FLM films - My Webpage

2002-10-04 18:49:44+02:00 - New Outer Limits on DVD or video - (Arthur Engh <nfp2938NOSPAM@tiscali.no>)

Hello everybody I was wondering if anyone had New Outer Limits for sale on DVD or video? All the best Arthur Engh

2002-10-06 14:43:47+00:00 - Re: New Outer Limits on DVD or video - (Jon Cox <captjon@attbi.com>)

There are two collections available here in the states on DVD. 'Time Travel and Infinity' and 'Sex & Science Fiction'. I got mine at Best Buy and they are available on Amazon.com. The real find was the 1st season box set of the original OTL. Good luck, Jon Arthur Engh wrote: > Hello everybody > > I was wondering if anyone had New Outer Limits for sale on DVD or video? > > All the best > Arthur Engh > > >

2002-10-16 18:03:28-07:00 - Re: New Outer Limits on DVD or video - (buzzoon@hotmail.com)

2002-11-16 16:55:17-08:00 - Re: New Outer Limits on DVD or video - (buzzoon@hotmail.com)

UPDATE ... I no longer have these tapes ... traded. Rob buzzoon@hotmail.com (Rob) wrote in message news:<6775a232.0210161703.48f202ed@posting.google.com>... > > Arthur Engh wrote: > > > > > Hello everybody > > > > > > I was wondering if anyone had New Outer Limits for sale on DVD or video? > > > > > > All the best > > > Arthur Engh > > I have them all on NTSC VHS (SP hi fi) and can make you copies (SP > only) if you are still looking. > > Rob > Canada