FLM films - My Webpage

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - DO NOT miss SIMON SAYS - (outerlimiterr@my-deja.com)

Whatever you do, wheather your a regular OL watcher or not, DO NOT, DO NOT miss Simon Says. Trust me, I've seen it. Get ready to adjust your top ten lists (if not top 5). I wouldn't dream about giving anything away, but just to prove I know what I'm talking about remember the name "Tina." You will get it after you see it. Happy watching. Friday March 10 Showtime. You'll hate yourself if you miss it! Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-03-08 00:00:00 - Re: DO NOT miss SIMON SAYS - (Trancser <jbergman@ixc.ixc.net>)

On Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:22:20 GMT, outerlimiterr@my-deja.com wrote: >Whatever you do, wheather your a regular OL watcher or not, DO NOT, DO >NOT miss Simon Says. Trust me, I've seen it. Get ready to adjust your >top ten lists (if not top 5). I wouldn't dream about giving anything >away, but just to prove I know what I'm talking about remember the name >"Tina." You will get it after you see it. Happy watching. Friday March >10 Showtime. You'll hate yourself if you miss it! > Since I guess you supposedly have access to something I dont, how are you able to watch OL before the episode is aired on showtime (at its regular time slot ...or at least its regular DAY of airing)? > >Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ >Before you buy.

2000-03-09 00:00:00 - Re: DO NOT miss SIMON SAYS - (outerlimiterr@my-deja.com)

In article <woretznavkpvkparg.fr3cg80.pminews@news.earthlink.net>, "Trancser" <jbergman@ixc.ixc.net> wrote: > On Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:22:20 GMT, outerlimiterr@my-deja.com wrote: > > >Whatever you do, wheather your a regular OL watcher or not, DO NOT, DO > >NOT miss Simon Says. Trust me, I've seen it. Get ready to adjust your > >top ten lists (if not top 5). I wouldn't dream about giving anything > >away, but just to prove I know what I'm talking about remember the name > >"Tina." You will get it after you see it. Happy watching. Friday March > >10 Showtime. You'll hate yourself if you miss it! > > > > Since I guess you supposedly have access to something I dont, how are you > able to watch OL before the episode is aired on showtime (at its regular time > slot ...or at least its regular DAY of airing)? > > > I know someone who works for the production company > >Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ > >Before you buy. > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-03-09 00:00:00 - Re: DO NOT miss SIMON SAYS - (Trancser <jbergman@ixc.ixc.net>)

On Thu, 09 Mar 2000 06:03:06 GMT, outerlimiterr@my-deja.com wrote: > >I know someone who works for the production company > > Ahhh....nice! :) Hear anything as far as OL's future, are we going to have a season 7 and beyond? Know maybe if anymore classic episodes will be re-made?

2000-03-09 00:00:00 - Re: DO NOT miss SIMON SAYS - (stoodin101@aol.com)

2000-03-14 00:00:00 - Re: DO NOT miss SIMON SAYS - (Gah! <gah666@hotmail.com>)

There will be no season 7. "J.B.L." <stoodin101@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000309055231.02151.00000174@ng-fc1.aol.com... > >Hear anything as far as OL's future, are we going to have a > >season 7 and beyond? > > If season 6 doesn't improve, I hope there is no season 7! Don't want the thing > to drag on into repetitious, unartistic oblivion...after the swell satire > JUDGMENT DAY the rest of the eps have been practically paint-by-number. Of > course, there is always SIMON SAYS...boy, I hope its a good one. > > > > > > > > "The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet > sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils... Let no such man be > trusted!" --- Shakespeare

2000-03-16 00:00:00 - Re: DO NOT miss SIMON SAYS - (Gah! <gah666@hotmail.com>)

I know. "Brian Barjenbruch" <brianb1@home.com> wrote in message news:140320000013240042%brianb1@home.com... > > There will be no season 7. > > How do you know? > > -- > "Its origin and purpose, still a total mystery." > - Dr. Heywood Floyd, "2001: A Space Odyssey"

2000-03-16 00:00:00 - Re: DO NOT miss SIMON SAYS - (Gah! <gah666@hotmail.com>)

*shrug* suit yourself, it's a fact. "Brian Barjenbruch" <brianb1@home.com> wrote in message news:160320000530469572%brianb1@home.com... > > > > There will be no season 7. > > > > > > How do you know? > > > I know. > > I don't believe you. > > -- > "Its origin and purpose, still a total mystery." > - Dr. Heywood Floyd, "2001: A Space Odyssey"

2000-03-18 00:00:00 - Re: DO NOT miss SIMON SAYS - (Emma Peel <emma-peel@evilspamusa.net>)

Realistically, there are probably people around who do work on the show, of course they would want to know what people are saying. But to reveal that would possibly get them in trouble if one of their bosses was reading too. I believe. Brian Barjenbruch wrote: > In article <3M8A4.35310$Dv1.390840@news1.rdc1.bc.home.com>, Gah! > <gah666@hotmail.com> wrote: > > > > > > > There will be no season 7. > > > > > > > > > > How do you know? > > > > > > > I know. > > > > > > I don't believe you. > > > > *shrug* > > suit yourself, it's a fact. > > You will, of course, be required to provide proof, otherwise no one > else will believe you either. > > -- > "Its origin and purpose, still a total mystery." > - Dr. Heywood Floyd, "2001: A Space Odyssey"

2000-03-22 00:00:00 - Re: DO NOT miss SIMON SAYS - (Trancser <anonymous@system.com>)

On Sat, 18 Mar 2000 05:43:56 GMT, Emma Peel wrote: >Realistically, there are probably people around who do work on the show, >of course they would want to know what people are saying. But to reveal >that would possibly get them in trouble if one of their bosses was >reading too. I believe. > >Brian Barjenbruch wrote: > Supposedly, some of the production staff does read this ng, since someone did post in this group before, claiming to be so. I guess ya just give them the benefit of the doubt, that they might've been, who the claim to be? >> In article <3M8A4.35310$Dv1.390840@news1.rdc1.bc.home.com>, Gah! >> <gah666@hotmail.com> wrote: >> >> > > > > > There will be no season 7. >> > > > > >> > > > > How do you know? >> > > >> > > > I know. >> > > >> > > I don't believe you. >> > >> > *shrug* >> > suit yourself, it's a fact. I believe I read somewhere a few months back, information regarding this subject, and I think as far as how many more seasons are left for the outer limits, contractually wise, 2001 was mentioned. So if thats true, then if OL's going to stop, perhaps the 7th season will be its final (that is I guess unless its renewed for futher seasons). Although, I think it would suck if OL didnt get renewed, and SG DOES ....that is if thats the case. I think if ANY *TYPE* of show could have more interesting stories written for it, OL would be that show. I mean, maybe it might be cheaper NOT having a regular cast (like almost every other series out there - like SG), and since anything can go in any episode, there should be an infinite amount of stories that they could come up with. Maybe even some OL fans out there could pen a few , and stand a chance on getting them produced :) >> >> You will, of course, be required to provide proof, otherwise no one >> else will believe you either. >> >> -- >> "Its origin and purpose, still a total mystery." >> - Dr. Heywood Floyd, "2001: A Space Odyssey" >