FLM films - My Webpage

1998-08-01 00:00:00 - Undernet?? - (wilsons@calweb.com)

I'd like to participate in the upcoming chat. Can someone tell me how to access the "undernet"?

1998-08-03 00:00:00 - Re: Undernet?? - (sheedy <sheedy@netcom.ca>)

Lisa W. wrote in message <35c34cbf.0@calwebnnrp>... >I'd like to participate in the upcoming chat. Can someone tell me how to access >the "undernet"? > > > we aren't holding it on 'undernet' (are we Sandra?) we'll be holding it on EFnet, on the #nowhere-man channel. First, if you don't have an IRC client, get one. (I recommend mIRC, which is available at www.shareware.com, or www.tucows.com) After that, just make sure you are connected to any of the many EFnet servers (doesn't matter which one). Then, type in /join #nowhere-man and you'll be there! any other tips Sandra? david

1998-08-04 00:00:00 - Re: Undernet?? - (Mark Ottow <mottow@rocketmail.com>)

1998-08-04 00:00:00 - Re: Undernet?? - (sandra@enteract.com)

On Tue, 04 Aug 1998 22:16:10 +1000, Mark Ottow <mottow@rocketmail.com> wrote: >Can we get some DEFINITE clarification on this? As it is I still have time to >send corrections to all those programming department types... (If it's >needed). > The discussion will be on EFnet, as David said. To cover the issue of it being on Undernet I'll set up a channel over there and have an auto message that will direct anyone who goes there to go to EFnet. Sandra