FLM films - My Webpage

1999-08-09 00:00:00 - Fifth Season Of Nowhere Man - (CIELO1@webtv.net)

OK, it's time for me to visit that alternative universe I peak into each August... As usual, I brought back a copy of TV Guide which previews the upcoming new television schedule (there). I found the following page: "Returning again this season is Nowhere Man, the fine conspiracy drama starring Bryce Blackwood. Series creator Barry Herzog has done it again- inventing ways to keep the show fresh even as it enters its fifth season. The legion of NowhereFanatics are again in for a wild ride of suspense and intrigue. Further to delight the fans is a return to a full 39 new episode season. When asked how he can meet such an ambitious production schedule, Mr. Herzog replied "No problem...say, what's that you're wearing?" Even over there, some things don't change.

1999-08-26 00:00:00 - Re: Fifth Season Of Nowhere Man - (Justin W Donahoe <MLSI@prodigy.net>)

Ok, just got a question, are you serious, tho it woudn't be fifth season now would it:-> D CILLO <CIELO1@webtv.net> wrote in message news:17685-37AF7F6E-98@newsd-113.bryant.webtv.net... > OK, it's time for me to visit that alternative universe I peak into each > August... > > As usual, I brought back a copy of TV Guide which previews the upcoming > new television schedule (there). I found the following page: > > "Returning again this season is Nowhere Man, the fine conspiracy drama > starring Bryce Blackwood. Series creator Barry Herzog has done it > again- inventing ways to keep the show fresh even as it enters its fifth > season. > > The legion of NowhereFanatics are again in for a wild ride of suspense > and intrigue. Further to delight the fans is a return to a full 39 new > episode season. > > When asked how he can meet such an ambitious production schedule, Mr. > Herzog replied "No problem...say, what's that you're wearing?" > > Even over there, some things don't change. >