FLM films - My Webpage

2000-03-20 00:00:00 - episode 15 question - (<>)

Hello all,I was watching "Forever Jung" and could'nt get my mind off the fact that Tom found his own file & Allison's picture in the Advanced Biogenetics computer system.So is Allison a 78 year old cronie who's been reprogrammed? I know she's stone cold,but could she be old as stone too? NwM 4-ever,Allan

2000-04-10 00:00:00 - Re: episode 15 question - (Jean-Pierre <Kein_Spam_jpj@casema.net>)

She's actually the Blair Witch with a nose job and high heels. Just don't tell anyone... <@naxs.com> wrote in message news:HPsB4.3486$S3.986220@tw12.nn.bcandid.com... > Hello all,I was watching "Forever Jung" and could'nt get my mind off the > fact that Tom found his own file & Allison's picture in the Advanced > Biogenetics computer system.So is Allison a 78 year old cronie who's been > reprogrammed? I know she's stone cold,but could she be old as stone too? > NwM 4-ever,Allan > >