FLM films - My Webpage

1998-04-01 00:00:00 - Saturday's Chat - (lhnospam@mindspring.com)

I was just wondering. Should there be a dress code? It might be in order. I think pumps and short skirts would be nice. Now, as for what the girls oughta wear.... -- Larry to send email remove the NOSPAM in my address

1998-04-01 00:00:00 - Re: Saturday's Chat - (Dawn <DawnC@bigfoot.com>)

You mean we have to be dressed for this?! <g> -- -Dawn- The Chako Rescue Assoc. for the American Pit Bull Terrier, Inc. http://home.att.net/~DawnCapp *Time is the best teacher, unfortunately it kills all of its students* Larry Hertzog wrote: > I was just wondering. Should there be a dress code? It might be in > order. I think pumps and short skirts would be nice. Now, as for what > the girls oughta wear....

1998-04-01 00:00:00 - Re: Saturday's Chat - (lhnospam@mindspring.com)

In article <6fuqmp$98h@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>, DawnC@bigfoot.com says... > You mean we have to be dressed for this?! <g> > > Can I have your phone number? -- Larry to send email remove the NOSPAM in my address

1998-04-02 00:00:00 - Re: Saturday's Chat - (Jean-Pierre <jpjelsma|nospam|@worldonline.nl>)

Naaahhh. Everything will be clouded with cigarette smoke anyway.... Vic wrote in message <352917f9.44965501@news.earthlink.net>... > >Hey, it sounds like a CUSEEME chat is in order. >>> You mean we have to be dressed for this?! <g> >>> >>> >> >>Can I have your phone number? >

1998-04-03 00:00:00 - Re: Saturday's Chat - (sandra7@enteract.com)

On Thu, 02 Apr 1998 04:46:49 GMT, abc777@nospam.net (Vic) wrote: > >Hey, it sounds like a CUSEEME chat is in order. > > Vic, now there's a good idea. <g> btw, Larry, I suggest the diamond earings and necklace to go with your outfit -- and did you remember to pick up a new pair of hose, the ones you wore the other night had a few too many runs in them, dear. <wink> Sandra