FLM films - My Webpage

1998-04-12 00:00:00 - Never seen an episode - ("Ross M. Reid" <rmreid@nbnet.nb.ca>)

Hello there As a fan of the prisoner I kept coming across references to Nowhere Man. I remember when it originally aired a few years ago and not having any interest. Now I think I'm ready. I know that it's airing on the Imagination Station but I bet its in the middle of the series. Would it be a mistake for me to start watching in the middle or should I wait until it starts over (if it starts over). Thanks Darren

1998-04-12 00:00:00 - Re: Never seen an episode - (Kenny Laitinen <ken@zonetech.com>)

Ross M. Reid wrote: > > Hello there > > As a fan of the prisoner I kept coming across references to Nowhere Man. > I remember when it originally aired a few years ago and not having any > interest. Now I think I'm ready. I know that it's airing on the > Imagination Station but I bet its in the middle of the series. Would it > be a mistake for me to start watching in the middle or should I wait > until it starts over (if it starts over). > > Thanks > > Darren They started from Episode 1.

1998-04-12 00:00:00 - Re: Never seen an episode - (lhnospam@mindspring.com)

In article <35315AD4.7EB9@nbnet.nb.ca>, rmreid@nbnet.nb.ca says... > Hello there > > As a fan of the prisoner I kept coming across references to Nowhere Man. > I remember when it originally aired a few years ago and not having any > interest. Now I think I'm ready. I know that it's airing on the > Imagination Station but I bet its in the middle of the series. Would it > be a mistake for me to start watching in the middle or should I wait > until it starts over (if it starts over). Darren, My vote -- do you have a choice? The pilot *is* significant (and it's one of my favorite episodes) but if you can't get to see it in order, just go for it. Otherwise you can hunt around for people who have tapes -- The Prisoner was, perhaps, my favorite television show and it's a pretty well-known fact that it was what inspired me to create Nowhere Man. Larry

1998-04-19 00:00:00 - Re: Never seen an episode - (jenroses <jenroses@msn.com>)

IMO, watch it in order. I saw the first ep, and was totally enthralled/disturbed/shocked. The rest wouldn't have been nearly as potent without the pilot. -- JenRose __________________________________________________________________ Ross M. Reid wrote in message <35315AD4.7EB9@nbnet.nb.ca>... >Hello there > >As a fan of the prisoner I kept coming across references to Nowhere Man. >I remember when it originally aired a few years ago and not having any >interest. Now I think I'm ready. I know that it's airing on the >Imagination Station but I bet its in the middle of the series. Would it >be a mistake for me to start watching in the middle or should I wait >until it starts over (if it starts over). > >Thanks > >Darren