FLM films - My Webpage

2005-03-10 10:32:55-05:00 - Looking for this Tales From The Darkside episode. - (Dumbjaw <dumbjaw@comcast.net>)

I normally don't crosspost, but there's no Tales From The Darkside newsgroup... Crossposted to: alt.tv.outer-limits alt.tv.sci-fi alt.tv.tales-crypt alt.tv.twilight.zone Season: 1 Episode: 7 Original Airdate: november 18th, 1984 Episode Title: Inside The Closet Synopsis: "A student takes a room with an abrupt, somewhat rude anthropology professor. He instructs her never to open the small door in the back of her closet. Hearing strange noises, she eventually opens the door and finds the chamber beyond occupied by a small, hairless-monkey sort of a creature. It kills her and goes after the professor...only to reveal that it is his deformed daughter, which he lovingly dotes on." Tom Savini, who did the effects for Dawn Of The Dead and Day Of The Dead, not only made the closet monster but directed the episode as well. Any leads on where I can find it? It's not on video, so I guess I'm talking FTP/P2P/torrents/etc. Thanks!

2005-03-10 12:23:01-05:00 - Re: Looking for this Tales From The Darkside episode. - (Dumbjaw <dumbjaw@comcast.net>)

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:32:55 -0500, Dumbjaw <dumbjaw@comcast.net> wrote: >I normally don't crosspost, but there's no Tales From The Darkside >newsgroup... <snip> Follow up: Tom Savini replied to my email. Here are pictures of the creature he sent me: http://tinypic.com/22ltw8

2005-03-11 09:02:53-05:00 - Re: Looking for this Tales From The Darkside episode. - (Atlas Bugged <atlasbugged@gmail.com>)

I do remember that episode fondly. The series itself was certainly minor, but that ep stands out. Awfully nice of Savini to respond to you. And both of your posts are greatly appreciated. That was well-worth the slight detour into slightly off-topic. I reiterate the following: If you are a fan of the original series, most of the action is at Thomas Ruckie's fine Yahoo group: http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_outer_limits_1960s "Dumbjaw" <dumbjaw@comcast.net> wrote in message news:kh0131thjf2p4s7n4fm3lj8oh6tj0tpgme@4ax.com... > On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:32:55 -0500, Dumbjaw <dumbjaw@comcast.net> > wrote: > >>I normally don't crosspost, but there's no Tales From The Darkside >>newsgroup... > > <snip> > > Follow up: > > Tom Savini replied to my email. Here are pictures of the creature he > sent me: > > http://tinypic.com/22ltw8 > > From his email: > > "I do have copies of all three of my episodes. Money order to me at > P.0. box 9080, Pgh. Pa. 15224 for $28. gets the VHS." > > Thanks anyway, everyone! >