FLM films - My Webpage

2001-01-14 19:41:01+01:00 - "First Wave" - (El Hombre <REMOVEjpj@casema.net.INVALID>)

I noticed in the guide just now that his show has made it to Dutch TV : first ep starts tommorow... As I recall it this was NwM plus Aliens - how did it do in the States? Is it still on? Ciao Hombre AKA JPJ

2001-01-19 07:26:49+00:00 - Re: "First Wave" - (melindaf6@aol.com)

First Wave is still going strong here in the states...it's on the Sci-fi channel.

2001-01-22 21:58:16+01:00 - Re: "First Wave" - (El Hombre <REMOVEjpj@casema.net.INVALID>)

Episode 2 entitled "Crazy Eddie" was on tonight. No, not Dave "Eddie" Powers. I have some thoughts on the success of this show. Namely that in the first two episodes I have seen more nudity (as in exposed female breasts) than in 25 episodes of Nowhere Man. Read 'em and weep, Larry. Come to think of it, that blonde with the curls would have made a halfdecent Alysson! I can't wait to see what the next episode will bring! Swingers, whips, chains, bells, aliens with piercings? Anything to please the crowds! "MelindaF6" <melindaf6@aol.com> wrote in message news:20010119022649.07300.00000288@ng-fi1.aol.com... > First Wave is still going strong here in the states...it's on the Sci-fi > channel.

2001-01-29 21:38:26+01:00 - Re: "First Wave" - (El Hombre <REMOVEjpj@casema.net.INVALID>)

More NWM reminiscing going on in 'ole Ollanda tonight with episode 3, entitled ....errr ... right. What reminded me of NwM --mmmhhh --- a dead body falling out of a closet. The lead thinking he had regained his freedom just to find out he had been shafted in the end... The exposed breast were on the torso of a dark haired lady today, called Lara. Stay tuned, for I know a set of negatives will appear at some point in this show, right? "El Hombre" <REMOVEjpj@casema.net.INVALID> wrote in message news:3a6c9e26$0$14917@reader5... > Episode 2 entitled "Crazy Eddie" was on tonight. > > No, not Dave "Eddie" Powers. > > I have some thoughts on the success of this show. Namely that in the first > two episodes I have seen more nudity (as in exposed female breasts) > than in 25 episodes of Nowhere Man. Read 'em and weep, Larry. > > Come to think of it, that blonde with the curls would have made a halfdecent > Alysson! > > I can't wait to see what the next episode will bring! Swingers, whips, > chains, bells, aliens with piercings? > > Anything to please the crowds! > > "MelindaF6" <melindaf6@aol.com> wrote in message > news:20010119022649.07300.00000288@ng-fi1.aol.com... > > First Wave is still going strong here in the states...it's on the Sci-fi > > channel. > >