FLM films - My Webpage

2002-08-15 03:16:10+00:00 - 24 Marathon on FX - ("Andy P. Jung" <apjung-nospamREMOVECAPS@homeREMOVECAPS.INVALID>)

24 HOURS OF 24: Miss any episodes of Fox's critical hit 24 this year? The show's low ratings suggest you probably did, so set your VCRs for this golden opportunity: Starting at midnight on Sept. 1, FX will rerun the drama's entire first season - that's a solid 24 hours of 24. The marathon ends at midnight on Sept. 2, which is Labor Day. (And if you miss that, you can always buy the first season on DVD, to be released Sept. 17.) http://www.tvguide.com/newsgossip/inthenews/020814.asp#A -- Andy P. Jung Metairie, Louisiana U.S.A. http://www.JungWorld.com/ http://www.alilimbali.com/ (Afghan Rush Limbaugh) To reply via e-mail, please visit my web site or delete both "REMOVECAPS", replace "home" with "cox" and "INVALID" with "net"

2002-08-15 10:16:55-07:00 - Re: 24 Marathon on FX - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"Andy P. Jung" <apjung-nospamREMOVECAPS@homeREMOVECAPS.INVALID> wrote in message news:_1F69.374474$DB.12050199@news1.east.cox.net... > 24 HOURS OF 24: Miss any episodes of Fox's critical hit 24 this year? The show's low > ratings suggest you probably did, so set your VCRs for this golden opportunity: Starting > at midnight on Sept. 1, FX will rerun the drama's entire first season - that's a solid 24 > hours of 24. The marathon ends at midnight on Sept. 2, which is Labor Day. (And if you > miss that, you can always buy the first season on DVD, to be released Sept. 17.) > http://www.tvguide.com/newsgossip/inthenews/020814.asp#A If I watch it all the way through again, will Nina being a mole make any more sense to me? Colin

2002-08-16 16:08:37-04:00 - Re: 24 Marathon on FX - ("Sean R. Day" <seanday@erols.com>)

2002-09-14 13:06:59-07:00 - Re: 24 Marathon on FX - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

Do you really want to know? Colin "tamara wilson" <tammy_and_andy@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:3d834aef$0$18870$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... > i'm halfway through the series here in Australlia, and jamey's the mole, not > Nina, isn't it? > "Sean R. Day" <seanday@erols.com> wrote in message > news:ajjm15$osr$1@bob.news.rcn.net... > > > > > >If I watch it all the way through again, will Nina being a mole make > > >any more sense to me? > > > > > >Colin > > > > > > > > > I imagine watching them in quick succession will reveal tons of holes. > Not > > as many as we saw during the last 2 seasons of LFN, but still a lot. > > > > > > > > > >

2002-09-15 00:06:00+09:30 - Re: 24 Marathon on FX - (tamara wilson <tammy_and_andy@optusnet.com.au>)