FLM films - My Webpage

2004-12-22 20:46:45-08:00 - Artwork in Opening Theme to Outer Limits? Need help. - (shaqattack1992-newsgroups@yahoo.com)

Hello Everyone, I've been trying to find the artist that did some of the artwork in the opening of the The Outer Limits (1995-2002 series). One of the images is a a house with roots growing out of it: http://www.innermind.com/outerlimits/pictures/n_pits01/n_pits01.htm Someone, in the past, told me the name of this arist, but I have lost the information. I've checked Google, IMDB, and TV Tome with no luck. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks, Chad

2004-12-23 20:37:03-05:00 - Re: Artwork in Opening Theme to Outer Limits? Need help. - (Captain Infinity <Infinity@world.std.com>)

The Time Has Come, shaqattack1992-newsgroups@yahoo.com said To Talk Of Many Things... >Hello Everyone, > >I've been trying to find the artist that did some of the artwork in the >opening of the The Outer Limits (1995-2002 series). One of the images >is a a house with roots growing out of it: > >http://www.innermind.com/outerlimits/pictures/n_pits01/n_pits01.htm > >Someone, in the past, told me the name of this arist, but I have lost >the information. I've checked Google, IMDB, and TV Tome with no luck. >Any information would be appreciated. The names I see most often linked to "conceptual art" for this series are J. Easton and Zoran Stankovic. I don't know anything about either of these individuals but that may give you a start. The IMDB lists dozens of digital artists on board for this show, so it's possible that the work you are referring to was created by committee. ** Captain Infinity

2005-01-02 04:17:03-05:00 - Re: Artwork in Opening Theme to Outer Limits? Need help. - (Robert Green <ROBERT_GREEN1963@YAH00.COM>)

I'm pretty sure it's Jerry Uelsman . . . www.masters-of-photography.com/U/uelsmann/uelsmann.html -- Bobby G. <shaqattack1992-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1103777205.064466.130020@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hello Everyone, > > I've been trying to find the artist that did some of the artwork in the > opening of the The Outer Limits (1995-2002 series). One of the images > is a a house with roots growing out of it: > > http://www.innermind.com/outerlimits/pictures/n_pits01/n_pits01.htm > > Someone, in the past, told me the name of this arist, but I have lost > the information. I've checked Google, IMDB, and TV Tome with no luck. > Any information would be appreciated. > > Thanks, > > Chad >

2005-01-06 07:50:48-08:00 - Re: Artwork in Opening Theme to Outer Limits? Need help. - (shaqattack1992-newsgroups@yahoo.com)

Robert Green wrote: > I'm pretty sure it's Jerry Uelsman . . . > > www.masters-of-photography.com/U/uelsmann/uelsmann.html > > -- > Bobby G. That's it! Thanks for the information. Chad