FLM films - My Webpage

1999-01-02 00:00:00 - Best New Outer Limits - (kim farr <KFarr17@worldnet.att.net>)

Best new Outer Limits episode was the one repeated this Friday 1/1 The one with Michelle Forbes and another actress from "Needful Things" I forgot name of episode but in it the female professor goes back in time to kill potential killer to keep them from killing other, in most cases, women. Michelle Forbes plays an FBI agent whose best friend is killed by one of these killers but once the professor goes in time and kills him Forbes friend is alive within a new reality. I kept thinking when watching about other women who now alive when before were dead and how their new existence effects the 'new' reality. Another interesting point is how Forbes killing of the rapists changed the professor's reality. How driven the professor was to build the machine and kill the rapist before, and after Forbes went back in time to kill the rapist, how the professor became (or is) a different person.

1999-01-02 00:00:00 - Re: Best New Outer Limits - ("D. Brooks" <stupids@prodigy.net>)

Yeah, that was a good one. The other actress' name was Amanda Plummer. kim farr wrote in message <01be3667$7f496380$04a24b0c@packard-bell>... >Best new Outer Limits episode was the one repeated this Friday 1/1 >The one with Michelle Forbes and another actress from "Needful Things" >I forgot name of episode but in it the female professor goes back in time >to kill potential killer to keep them >from killing other, in most cases, women. >Michelle Forbes plays an FBI agent whose best friend is killed by one of >these killers but once the professor goes in time and kills him Forbes >friend is alive within a new reality. I kept thinking when watching about >other women who >now alive when before were dead and how their new existence effects the >'new' reality. >Another interesting point is how Forbes killing of the rapists changed the >professor's reality. How driven the professor was to build the machine and >kill the rapist before, and after Forbes went back in time to kill the >rapist, how the professor became (or is) a different person. >

1999-01-02 00:00:00 - Re: Best New Outer Limits - (pwinter@best.com)

In article <01be3667$7f496380$04a24b0c@packard-bell>, kim farr <KFarr17@worldnet.att.net> wrote: >Best new Outer Limits episode was the one repeated this Friday 1/1 >The one with Michelle Forbes and another actress from "Needful Things" >I forgot name of episode but in it the female professor goes back in time >to kill potential killer to keep them >from killing other, in most cases, women. As someone else has already pointed out, the professor was played by Amanda Plummer, an excellent actress. The episode was called "A Stitch in Time," and there was a sidebar about it in that special OL double issue of Cinefantastique where Frank Garcia interviewed the writer, Steven Barnes. Plummer won an Emmy for this performance. (Talent runs in the family. :-)) This is definitely one of my favorite episodes of the new series. Patty ========== patty@wintertime.com ======= Sunnyvale, Calif. ============= "North of 60" episode list and guide now available at www.wintertime.com ================================ N6BIS ================================