FLM films - My Webpage

2004-02-14 19:30:08+00:00 - Episode ?? - (Craig <craig.sefton@talk21.com>)

Anyone know the name of the episode where someone uploaded their thoughts onto the Net,but it killed them.I remember they were in a caravan when they did it.Not sure if it is outer limits or X files, anyone know

2004-02-14 19:52:51+00:00 - Re: Episode ?? - (Eastsider <jaz.z@worldnet.att.net>)

The X-Files ep was "Kill Switch". Esther Nairn was in a trailer home when she uploaded her thoughts to the net, then died. Just before, in Scully's words, "Death from above", incinerated the trailer. -- Eastsider, Milwaukee WI "I never did give anybody hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell."-- Harry S. Truman "Craig" <craig.sefton@talk21.com> wrote in message news:c0lt00$mv9$1@hercules.btinternet.com... > Anyone know the name of the episode where someone uploaded their thoughts > onto the Net,but it killed them.I remember they were in a caravan when they > did it.Not sure if it is outer limits or X files, anyone know > >

2004-02-14 21:37:09+00:00 - Re: Episode ?? - (Craig <craig.sefton@talk21.com>)

ok,thanks

2004-02-16 08:32:11+00:00 - Re: Episode ?? - (Risto Lankinen <rlankine@hotmail.com>)

Hi! "Eastsider" <jaz.z@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:n0vXb.19782$hR.563156@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net... > The X-Files ep was "Kill Switch". Esther Nairn was in a trailer home when > she uploaded her thoughts to the net, then died. Just before, in Scully's > words, "Death from above", incinerated the trailer. Is this still the most expensive X-Files episode ever? I reckon it was said so in the DVD extras of the season (3rd? 4th?) but is it true considering all the subsequent seasons as well? Kill Switch is close to being my #1 favourite episode of all time, and there is enough gadgetry and a couple of nice explosions to make it easy to believe that it wasn't cheap to shoot indeed. See y'all in Metro Diner, Arlington & 4th :-) Cheers! - Risto -