FLM films - My Webpage

1999-12-16 00:00:00 - WAY OT: Mahir is here in San Francisco!!! - (Suzita <sugeo@att.net>)

You remember him...the Turkish man with the web page "I Kiss You!" who is looking for a wife... well he is here in San Francisco (yesterday and today) courtesy of an e-tour company that found out about him last month. He was a feature on the evening news last night. After SF he is going to Los Angeles for the opening of a movie (trying to remember title...failing miserably) and will also be talking with movie makers about his story. So who knows, we may get the opportunity to see his life history on the big screen. LOL. He seemed genuinely wowed by the reception of people here, including some women who have responded to his wife-hunt. If you want to see more, here is the URL for the article in todays San Francisco Chronicle ('lovingly' called the 'Comical' in this household). Enjoy. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/1999/12/16 /DD46310.DTL Suzita -- The reality of the other person is not in what he reveals to you, but in what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says but rather what he does not say. -Kahlil Gibran (1883-1931) [Sand and Foam]

1999-12-17 00:00:00 - Re: WAY OT: Mahir is here in San Francisco!!! - (Wickeddoll <Wickeddoll@nofeckingspam.com>)

Hey, whatever works for the guy. LOL Natalie, still afraid of him Suzita <sugeo@att.net> wrote in message news:83ccmh$66d$1@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net... > You remember him...the Turkish man with the web page "I Kiss You!" who is > looking for a wife... well he is here in San Francisco (yesterday and today) > courtesy of an e-tour company that found out about him last month. He was a > feature on the evening news last night. After SF he is going to Los Angeles > for the opening of a movie (trying to remember title...failing miserably) > and will also be talking with movie makers about his story. So who knows, > we may get the opportunity to see his life history on the big screen. LOL. > He seemed genuinely wowed by the reception of people here, including some > women who have responded to his wife-hunt. > > If you want to see more, here is the URL for the article in todays San > Francisco Chronicle ('lovingly' called the 'Comical' in this household). > Enjoy. > > http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/1999/12/16 > /DD46310.DTL > > Suzita > > -- > The reality of the other person is not in what he reveals to > you, but in what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand > him, listen not to what he says but rather what he does not say. -Kahlil > Gibran (1883-1931) [Sand and Foam] > > >