FLM films - My Webpage

2001-03-02 08:40:21-05:00 - A Contest, and it's not run by Them, I promise. - (Lori Holuta <holuta@spoo.msu.edu>)

You've been craving them. Admit it. "Very Bad Things" drink coasters are at the top of your wish list. Now you can win them in my new BellaOnline contest - no weird questions from Lori to answer, just show up and enter! You can enter every day if you like. Here's the officially written Hollywood type hype: "For the "reel" movie buff! Win a basket overflowing with movie memorabilia, including a Creature from the Black Lagoon t-shirt, Roman Holiday and Just Your Luck VHS tapes, Living Out Loud soundtrack, Very Bad Things drink coasters, Notting Hill book light, Any Given Sunday baseball hat, a wall clock featuring the film Hondo, and even an original movie poster from the movie Willow." Follow the link in my sig! Oh, did I mention "Very Bad Things" coasters? Woooooo! -- Lori Holuta Bella Online Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Host Entertainment Channel Manager http://www.bellaonline.com/entertainment/tv/scifi_and_fantasy/ News, Reviews, Interviews, Gossip, Chat, Boards, Fun!

2001-03-02 12:28:25-05:00 - Re: A Contest, and it's not run by Them, I promise. - (Lori Holuta <holuta@spoo.msu.edu>)

"Hombre" wrote... > What? No womens underwear to be won? > > Larry will be disappointed.... Rumor has it that Lar has *plenty* of women's underwear already, and it's a perfect fit. I'm gonna be SO smacked for saying that. Maybe we can assemble a "Nowhere Basket" for the next contest, hmmm? That would be fun. Of course, by entering, you forfeit your identity, so that's a drawback. Or maybe Larry can pull strings to do a Nikita basket? I'm in brainstorm mode. And feeling happy - next week is spring break, and I'm taking it off! I'm not a student, but I work at a University, and I feel I've earned it more than the students. So there. -- Lori Holuta Bella Online Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Host Entertainment Channel Manager http://www.bellaonline.com/entertainment/tv/scifi_and_fantasy/ News, Reviews, Interviews, Gossip, Chat, Boards, Fun! > > "Lori Holuta" <holuta@spoo.msu.edu> wrote in message > news:97o732$1rkr$1@msunews.cl.msu.edu... > > You've been craving them. Admit it. "Very Bad Things" drink coasters are > at > > the top of your wish list. Now you can win them in my new BellaOnline > > contest - no weird questions from Lori to answer, just show up and enter! > > You can enter every day if you like. > > > > Here's the officially written Hollywood type hype: > > > > "For the "reel" movie buff! Win a basket overflowing with movie > memorabilia, > > including a Creature from the Black Lagoon t-shirt, Roman Holiday and Just > > Your Luck VHS tapes, Living Out Loud soundtrack, Very Bad Things drink > > coasters, Notting Hill book light, Any Given Sunday baseball hat, a wall > > clock featuring the film Hondo, and even an original movie poster from the > > movie Willow." > > > > Follow the link in my sig! Oh, did I mention "Very Bad Things" coasters? > > Woooooo! > > -- > > Lori Holuta > > Bella Online Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Host > > Entertainment Channel Manager > > http://www.bellaonline.com/entertainment/tv/scifi_and_fantasy/ > > News, Reviews, Interviews, Gossip, Chat, Boards, Fun!

2001-03-02 18:18:38+01:00 - Re: A Contest, and it's not run by Them, I promise. - (Hombre <jpj@casema.net.INVALID>)

What? No womens underwear to be won? Larry will be disappointed.... "Lori Holuta" <holuta@spoo.msu.edu> wrote in message news:97o732$1rkr$1@msunews.cl.msu.edu... > You've been craving them. Admit it. "Very Bad Things" drink coasters are at > the top of your wish list. Now you can win them in my new BellaOnline > contest - no weird questions from Lori to answer, just show up and enter! > You can enter every day if you like. > > Here's the officially written Hollywood type hype: > > "For the "reel" movie buff! Win a basket overflowing with movie memorabilia, > including a Creature from the Black Lagoon t-shirt, Roman Holiday and Just > Your Luck VHS tapes, Living Out Loud soundtrack, Very Bad Things drink > coasters, Notting Hill book light, Any Given Sunday baseball hat, a wall > clock featuring the film Hondo, and even an original movie poster from the > movie Willow." > > Follow the link in my sig! Oh, did I mention "Very Bad Things" coasters? > Woooooo! > -- > Lori Holuta > Bella Online Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Host > Entertainment Channel Manager > http://www.bellaonline.com/entertainment/tv/scifi_and_fantasy/ > News, Reviews, Interviews, Gossip, Chat, Boards, Fun! > > > > > > > > > > > >