-D > > > > Natalie, leaving you something to chew on. > > > > -- > > > > > > La Funne Nikita at: > > http://members.xoom.com/MelodyA/lfn.htm > > > > Wicked little doll, you are not human > > Wicked little doll, you have no soul > > (David Byrne, 1997) > > > >