FLM films - My Webpage

2001-06-14 18:12:22-07:00 - New episode Friday - (Loren Heisey <yij@micron.net>)

Just a reminder that there is a new Outer Limits episode Friday on the Sci-Fi Channel at 10pm. Looks like there are presently new episodes scheduled to run through the end of August. Then the Sci-Fi Channel is going to make us wait until January to see the remaining 4 new episodes of season 7. Loren http://www.innermind.com/outerlimits/

2001-06-23 09:58:52-07:00 - Re: New episode Friday - (arseface@teenagewildlife.com)

I thought it was awesome, as usual. The Outer Limits rocks. I just found this message board. Wow. A bunch of outer limits fans. How cool! "Loren Heisey" <yij@micron.net> wrote in message news:<YedW6.95918$1b4.226012@news03.micron.net>... > Just a reminder that there is a new Outer Limits episode > Friday on the Sci-Fi Channel at 10pm. > > Looks like there are presently new episodes scheduled > to run through the end of August. Then the Sci-Fi Channel > is going to make us wait until January to see the remaining > 4 new episodes of season 7. > > Loren > http://www.innermind.com/outerlimits/