FLM films - My Webpage

2002-07-01 20:43:53-07:00 - NwM Photo Prints of Bruce Greenwood - for DVDs - (Todd at RealEyz <todd@SPAMFREErealeyz.com>)

Hi Gang I am searching for printed material from Nowhere Man (promo photos, ads, press photos) for my work on the DVD collection. I need 8X10's or similar to scan at high resolutions (or if someone has this capability and could do it for me that would be awesome) so I can use to make printed materials for the DVD cover slicks and inserts. Im still in the design phase, but when I get something to show I will put a link up so you all can see it. Thanx for any help - Todd Siechen - RealEyz Imaging - www.realeyz.com - Reply by removing "SPAMFREE" from address

2002-07-02 04:57:11+00:00 - Re: NwM Photo Prints of Bruce Greenwood - for DVDs - (3do <3do@attbi.com>)

I got three photo that would fall under promo photos. What size resolution do you need them? All three are 8x10 photos. One pciture is just like this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1546173998 but not signed. Another is Bruce in a chair in a stryjacket with a kinda blue background The last is like a head shot of him against a wall looking kinda tired. I bought them off ebay awhile back to use as vcd covers but never got around to it :) "Todd at RealEyz" <todd@SPAMFREErealeyz.com> wrote in message news:k482iuglluavimamidn7qjob52575d713q@4ax.com... > Hi Gang > > I am searching for printed material from Nowhere Man (promo photos, > ads, press photos) for my work on the DVD collection. I need 8X10's > or similar to scan at high resolutions (or if someone has this > capability and could do it for me that would be awesome) so I can use > to make printed materials for the DVD cover slicks and inserts. Im > still in the design phase, but when I get something to show I will put > a link up so you all can see it. > > Thanx for any help > - Todd Siechen > - RealEyz Imaging > - www.realeyz.com > - Reply by removing "SPAMFREE" from address

2002-07-02 05:05:50+00:00 - Re: NwM Photo Prints of Bruce Greenwood - for DVDs - (3do <3do@attbi.com>)

Actually I just went and dug them out and they are 3x5 photos not 8x10. Still they are sharp photos so I think they could be scanned well enough for a dvd cover or insert without noticable quality lose. "3do" <3do@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HoaU8.60530$Uu2.10490@sccrnsc03... > I got three photo that would fall under promo photos. What size resolution > do you need them? All three are 8x10 photos. One pciture is just like this > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1546173998 but not > signed. Another is Bruce in a chair in a stryjacket with a kinda blue > background The last is like a head shot of him against a wall looking kinda > tired. I bought them off ebay awhile back to use as vcd covers but never got > around to it :) > > > "Todd at RealEyz" <todd@SPAMFREErealeyz.com> wrote in message > news:k482iuglluavimamidn7qjob52575d713q@4ax.com... > > Hi Gang > > > > I am searching for printed material from Nowhere Man (promo photos, > > ads, press photos) for my work on the DVD collection. I need 8X10's > > or similar to scan at high resolutions (or if someone has this > > capability and could do it for me that would be awesome) so I can use > > to make printed materials for the DVD cover slicks and inserts. Im > > still in the design phase, but when I get something to show I will put > > a link up so you all can see it. > > > > Thanx for any help > > - Todd Siechen > > - RealEyz Imaging > > - www.realeyz.com > > - Reply by removing "SPAMFREE" from address > >

2002-07-04 03:35:28-07:00 - Re: NwM Photo Prints of Bruce Greenwood - for DVDs - (Todd at RealEyz <todd@SPAMFREErealeyz.com>)

"3do" <3do@attbi.com> wrote: >Actually I just went and dug them out and they are 3x5 photos not 8x10. >Still they are sharp photos so I think they could be scanned well enough for >a dvd cover or insert without noticable quality lose. That would be awesome!! If you can scan them at 600 dpi and then save them as highest quality JPEG files that would be perfect. You can send them to me e-mail or ICQ or AIM. Let me know. Thanx - Todd Siechen - RealEyz Imaging - www.realeyz.com - Reply by removing "SPAMFREE" from address