FLM films - My Webpage

2001-09-24 03:27:21+00:00 - where's the rest of season 7? - (joshua fraim <theimortal2@home.com>)

there was no outer limits this weekend and according to clicktv.com there won't be any for the next two weekends. what's happened to the season?

2001-09-25 02:22:20+00:00 - Re: where's the rest of season 7? - (apbluthman@aol.com)

"joshua fraim" asked: >there was no outer limits this weekend and according to clicktv.com there >won't be any for the next two weekends. what's happened to the season? According to the Sci Fi Channel bulletin board, they have aired eighteen Season 7 eps. to date (of, I believe, an announced twenty-two ep. season). They have posted their schedule through to the end of October, during which time there will be no new OL eps. aired. The Sat. evening schedule shows only "Scinema" and "Feature" programming, i. e., movies made for the Sci Fi channel, and broadcasts of theatrical films. I would like to view this is a hopeful sign that the producers of OL are re-thinking their approach to the 7th Season, and will finish off with better eps. than we have seen this year to date. Of course, I could be wrong, and the Sci Fi channel may simply be holding back already-filmed eps. waiting for the end of the hype of the broadcast channels' fall season. Well just have to wait and see. Alvin P. Bluthman apbluthman@aol.com

2001-09-25 15:15:42-07:00 - Re: where's the rest of season 7? - (Loren <innermi@innermind_NOSPAM.com>)

2001-10-01 17:44:23+00:00 - Re: where's the rest of season 7? - (joshua fraim <theimortal2@home.com>)

according to epguide.com there has been 19 and i checked to make sure they didn't skip a number. i heard awhile ago that they were gonna hold over the last 4 episodes for next year, maybe they decided to do that after all but with the last 3. "APBluthman" <apbluthman@aol.com> wrote in message news:20010924222220.05862.00000460@mb-mt.aol.com... > "joshua fraim" asked: > > >there was no outer limits this weekend and according to clicktv.com there > >won't be any for the next two weekends. what's happened to the season? > > According to the Sci Fi Channel bulletin board, they have aired eighteen Season > 7 eps. to date (of, I believe, an announced twenty-two ep. season). They have > posted their schedule through to the end of October, during which time there > will be no new OL eps. aired. > > The Sat. evening schedule shows only "Scinema" and "Feature" programming, > i. e., movies made for the Sci Fi channel, and broadcasts of theatrical films. > > I would like to view this is a hopeful sign that the producers of OL are > re-thinking their approach to the 7th Season, and will finish off with better > eps. than we have seen this year to date. Of course, I could be wrong, and the > Sci Fi channel may simply be holding back already-filmed eps. waiting for the > end of the hype of the broadcast channels' fall season. > > Well just have to wait and see. > > Alvin P. Bluthman > apbluthman@aol.com