FLM films - My Webpage

2002-03-31 19:01:46+02:00 - Conspiracy, nowhere, everywhere, many tapes around suddenly... - (fiend41 <fiend41@chez.com>)

seems like conspiracy or what ? for months, years, we haven't found tapes from the show, and suddenly, i found it from nearly nowhere, the sheedys says having it, scottspm says it too, and another one has the show according to ebay auctions. so... what's turning on ? will the memory back or is it a trick somewhere and some real episodes are not the supposed ones we wanted ? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1718076729

2002-03-31 21:01:50+00:00 - Re: Conspiracy, nowhere, everywhere, many tapes around suddenly... - (ScottSPM@aol.com)

On Sun, 31 Mar 2002 19:01:46 +0200, "fiend41" <fiend41@chez.com> wrote: >seems like conspiracy or what ? >for months, years, we haven't found tapes from the show, and suddenly, i >found it from nearly nowhere, the sheedys says having it, scottspm says it >too, and another one has the show according to ebay auctions. Once my digitizer comes in and I get the shows (in English) into some form of digital format and onto some sort of VCD, DVD, etc... I'll certainly make them available. ScottSPM I can be found lurking and posting in: - news:alt.tv.simpsons - news:alt.tv.mash - news:alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer - news:alt.video.dvd - news:alt.games.civ2 - news:alt.music.weird-al - news:alt.support.sleep-disorder