FLM films - My Webpage

2002-01-29 23:19:30+01:00 - dvd for nowhere man !! not yet :(( - (fiend41 <fiend41@chez.com>)

a shame.. here in france, i told times ago that for sure it's canal+ who owns the rights. well from nowhere .. came a dvd pack for mike hammer, no one has advertised it, but it came !, so what the hell there's no nowhere man :((((((

2002-01-30 12:51:02+01:00 - Re: dvd for nowhere man !! not yet :(( - (tal <tal.surprise@caramail.com>)

2002-01-30 21:26:03+01:00 - Re: dvd for nowhere man !! not yet :(( - (fiend41 <fiend41@chez.com>)

2002-01-31 01:15:28+00:00 - Re: dvd for nowhere man !! not yet :(( - (Richy <rltrumps@swbell.net>)

http://www.geocities.com/vdeoman_2000/index.html try this guy again...he may be able to help you....goto the site and email the guy for prices on series... rich "fiend41" <fiend41@chez.com> wrote in message news:a39kls$2rj$1@wanadoo.fr... > > > So, I should ask to Jean-Marie Mercier....but, he will never give the > > rights away :o( > > little faggot nabot :( > > > Btw, have you any VHS tapes to send me as you are from Paris right? > > it's not me and the guy who told having the tapes did not answer to us > apparently :((((( > > > >