FLM films - My Webpage

2000-09-10 15:18:16+00:00 - The Song in the episode "The Conversion" - (captain_acid@my-deja.com)

Can anyone tell me what the name and artist of the song that they play near the beginning somewhere and i think at the end of the episode "The Conversion"? (its the episode with Rebecca DeMornay in it) Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-09-10 17:52:03+00:00 - Re: The Song in the episode "The Conversion" - (stoodin101@aol.com)

2000-09-10 19:53:21+00:00 - Re: The Song in the episode "The Conversion" - (Airin Smith <ksmith2@satx.rr.com>)

Excuse Me "Return to Innocence" by Enigma is New Age not pop it is in the same category as Enya. If you liked Return to Innocence might I also suggest listenning to "Gravity of Love" also by Enigma. "J.B.L." <stoodin101@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000910135203.28023.00000459@ng-ci1.aol.com... > >Can anyone tell me what the name and artist of the song that they play > >near the beginning somewhere and i think at the end of the episode "The > >Conversion"? > > "return to innocence" by Enigma. I thought it stunk and had no place in The > Outer Limits, but evidently more people liked it there than didn't. I'm no fan > of pop music... > > > > > > > > "...things are not healthy in our criteria for nobility and decency. Things > are not right in that area. To put it bluntly, it's an insane asylum." --- > Dmitri Shostakovich

2000-09-10 20:01:57+00:00 - Re: The Song in the episode "The Conversion" - (stoodin101@aol.com)