FLM films - My Webpage

2001-04-04 22:10:27-05:00 - Sometimes silence is golden... - ("Harry J. Krenz" <jmarks@fourcolorworld.com>)

Does anyone know why reruns of Nowhere Man have not aired anywhere since it's UPN run? Or has it and I just missed it? At least Strange Luck and VR5 had brief stints on the Sci-fi Channel, heck they even showed Tales of the Golden Monkey! Someone should just launch a cable channel dedicated to Obscure/Cult TV. I only got to see 4 episodes of NWM and had to live with reading about it in TV Guide the other weeks. Someone told me there was a retail outlet in the Los Angeles area that sold episodes of every TV show on videotape directly through the studios, but I won't believe it till I see it. I want my nowhere man!

2001-04-05 19:51:55+02:00 - Re: Sometimes silence is golden... - (Hombre <jpj@wanadoo.nl.INVALID>)

It depends on what country your in : Canada's SciFi channel equivalent 'Space' aired the show 4 times! It was also show on Belgian TV twice and pretty much around the globe. While there is a project to make NowhereMan on VCD's, and while there may even be a project by someone to make homecooked DVD's in the near future, the only way to get tapes would be to try doing a post on the NowhereMan mailinglist at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NowhereMan They might also be able to tell you if this site is still active: http://www.geocities.com/mr_morden2.geo/main.htm Meanwhile, try http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Stage/7077/ Enjoy! JP, who used to once hide in this safehouse http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/6404/ (that's 1,2,3,4,5 SIX, 404) "Harry J. Krenz" <jmarks@fourcolorworld.com> wrote in message news:3ACBE223.4727950@fourcolorworld.com... > Does anyone know why reruns of Nowhere Man have not aired anywhere since > it's UPN run? Or has it and I just missed it? At least Strange Luck > and VR5 had brief stints on the Sci-fi Channel, heck they even showed > Tales of the Golden Monkey! > Someone should just launch a cable channel dedicated to Obscure/Cult > TV. I only got to see 4 episodes of NWM and had to live with reading > about it in TV Guide the other weeks. Someone told me there was a > retail outlet in the Los Angeles area that sold episodes of every TV > show on videotape directly through the studios, but I won't believe it > till I see it. I want my nowhere man! >

2001-04-07 19:10:54-05:00 - Re: Sometimes silence is golden... - ("Harry J. Krenz" <jmarks@fourcolorworld.com>)

Just wanted to say thanks for all the helpfull info, Hombre, I greatly appreciate it. Nice to know other people haven't forgotten about NWM. I loved the website with the in-depth episode synopsis too, it's almost as good as watching the series. Anyway, thanks. HJK/"Joseph Marks" Hombre wrote: > It depends on what country your in : > > Canada's SciFi channel equivalent 'Space' aired the show 4 times! > > It was also show on Belgian TV twice and pretty much around the globe. > While there is a project to make NowhereMan on VCD's, and while > there may even be a project by someone to make homecooked DVD's > in the near future, the only way to get tapes would be to try doing a post > on the NowhereMan mailinglist at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NowhereMan > > They might also be able to tell you if this site is still active: > http://www.geocities.com/mr_morden2.geo/main.htm > > Meanwhile, try http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Stage/7077/ > > Enjoy! > > JP, who used to once hide in this safehouse > http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/6404/ > > (that's 1,2,3,4,5 SIX, 404) > > "Harry J. Krenz" <jmarks@fourcolorworld.com> wrote in message > news:3ACBE223.4727950@fourcolorworld.com... > > Does anyone know why reruns of Nowhere Man have not aired anywhere since > > it's UPN run? Or has it and I just missed it? At least Strange Luck > > and VR5 had brief stints on the Sci-fi Channel, heck they even showed > > Tales of the Golden Monkey! > > Someone should just launch a cable channel dedicated to Obscure/Cult > > TV. I only got to see 4 episodes of NWM and had to live with reading > > about it in TV Guide the other weeks. Someone told me there was a > > retail outlet in the Los Angeles area that sold episodes of every TV > > show on videotape directly through the studios, but I won't believe it > > till I see it. I want my nowhere man! > >

2001-04-08 16:03:47+02:00 - Re: Sometimes silence is golden... - (Hombre <jpj@wanadoo.nl.INVALID>)

If not done already, check www.nowhereman.org as well.... "Harry J. Krenz" <jmarks@fourcolorworld.com> wrote in message news:3ACFAC8D.C6D293B8@fourcolorworld.com... > Just wanted to say thanks for all the helpfull info, Hombre, I greatly > appreciate it. Nice to know other people haven't forgotten about NWM. I > loved the website with the in-depth episode synopsis too, it's almost as good > as watching the series. > Anyway, thanks. > > HJK/"Joseph Marks" > > Hombre wrote: > > > It depends on what country your in : > > > > Canada's SciFi channel equivalent 'Space' aired the show 4 times! > > > > It was also show on Belgian TV twice and pretty much around the globe. > > While there is a project to make NowhereMan on VCD's, and while > > there may even be a project by someone to make homecooked DVD's > > in the near future, the only way to get tapes would be to try doing a post > > on the NowhereMan mailinglist at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NowhereMan > > > > They might also be able to tell you if this site is still active: > > http://www.geocities.com/mr_morden2.geo/main.htm > > > > Meanwhile, try http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Stage/7077/ > > > > Enjoy! > > > > JP, who used to once hide in this safehouse > > http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/6404/ > > > > (that's 1,2,3,4,5 SIX, 404) > > > > "Harry J. Krenz" <jmarks@fourcolorworld.com> wrote in message > > news:3ACBE223.4727950@fourcolorworld.com... > > > Does anyone know why reruns of Nowhere Man have not aired anywhere since > > > it's UPN run? Or has it and I just missed it? At least Strange Luck > > > and VR5 had brief stints on the Sci-fi Channel, heck they even showed > > > Tales of the Golden Monkey! > > > Someone should just launch a cable channel dedicated to Obscure/Cult > > > TV. I only got to see 4 episodes of NWM and had to live with reading > > > about it in TV Guide the other weeks. Someone told me there was a > > > retail outlet in the Los Angeles area that sold episodes of every TV > > > show on videotape directly through the studios, but I won't believe it > > > till I see it. I want my nowhere man! > > > >

2001-04-12 23:10:47+02:00 - Re: Sometimes silence is golden... - (Hombre <jpj@wanadoo.nl.INVALID>)

Arriba dos cigarettos enormos, gracias Vamos a la playa gigantico! "Hombre" <jpj@wanadoo.nl.INVALID> wrote in message news:3ad06fc6$0$16058@reader4... > If not done already, check www.nowhereman.org > > as well.... > > "Harry J. Krenz" <jmarks@fourcolorworld.com> wrote in message > news:3ACFAC8D.C6D293B8@fourcolorworld.com... > > Just wanted to say thanks for all the helpfull info, Hombre, I greatly > > appreciate it. Nice to know other people haven't forgotten about NWM. I > > loved the website with the in-depth episode synopsis too, it's almost as > good > > as watching the series. > > Anyway, thanks. > > > > HJK/"Joseph Marks" > > > > Hombre wrote: > > > > > It depends on what country your in : > > > > > > Canada's SciFi channel equivalent 'Space' aired the show 4 times! > > > > > > It was also show on Belgian TV twice and pretty much around the globe. > > > While there is a project to make NowhereMan on VCD's, and while > > > there may even be a project by someone to make homecooked DVD's > > > in the near future, the only way to get tapes would be to try doing a > post > > > on the NowhereMan mailinglist at > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NowhereMan > > > > > > They might also be able to tell you if this site is still active: > > > http://www.geocities.com/mr_morden2.geo/main.htm > > > > > > Meanwhile, try http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Stage/7077/ > > > > > > Enjoy! > > > > > > JP, who used to once hide in this safehouse > > > http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/6404/ > > > > > > (that's 1,2,3,4,5 SIX, 404) > > > > > > "Harry J. Krenz" <jmarks@fourcolorworld.com> wrote in message > > > news:3ACBE223.4727950@fourcolorworld.com... > > > > Does anyone know why reruns of Nowhere Man have not aired anywhere > since > > > > it's UPN run? Or has it and I just missed it? At least Strange Luck > > > > and VR5 had brief stints on the Sci-fi Channel, heck they even showed > > > > Tales of the Golden Monkey! > > > > Someone should just launch a cable channel dedicated to Obscure/Cult > > > > TV. I only got to see 4 episodes of NWM and had to live with reading > > > > about it in TV Guide the other weeks. Someone told me there was a > > > > retail outlet in the Los Angeles area that sold episodes of every TV > > > > show on videotape directly through the studios, but I won't believe it > > > > till I see it. I want my nowhere man! > > > > > > > >