FLM films - My Webpage

1999-01-13 00:00:00 - Nowhere Man and SciFI CHannel - (Jean-Pierre <NOSPAMjpjelsma@worldonline.nl>)

Better creatively borrowed than unimaginatively created, thats what I always say (dials lawyer) Greg is a good sport....I just hope he mailed the right tape to Bonnie, and not the one of his family trip to Topeka...(did I mention I have an uncle there?) I am impressed with the efforts of so many, but still want to urge anyone that has not written yet to ppplease do so....I have a really good feeling about this one, so lets make it work! And if you have already sent email, its a small effort to copy and paste that into a letter, smack on a stamp and mail it to SciFI... Remember, letters make a bigger impact than email. Ms. Bonnie Hammer, Senior Vice President of Programming Sci-Fi Channel 1230 Avenue of the Americas, F115 New York, NY 10020-1513 (USA) >Greg, > >I hope you don't mind, I was so impressed with your letter that I sort >of borrowed some of it! > >Here is what I sent to programming@scifi.com ... > >Mike

1999-01-13 00:00:00 - Re: Nowhere Man and SciFI CHannel - (TBT <caledvwlch@geocities.com>)

I'm from topeka! Jean-Pierre wrote in message <77itpo$ojh$1@news.worldonline.nl>... >Better creatively borrowed than unimaginatively created, thats what I always >say >(dials lawyer) > >Greg is a good sport....I just hope he mailed the right tape to Bonnie, and >not >the one of his family trip to Topeka...(did I mention I have an uncle >there?) > >I am impressed with the efforts of so many, but still want to urge anyone >that has >not written yet to ppplease do so....I have a really good feeling about this >one, >so lets make it work! And if you have already sent email, its a small effort >to >copy and paste that into a letter, smack on a stamp and mail it to SciFI... > >Remember, letters make a bigger impact than email. > >Ms. Bonnie Hammer, >Senior Vice President of Programming >Sci-Fi Channel >1230 Avenue of the Americas, F115 >New York, NY 10020-1513 >(USA) > > > >>Greg, >> >>I hope you don't mind, I was so impressed with your letter that I sort >>of borrowed some of it! >> >>Here is what I sent to programming@scifi.com ... >> >>Mike > > > >

1999-01-16 00:00:00 - Re: Nowhere Man and SciFI CHannel - (Decreton Louwrens <louwrens.decreton@skynet.be>)

hello I am Louwrens from belgium I am new at this My adress is tassman34@hotmail.com Whoud you like to mail to me, youre welcom Jean-Pierre wrote in message <77itpo$ojh$1@news.worldonline.nl>... >Better creatively borrowed than unimaginatively created, thats what I always >say >(dials lawyer) > >Greg is a good sport....I just hope he mailed the right tape to Bonnie, and >not >the one of his family trip to Topeka...(did I mention I have an uncle >there?) > >I am impressed with the efforts of so many, but still want to urge anyone >that has >not written yet to ppplease do so....I have a really good feeling about this >one, >so lets make it work! And if you have already sent email, its a small effort >to >copy and paste that into a letter, smack on a stamp and mail it to SciFI... > >Remember, letters make a bigger impact than email. > >Ms. Bonnie Hammer, >Senior Vice President of Programming >Sci-Fi Channel >1230 Avenue of the Americas, F115 >New York, NY 10020-1513 >(USA) > > > >>Greg, >> >>I hope you don't mind, I was so impressed with your letter that I sort >>of borrowed some of it! >> >>Here is what I sent to programming@scifi.com ... >> >>Mike > > > >