FLM films - My Webpage

2001-05-27 00:02:20+00:00 - New outer Limits episode - (shaigirl7@aol.com)

Hello everyone Does anyone know where i can find the episode starring Lela Rochon?This episode is called "The Awakening",(March 14,1997) and it's about an African American woman who was born with no emotions,until a doctor put a chip in her brain so that she could feel human emotions.If anyone owns,or could tell me where i can find this episode,please let me know :-)

2001-05-28 09:18:04-07:00 - Re: New outer Limits episode - (buzzoon@hotmail.com)

shaigirl7@aol.com (ShaiGirl7) wrote in message news:<20010526200220.23187.00001677@ng-cd1.aol.com>... > Hello everyone > > Does anyone know where i can find the episode starring Lela Rochon?This > episode is called "The Awakening",(March 14,1997) and it's about an African > American woman who was born with no emotions,until a doctor put a chip in her > brain so that she could feel human emotions.If anyone owns,or could tell me > where i can find this episode,please let me know :-) I have it on tape if you would like a copy. I can provide a copy of this ep plus any other ep (I have them all!) on a single tape, dubbed at SP for whatever it costs to buy and mail you a tape. Hope this helps Rob Canada