FLM films - My Webpage

2003-07-04 22:54:23+01:00 - the new outer limits - (InterBang <NOSPAM@eircom.net>)

Has the new outer limits been released on any video format in any country. Here in the UK I remember some sort of video release...... was it a complete release?? Thanks -- InterBang Change NOSPAM to optimusprime in my address

2003-07-09 10:43:21-07:00 - Re: the new outer limits - (buzzoon@hotmail.com)

There are a few theme sets on Region 1 DVD. Check www.amazon.com to get an idea ... Rob Canada "InterBang" <NOSPAM@eircom.net> wrote in message news:<iJmNa.21466$pK2.32383@news.indigo.ie>... > Has the new outer limits been released on any video format in any country. > Here in the UK I remember some sort of video release...... was it a complete > release?? > > Thanks