FLM films - My Webpage

2000-06-29 00:00:00 - New episode friday on Showtime - (Loren <gunsmoke56@my-deja.com>)

Just a reminder that after a bunch of repeats on Showtime is the new episode Decompression on June 30. In order to show the rest of the episodes by the end of August Showtime will pretty much have to run new episodes the rest of the summer. Loren http://www.innermind.com/outerlimits/ Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-07-02 00:00:00 - Re: New episode friday on Showtime - (Harv Laser <hlaser@NOSPAM.socal.rr.com>)

This was absolutely THE best "new" Outer Limits (as opposed to the 1960s original series) that I have seen in a long long time. I love time travel/paradox plots, and this was a humdinger.. and I didn't see the twist ending coming at all. Congrats to the crew on this one. Absolutely top-notch! Harv -- Founder of AmigaZone. Supporting Amiga owners since 1985! Go here for info or to join: http://www.amigazone.com "Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the BEST" - Frank Zappa Loren wrote in message <8jga02$r4k$1@nnrp1.deja.com>... >Just a reminder that after a bunch of repeats on Showtime is the new >episode Decompression on June 30. In order to show the rest of the >episodes by the end of August Showtime will pretty much have to >run new episodes the rest of the summer. > >Loren >http://www.innermind.com/outerlimits/ > > >Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ >Before you buy.