FLM films - My Webpage

1999-05-06 00:00:00 - Can we discuss new stories? - (Mallory <mallory91@hotmail.com>)

Guys, Out of pure curiousity, is it okay for us to talk about what might have happened in a second season of NOWHERE MAN, or what answers to all the questions in the series may be? I ask this because Larry is on this newsgroup. Mallory

1999-05-07 00:00:00 - Re: Can we discuss new stories? - (Tal <webmaster@nowhereman.org>)

> "Mallory" <mallory91@hotmail.com> wrote: > Guys, > Out of pure curiousity, is it okay for us to talk about what might have > happened in a second season of NOWHERE MAN, or what answers to all the > questions in the series may be? I ask this because Larry is on this > newsgroup. > > Mallory Good luck on getting answers from him :) Tal http://www.nowhereman.org/ -----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

1999-05-07 00:00:00 - Re: Can we discuss new stories? - (Mallory <mallory91@hotmail.com>)

Tal, I respect you as a devoted and extremely talented fan and person, but this comment mystifies me. Is it okay for Larry to read plots suggested by fans, as long as the fan states he/she is okay with it if his/her idea is used without permission or credit? Mallory Tal wrote in message > > "Mallory" <mallory91@hotmail.com> wrote: > > Guys, > > Out of pure curiousity, is it okay for us to talk about what might have > > happened in a second season of NOWHERE MAN, or what answers to all the > > questions in the series may be? I ask this because Larry is on this > > newsgroup. > > > > Mallory > > Good luck on getting answers from him :) > > Tal > > http://www.nowhereman.org/ > > -----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- > http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

1999-05-08 00:00:00 - Re: Can we discuss new stories? - (Mark DY <markdy@prodigy.net>)

I don't see why not, there no chance on any new episodes being produced. Just don't pitch any ideas for new series or plotlines for "La Famme Nikata" which Larry has at least written one episode for. I thought a good season one episode would have had Tom looking into where the palm top computer the Englishman gave him came from.

1999-05-08 00:00:00 - Re: Can we discuss new stories? - (Mark DY <markdy@prodigy.net>)

: I'm sure Larry will not approve of my "clue head" extrapolation of : Nowhere Man beyond the original 25 episodes.... but here it is: : I like you ideas. Good job.