FLM films - My Webpage

2003-06-19 04:50:59-07:00 - Episode downloads? - (stark107@hotmail.com)

Does anyone know of a working link to download NWM episodes? Or, even better, are they available on the Direct Connect network at all?

2003-06-19 21:39:24-07:00 - Re: Episode downloads? - (Blake <blake@xglengarryhighlandsx.com>)

Shelley and stark107@hotmail.com (Matt) picked up the coffee and said: >Does anyone know of a working link to download NWM episodes? www.nowhereman.us "Put that coffee down. Coffee's for closers only. You think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you."

2003-06-19 23:12:04-07:00 - Re: Episode downloads? - (stark107@hotmail.com)

stark107@hotmail.com (Matt) wrote in message news:<3c047456.0306190350.2d854a97@posting.google.com>... > Does anyone know of a working link to download NWM episodes? > > Or, even better, are they available on the Direct Connect network at all? I know about the Neon Duck site but the video quality is terrible and I refuse to keep Real Player on machine for anything longer than about 1 minute :)

2003-06-20 10:52:06-07:00 - Re: Episode downloads? - (stark107@hotmail.com)

Blake <blake@xglengarryhighlandsx.com> wrote in message news:<bv35fv4kcoh6oj5ct7evlo309sk96p49br@4ax.com>... > Shelley and stark107@hotmail.com (Matt) picked up the coffee and said: > > >Does anyone know of a working link to download NWM episodes? > > > www.nowhereman.us > Heh - I don't own a DVD player :)

2003-06-20 21:46:30-07:00 - Re: Episode downloads? - (Teddy KGB <teddykgb@teddysplace.com>)

Worm dealt me and stark107@hotmail.com (Matt) bad cards from the bottom of the deck and said: >> www.nowhereman.us >> > > >Heh - I don't own a DVD player :) You don't need one. There's a link there to RealVideo files. http://www.nowhereman.us/episodes.htm "He lays down a monster... THE FUCK YOU LAY THAT DOWN?!?"

2003-06-27 05:54:09-07:00 - Re: Episode downloads? - (stark107@hotmail.com)

Teddy KGB <teddykgb@teddysplace.com> wrote in message news:<umo7fvs0gl0q1jnu1or54317522il1n19v@4ax.com>... > Worm dealt me and stark107@hotmail.com (Matt) bad cards from the bottom of > the deck and said: > > >> www.nowhereman.us > >> > > > > > >Heh - I don't own a DVD player :) > > > You don't need one. There's a link there to RealVideo files. > http://www.nowhereman.us/episodes.htm > > > "He lays down a monster... > THE FUCK YOU LAY THAT DOWN?!?" As the guys says they are "crap-o-vision" quality. I was hoping for some nice, HQ DIVx ones.

2003-06-27 21:09:14-07:00 - Re: Episode downloads? - (Rick Deckard <deckard@bladerunnerNOSPAM.com>)

stark107@hotmail.com (Matt) gave Roy Batty a mean glare and said: >As the guys says they are "crap-o-vision" quality. I was hoping for >some nice, HQ DIVx ones. For a show as obscure as NWM, we're lucky to even have crap-o-vision downloads. "You're watching a stage play. A banquet is in progess. The guests are enjoying an appetizer of raw oysters. The entree consists of boiled dog."