FLM films - My Webpage

2003-12-23 14:58:10-08:00 - Looking For "Trial By Fire" - (lonnien@starpower.net)

I loved the episode "Trial By Fire," with Robert Foxworth as a newly-inaugurated US President who has to deal with aliens coming to Earth on his first day in office. I have been trying to get a really good copy of this for some time! Would anyone out there be willing to make a copy for me (at my cost, of course) - or does anyone know when it will be aired again? Thanks, Lonnie

2003-12-25 18:34:25+00:00 - Re: Looking For "Trial By Fire" - (swrgtreg <dsgglaggtw@rewgref.com>)

"Lonnie" <lonnien@starpower.net> wrote in message news:c4915e11.0312231458.2830d7dc@posting.google.com... > I loved the episode "Trial By Fire," with Robert Foxworth as a > newly-inaugurated US President who has to deal with aliens coming to > Earth on his first day in office. I have been trying to get a really > good copy of this for some time! Would anyone out there be willing to > make a copy for me (at my cost, of course) - or does anyone know when > it will be aired again? > Season 1 & 2 are on DVD in Region 1. That episode is also shown alot on the Si-fi channel .

2003-12-30 23:12:28-08:00 - Re: Looking For "Trial By Fire" - (Loren <epgs@innermind_NOSPAM.com>)

On 23 Dec 2003 14:58:10 -0800, (Lonnie) wrote: >I loved the episode "Trial By Fire," with Robert Foxworth as a >newly-inaugurated US President who has to deal with aliens coming to >Earth on his first day in office. I have been trying to get a really >good copy of this for some time! Would anyone out there be willing to >make a copy for me (at my cost, of course) - or does anyone know when >it will be aired again? That episode is running this week in syndication. Look for it on a station near you. Loren http://www.innermind.com/outerlimits/