FLM films - My Webpage

2004-05-22 02:40:17-07:00 - NEW SERIES DVD RELEASE.... - (gmarsh@aol.com)

Now released is the Canadian dvd set of the New Outer Limits from Koch. According to the updated listing at www.dv-depot.com, this is no longer a 'best of' set, but it seems to be the entire first and second season. The running time is 1995 minutes, which suggests all 44 episodes. Mine is on order, and should be with me in about a week. Anyone actually seen this set yet? Gary

2004-05-23 01:45:48+01:00 - Re: NEW SERIES DVD RELEASE.... - (Deaks <deaks@bscsDOTfreeserveDOTcoDOTuk>)

"G. Marsh" <gmarsh@aol.com> wrote in message news:65f1fd7d.0405220140.22b27818@posting.google.com... > Now released is the Canadian dvd set of the New Outer Limits from > Koch. According to the updated listing at www.dv-depot.com, this is no > longer a 'best of' set, but it seems to be the entire first and second > season. The running time is 1995 minutes, which suggests all 44 > episodes. Mine is on order, and should be with me in about a week. > Anyone actually seen this set yet? > > Gary I emailed Koch themselves and was told it was just 20 episodes. This was a couple of months back though. Deaks.

2004-05-23 01:47:30+01:00 - Re: NEW SERIES DVD RELEASE.... - (Deaks <deaks@bscsDOTfreeserveDOTcoDOTuk>)

"G. Marsh" <gmarsh@aol.com> wrote in message news:65f1fd7d.0405220140.22b27818@posting.google.com... > Now released is the Canadian dvd set of the New Outer Limits from > Koch. According to the updated listing at www.dv-depot.com, this is no > longer a 'best of' set, but it seems to be the entire first and second > season. The running time is 1995 minutes, which suggests all 44 > episodes. Mine is on order, and should be with me in about a week. > Anyone actually seen this set yet? > > Gary You might want to check that info again! The YEAR is 1995 not the running time!!! :-( Deaks.

2004-05-23 05:15:25-07:00 - Re: NEW SERIES DVD RELEASE.... - (gmarsh@aol.com)

"Deaks" <deaks@bscsDOTfreeserveDOTcoDOTuk> wrote in message news:<40aff3eb$0$17771$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com>... > "G. Marsh" <gmarsh@aol.com> wrote in message > news:65f1fd7d.0405220140.22b27818@posting.google.com... > > Now released is the Canadian dvd set of the New Outer Limits from > > Koch. According to the updated listing at www.dv-depot.com, this is no > > longer a 'best of' set, but it seems to be the entire first and second > > season. The running time is 1995 minutes, which suggests all 44 > > episodes. Mine is on order, and should be with me in about a week. > > Anyone actually seen this set yet? > > > > Gary > > You might want to check that info again! > > The YEAR is 1995 not the running time!!! :-( > > Deaks. Dooohhh!! Sorry about that - seemed like wishful thinking took over there for a while. Coupled with the fact that the 'best of' tag was changed, I jumped to conclusions. No running time listed, though. Hmmmmm... Gary

2004-05-23 15:32:49-07:00 - Re: NEW SERIES DVD RELEASE.... - (gmarsh@aol.com)

"Prosch" <okdkcomy@sfonkcop.com> wrote in message news: > > Do you have a list of all the releases they put out of the new series on dvd. > Does a full season exist on dvd?. The original info for this new Canadian release from Koch promised the following episodes: Volume One The Sandkings Part 1 The Sandkings Part 2 Blood Brothers Second Soul Volume Two Virtual Future Living Hell Corner of the Eye Under The Bed Volume Three The Conversion Quality of Mercy The New Breed Unnatural Selection Volume Four First Anniversary Straight and Narrow Trial by Fire

2004-05-23 19:25:40+01:00 - Re: NEW SERIES DVD RELEASE.... - (Prosch <okdkcomy@sfonkcop.com>)

"Deaks" <deaks@bscsDOTfreeserveDOTcoDOTuk> wrote in message news:40aff3eb$0$17771$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com... > "G. Marsh" <gmarsh@aol.com> wrote in message > news:65f1fd7d.0405220140.22b27818@posting.google.com... > > Now released is the Canadian dvd set of the New Outer Limits from > > Koch. According to the updated listing at www.dv-depot.com, this is no > > longer a 'best of' set, but it seems to be the entire first and second > > season. The running time is 1995 minutes, which suggests all 44 > > episodes. Mine is on order, and should be with me in about a week. > > Anyone actually seen this set yet? > > > > Gary > > You might want to check that info again! > > The YEAR is 1995 not the running time!!! :-( Do you have a list of all the releases they put ou of the new series on dvd. Does a full season exist on dvd?.