FLM films - My Webpage

1998-07-22 00:00:00 - Demon on the Run - (wgarmil@world.std.com)

This is a curiosity question! Please don't take this a canon! The great Harlan Ellison worked as creative consultant for Babylon 5. At one point, he propsed doing an episode called "Demon on the Run" which was to be a sequal to his "Demon with a Glass Hand" OL episode. Unfortunately, this episode was never made. Does anyone know if HE is planning on doing this episode for the new Outer Limits now that B5 is over? Or is DotR still a potential B5 movie... Wayne -- _ __ _ __ | I see the girls walk by dressed in ' ) / // / / ) / | their summer clothes; I have to turn / / / o // __/ / __. __ __/ | my head until my darkness goes... (_(_/ <_</_(_/ (__/ (_/|_/ (_(_/_ | (wgarmil@world.std.com)

1998-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: Demon on the Run - (DaveKili@my-dejanews.com)

1998-07-28 00:00:00 - Re: Demon on the Run - (philip rustage <philip.rustage@easynet.com>)

Im really sad to see so little activity in this newsgroup. Ive been a fan of outer limits since the 60's. Is there no-one else? DaveKili@my-dejanews.com wrote in message <6p8kdt$20p$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>... > > >> Does anyone know if HE is planning on doing this episode for the new >> Outer Limits now that B5 is over? Or is DotR still a potential B5 movie... >> > >I'd rather see it turned into a motion picture. > >Dave > >-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- >http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum

1998-07-28 00:00:00 - Re: Demon on the Run - (stoodin101@aol.com)

>Im really sad to see so little activity in this newsgroup. Ive been a fan of >outer limits since the 60's. Is there no-one else? I look it over every day...but there's not much traffic..maybe it should have been REC.tv.outer-limits, since a lot of servers dont even carry alt. groups any more. "Thereafter I heard Zann every night, and although he kept me awake, I was haunted by the weirdness of his music." --- H.P. Lovecraft, _The Music of Erich Zann_

1998-07-28 00:00:00 - Re: Demon on the Run - (leighmo@aol.com)

It sure is quiet! Temporary lull, or is this how it always is? My favorite OL episode is "Demon With a Glass Hand." Robert Culp was great in this. The role was perfect for his acting style. I was also amused to see a blond Arlene Martel (Spock's wife T'Pring from Trek Classic) as the female lead! And the setting was the same building they used for BLADE RUNNER.... Leigh

1998-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: Demon on the Run - (stoodin101@aol.com)