FLM films - My Webpage

2003-09-26 13:44:19-04:00 - Scot Hansen where did you go? - (Sean McLellan <sean@[NOSPAM]>)

I have a few questions to ask Scot, and I also want to order the Nowhere Man DVD set soon... but I've tried emailing scot_hansen@yahoo.com twice in the past week and both got returned... Anybody know how I can get a hold of him? Thanks

2003-09-28 21:05:08+00:00 - Re: Scot Hansen where did you go? - (queritmo@aol.com)

2003-09-30 23:28:03-07:00 - Re: Scot Hansen where did you go? - (scot_hansen@yahoo.com)

"Sean McLellan" <sean@[NOSPAM]apexdesignstudio.com> wrote in message news:<vne8mnq0q45mda@corp.supernews.com>... > I have a few questions to ask Scot, and I also want to order the Nowhere Man > DVD set soon... but I've tried emailing scot_hansen@yahoo.com twice in the > past week and both got returned... Anybody know how I can get a hold of > him? Im here - my email address is still working fine. I receive mail every day successfully. What do the returned messages say? possibly try a different smtp server or send account? -scot

2003-10-10 20:06:39+00:00 - Re: Scot Hansen where did you go? - (Whatthe <whatthe715@hotmail.com>)