FLM films - My Webpage

1998-05-03 00:00:00 - REQ : NoWhere Man Theme Song - (Zorg <fredoreno@normandnet.fr>)

Hi ! Could someone post the NoWhere Men theme song by Mark Snow, in its entire and best as possible version ? A zipped file would perfectly fit. The version available at http://www.cdsnet.net/vidiot/UPN/NM/NOWMTITLE44.wav is currently unreachable. Thanks by Advance Zorg

1998-05-03 00:00:00 - Re: REQ : NoWhere Man Theme Song - (Jean-Pierre <nospamjpjelsma@worldonline.nl>)

Zorg wrote in message <354bc184.0@194.250.238.3>... >Hi ! >Could someone post the NoWhere Men theme song by Mark Snow, in its entire >and best as possible version ? A zipped file would perfectly fit. The >version available at http://www.cdsnet.net/vidiot/UPN/NM/NOWMTITLE44.wav is >currently unreachable. >Thanks by Advance >Zorg > > You can get A version of the NwM title theme here: http://www.skidmore.edu/~brussell/nwgallery.html Don't know about the quality though..probably not 44khz stereo, but hey... Are you going to do anything interesting with it that we should know about ?? Cheers, JP jpjelsmanospam@worldonline.nl if y'all wanna email moi, remove le 'nospam' from my petite addresse....